• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i know cheese as well. he's a total douche

You know else is a total douche?

Some "supposedly best Lucas" named Galeon.

He's some big lipped greasy *** cheap *****!

Here's a recent picture of him.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

***** you sooo gay. Go get laid. ***.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol a 2010 member with swag is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome or being the best bb player in north dakota

Hi I'm ZMan I think I'm kewl because I joined this site in 2005. herp derp.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well no lucas player besides like 2 actually said they were in there so i just replayed some stuff for the ppl who werent in there before.

I cant count ppl that dont speak

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Well no lucas player besides like 2 actually said they were in there so i just replayed some stuff for the ppl who werent in there before.

I cant count ppl that dont speak
i was watching, and i joined the chat with my aim account, i wrote some things but nobody replied :S
oh well, i'll be waiting for your next stream

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Illmatic your peach is sexy as ****

also i beat cheese with Samus in a friendly at MLG orlando (winner stays)

I could practically smell the salt emanating from his soul

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Can i just say im PISSED OFF i go and comment on nastys video and this lameo Falco player starts to crack on lucas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XGCyKMR6Y&feature=related

My names tkcooper21 up there if anyone care to go look. but this dude is seriously ********. He is one of the exact reasons i hate the upper tiers of this game. They seriously take allllllll the fun out of smash when they rag down on the low tiers.
Its okay though, im pretty sure that lucas can stand up to any character with enough practice and smarts.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol ignore some Falco scrub, chances are he can't even use Falco right anyways. Don't matter who he picks, he's still gonna lose. :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Good videos PF! ;D 2 stocking Meep on Delfino (y)

that sucks KK ;-; (that's your new name BTW :laugh:)

rPSI!!! How the heck do you live down in NC?! It is hot down here ;-;

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
HERE GUYS. Enjoy some music:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4TSq45f4Dw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4TSq45f4Dw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink! What's your new avatar? I can never keep up with your always changing avatars and sigs. DX
Oh yeah! You also changed your name too. DX

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That's Ness in my avatar. Just, bad*** Ness. As for my name, it's just good ol' Yink now.

Top Bottom