• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nom #5 - September 25th

-Ran

Smash Master

Other Louisiana rules that didn't fit on the flier.
-Bring Your Own Controller
-Advanced Slob Picks
-Stage Striking for first pick
-Stage Bans: Each player may ban one stage after stage striking occurs
-Modified Dave's Stupid Rule: A player/ team may not pick a stage that he won on previously in a set
-Suicide Rule: For Ganon and Bowser, it will always count as a win. For everyone else, a definite win or loss means a win or loss. Sudden Death means the person who initiated the suicide move gets the win.
-Team Color Rule: If a team has Lucario or Sonic on it, they get to be blue.
-Team ports will be 1221. Play R-P-S or flip a coin to decide if there is a disagreement.
-R-P-S for port priority.
-No infinites past 300%
-Ledge grab limit is 40

Codeset:

The following SD Card codes will be used in these events and there will be a Custom Character Select Screen in order to be sure that the codes are working properly. Click the link below to access these code.

-No Tripping
-Infinite Replay

Louisiana General Melee Ruleset
- Wobbling IS allowed, but it must not go beyond 200% to prevent excessive stalling.
- Dave's Stupid Rule is applied - A player may not pick a stage that he/she has already won on.
- Ties are broken by stocks, then percentage.

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155438757800573

Last event entrees:
Horrible weather/school johns!
Melee - 13
Brawl: - 15

Facebook Count:
Attending -
Maybe -
Awaiting Reply -

Brawl -

Melee -

Cities

Housing
Ran

Information about the Venue:
Dibbz is a Lan Center that has food [sells Dominos pizza], drinks, and video games. The prices are all incredibly fair for everything.

1 hour: $4.00
3 hours: $10.00
5 hour: $15.00 - $3/hour
10 hours: $25.00 - $2.5/hour
15 hour: $30.00 - $2/hour
Day Pass (11am-10pm):
Friday-Sunday: $20.00

Also, you can trade in games for money/time credit.
-Store Credit: 100% of used value
-Cash: 50% of used value
-Dibbz Time: 150% of used value (BEST DEAL)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Have we had codes in other NOMs?

Also, shouldn't tags in replays be added into the LA Codeset?

ChKn

Smash Ace
No clue at all if I'm going. It'll depend on the weekly tournaments starting in BR.

-Ran

Smash Master
We had codes at all the previous ones. During Nom 4, I had to download the codes and I had asked someone to load them onto the Wii's. It didn't happen, and so the only set up that had the codes on was my system.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Idk if I'm going(like usual). I'll check out the outlook for the tournament. If I do show, I'll show up much later than I did at Nom 3.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I should have my car back by the time this comes around, so expect a Lafayette Carpool (Roni, Me, Fang, Majora, ChKn)

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Probably will go (DARK), and if I go, then expect Fastax and Webb(Went to Now#3)
And can you consider calling it Nom V? It looks cleaner and more legit imo

Curlz

Smash Lord
I thought I'd just let you know that I MIGHT not have my setup for this tournament. I'm gonna be in New Orleans already with my parents and 3 friends for a tournament and just for convenience I'm stopping for the tournament. Since our vehicle is limited with space for packing a whatnot, I'm not sure if I'll have my TV/Wii.

Candul

Smash Cadet
meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom