• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys 9/11 ft. M2k

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thanks to all of those for coming.

This will probably be the last KUB in awhile, if not ever. Someone left our front door wide open before we left to Natura cafe, and our cat got out. We had to spend almost 3 hours after we got back to look for him with flashlights and ****. So, my personal overall salt level is ridiculously high for someone leaving my door open, and so is tims for it causing his cat to be lost.

Doubles:

1: GDX + Kyon ($29 split): :diddy: / :peach:
1: Garbanzo + Hrnut ($29 split): :dk: / :metaknight: & :snake:
3: M2k + Eight: ($12): :metaknight: / :falco:
4: xYz + xdeth: :gw: / :metaknight:
5: virg + renki: :fox: / :shiek:
5: hiroi + dtorr: :peach: / :zerosuitsamus:
7: sensei + kuro: :mario2: & :luigi2: / :pit: & :snake:

Singles:

1: m2k ($28): :metaknight:
2: Hrnut ($18): :metaknight: / :snake:
3: GDX ($12): :diddy:
4: Ramen ($7): :pit: / :falco:
5: Kyon ($5): :peach:
5: Xdeth ($5): :metaknight:
7: Draconoa: :olimar:
7: Hiroi: :peach:
9: Virg: :fox:
9: Dtorr: :zerosuitsamus:
9: ActionB: :lucas:
9: Sensei: :mario2: / :luigi2:
13: Eight: :falco:
13: Renki: :shiek:
13: Kuro: :pit: / :snake:

Noa.

Smash Master
One place away from making money. Grrr haha

Good tourney and sorry for screaming so much.

Sucks about the cat man.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Did Eight end up giving M2K a ride? LOLWTF how did he know about this tourney? Haven't seen that dude in a while...

Any vids recorded from this? And you should put "ft M2K" in the title probably.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Did Eight end up giving M2K a ride? LOLWTF how did he know about this tourney? Haven't seen that dude in a while...

Any vids recorded from this?
yea, eight gave him a ride.

i think they recorded some replays on my wii. but my computer is pretty much unable to record vids until i get a new one around thanksgiving (it always skips around when i record). I planned to email the replays over to garbanzo for him to take care of soon

Exdeath

Smash Master
In regards to the cat, it actually got out before I left (around 7:30 P.M.), but the woman who came with Eight (I didn't catch your name, but thank you) and I brought it back inside before I left.

Jem.

Smash Master
What's the big deal with the cat? Is it not supposed to go outside? cats like to venture outside

lol im shocked m2k went to this instead of an ohio local where he could have won $900 or so o_O

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Anywhere in Canada, it's not even expensive and it's delicious. Too bad Americains still hasn't introduced this type of fast food :(
I'm goin 2 get french fries...

American and Provalone Cheese

Hamburger meat

and sum sort of sauce.... Maybe A1, Worchester, Hot, BBQ, Honey BBQ or sumthin sweet put it in a bOWL and call it the HolyNightmare aka heaven in a bowl and become rich!!!! :-D

Edit: I meant Beef Gravy

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
There's various type of poutines though the one I showed you is the most common one, there's also italian poutine(Very good too) Looks like this.

Instead of brown gravy sauce they put italian sauce(marinara) and it makes for an excellent combo. :lick:

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Good job Xdeath way to represent the metaknight mains. Hrnut and Gdx you guys do work as always sounded like it was a lot of interesting play.

PS. ~In training (WALNUT)

Top Bottom