• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui tournies are back and greater than ever!!!!

Ill be here to assist Inui and cg people with Falco.

Also hyped at Sweet 16 party next door. Gonna sneak Izumi's name and my own on the attendance list for that.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Keitaro, you should also put me on the list since it's normal for me to be attracted to females of that age and I'd actually end up getting it in since I'm gorgeous.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, you should also put me on the list since it's normal for me to be attracted to females of that age and I'd actually end up getting it in since I'm gorgeous.
Sorry Justin Beiber but ill be taking all the ladies for myself!

Izumi's only there to take their little sisters.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, Keitaro and dmbrandon are staff for this.

Nobody else is permitted to touch the bracket or call matches or anything else hosting related without direct permission.

Zucco

Smash Master
I can probably help with brawl- seeding! BRANDON WILL BE BIASED YO!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can probably help with brawl- seeding! BRANDON WILL BE BIASED YO!
who cares about seeding that game lmao

you're the best and Brandon is second best and everyone is trash compared to you two since nobody else plays it that seriously or uses SS++ Upper God Tier

unless Nairo shows up

Zucco

Smash Master
lol I know I just wanted to post in this thread again =P

I feel like ksizzle is better than brandon honestly, but I guess we would have to go by results and shiiiiiit.
and yeah Nairo obviously is the best lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brandon/Nairo/Zucco/ksizzle = the best players

people that don't suck = Ally/Doom/Inui/Atomsk/Nakat/Bajisci/Coney/Delta/Vex

Idk about anyone else

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, Keitaro and dmbrandon are staff for this.

Nobody else is permitted to touch the bracket or call matches or anything else hosting related without direct permission.
How you not gonna let the streammonster king himself help you out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
true, you weren't bad

well it will be seeded with the best apart and then the people that don't suck not playing round one at least

and that's probably it lol

dmbrandon is in charge of it

I don't really care

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
true, you weren't bad

well it will be seeded with the best apart and then the people that don't suck not playing round one at least

and that's probably it lol

dmbrandon is in charge of it

I don't really care
If I took the game seriously with Lucario, I could see myself winning tbh.

Doesn't matter though, not gonna enter.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shh, Cable and I are both tied for the best. Ask Ksizzle, I had to earn my way up to that rank =P I'll be here for sure with my usual Long Island folk.
probably

but Cable is noticeably ahead of you against MK (most important match-up) and doubles, which makes me inclined to think he is at least slightly better

I can't think of anything you'd be better at outside of low tier match-ups, which is better than nothing I guess

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
probably

but Cable is noticeably ahead of you against MK (most important match-up) and doubles, which makes me inclined to think he is at least slightly better

I can't think of anything you'd be better at outside of low tier match-ups, which is better than nothing I guess
Lol this guy always going mad hard. I know Cable ***** MK, trust me I've been learning and taking tips from him as much as I can =)

Cable you should totally go!!! We have to coordinate a dual DK **** upon this singles bracket ^_^

Cable

Smash Lord
I shall go to this!!! and me and will going to use that DK strength to beat down that bracket.

You wanna kno how good i am with DK? I played Gunblade yesterday and I tried to use down b in the air...... -_________- i failed

Top Bottom