• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio: Smash Con Queso - 9/18/10

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Here's the results for Smash Con Queso + Brackets.
Since I wasn't around to watch teams, and didn't update it on my computer, I need someone to verify who the winner was.

Singles:

1: Dojo ($209.00) (Meta Knight)
2: UTD Zac ($114.00) (Mr. Game & Watch)
3: Trela ($38.00) (Lucario)
4: Espy ($19.00) (Sonic)
5: Poltergust (Yoshi)
5: K Prime (Pikachu)
7: Denti (Olimar)
7: Santi (Toon Link)
9: Panty
9: JustinKamikaze
9: Nike
9: Bored
13: Pyledriver
13: Tyson
13: Cake
13: Slush
17: Leaf
17: Morningstar
17: Big Boss
17: KoN
17: MegaFox102
17: Paw
17: Kyro
17: Afiari
25: Max10n
25: Sync
25: Soul
25: King Jacob
25: RedShadow
25: Mike2
25: Zook
25: Laurel
33: JRUGS
33: Firin
33: Tofer
33: Candy
33: Batou
33: Geoberos

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Doubles:

1: UTD Zac & Trela ($84.00) (Mr. Game & Watch + Lucario)
2: Dojo & Tyson ($24.00) (Meta Knight + Ness)
3: Polt & Bored ($12.00) (Yoshi + Ike)
4: Santi & Morningstar (Toon Link + Morningstar)
5: Espy & K Prime (Sonic + Pikachu)
5: Denti & Batou (Olimar + ?)
7: Sync & Leaf (Snake + Pikachu)
7: Nike & Panty (Marth + ?)
9: Paw & Pyle
9: Zook & Soul
9: KoN & Big Boss
9: Firin & Afiari

=====

I just need confirmation on the final results of doubles, and just who mained what in doubles.

I'll be doing shoutouts later. I'm exhausted now.

Laurel

Smash Ace
sad

learned a lot though

1: Dojo - hi, i hope you don't think i'm a ***** LOL
2: UTD Zac - it was nice meeting you
3: Trela - you're so cute rofl i got to steal your hat for ten minutes.
4: Espy - stop sding
5: K Prime - you should actually come over and play with us so i can learn pikapika!!!
9: JustinKamikaze - it was nice to finally meet you, nice mk, maybe ill actually know the mu next time we play.
9: Nike - omg you told me to go frigate omggggggg no but seriously your tips did help even though i failed miserably
13: Pyledriver - friendlies were amazing lol, **** your d3
17: Leaf - airdodging like a noob into your thunder all day
17: Morningstar - you owe me a cig, mr.***
17: Big Boss - did really well against tyson, i'm proud of you<3
17: KoN - mk dittos all day, lol
17: MegaFox102 - highlight of the day, absolutely amazing
17: Paw - trying to one up me in pokemon snap lol glad i played you in friendlies for more than ten minutes FOR ONCE
17: Kyro - got your bear lolol
17: Afiari - i want a rematch, i still dont know what happened lol
25: Max10n - chachos was fun, even though i was freezing my *** off, we really need to play friendlies
25: Sync - didn't get to play you like we were going to but at houston!!!
25: Mike2 - nice friendlies on that laggy *** tv lol wish i coulda played you on a nonlaggy one
25: Laurel - you've learned a lot in three months
33: Tofer - you shouldve won, but mk is gay. i'm really impressed with what i saw. <3
33: Batou - sup big black man LOL you were awesome, didn't get to play our friendly :(
33: Geoberos - waaah i wanted to play you again

skipped some people because i didn't really talk to you/etc, don't feel neglected<3

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
@Espy: For Doubles, KoN! (MK) & Me (Snake).

~~~~~

Shout-outs since I'm not sleeping yet. There were too many people, so forgive me if I don't give everyone one.

1. Dojo: Meta Knight da bess. :X

2. UTD Zac: I enjoyed watching your G&W. You'll get that Ganon Challenge one day, lol.

3. Trela: I <3 your Lucario. Good games in those Doubles friendlies @ Nike's. Can we play 1v1 next time?

4. Espy: Sakurai is your best friend! Get @ dat pink drank during tourneys, I'm tellin' ya!

5. K Prime: Good job, Prime! Close game between you & Espy (as always). I <3 your D3.

7. Santi: GGs in Doubles. So clutch! Just couldn't get inside your "bubble"...

9. JustinKamikaze: Wanted to play you as well. Oh, well -- maybe next time.

9. Nike: It hurts that you know the Snake MU so well, but good games. I won't go Frigate anymore, lol.

13. Pyledriver: You wrecked today. Good f*cking job! :D

13. Tyson: Our set was SO close! I should have approached more on Battlefield. GGs, man.

17. Leaf: Didn't get to play you. Maybe at the next Hobo (we should be going).

17. Morningstar: I enjoyed watching you **** a certain team on Green Greens even though you guys were CP'd there.

17. Big Boss: Just learn all the MUs, really. :(

17. KoN!: Get that Diddy up there! I know you can. It's so grape.

17. MegaFox: Mini-Razer here. So much potential. "Hi, I'm 12. I can haz U-tilt with Snake now?"

17. Paw: I really wanted to play you in this, but we were on opposite brackets. GGs on that MM, yo. Get off that DP CP!

25. Max10n: I didn't see you play at all, but you da Maan. x)

25. Sync: Didn't get to play you either. GGs in Doubles, but we got it on lock next time. Maybe next Hobo? House us, pwease!

25. Laurel: You did very well. Do not beat yourself up about it at all. You're climbing up in tournaments! Keep up the practice and patience, patience, patience!

33. JRUGS: Fun Snake dittos. One of my favorite MUs, and I get them all the time. :X

33. Tofer: Little Boss! Who did you play with during the whole tourney?

33. Batou: You're so funny/cool. I enjoyed talking/hanging out with you. Nice Captain Falcon. Did you ever get your chicken & pancakes? :(

33. Geoberos: C'mon, Darren! You got this. Good job on the crowd control (as always).

@All of the OoC players: You guys were fun, and I'm glad to have met you all. Texas da bess! 8D

Overall, this tournament was pretty awesome. Thanks Kyle & Oscar for providing the opportunity.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
5. Poltergust.

WHAT A MANLY *** CHARACTER. He comes to Texas, everybody not from FL "Oh man, this Yoshi shouldn't be doing good, we just need to learn the match-up blah blah.

TOP 5 SON!

God **** I love Poltergust. He only lost to the 2 match-ups that don't exist in Florida. Its k.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
5. Poltergust.

WHAT A MANLY *** CHARACTER. He comes to Texas, everybody not from FL "Oh man, this Yoshi shouldn't be doing good, we just need to learn the match-up blah blah.

TOP 5 SON!

God **** I love Poltergust. He only lost to the 2 match-ups that don't exist in Florida. Its k.
I love Florida's auto-fellatio. That aside it's nice to see that Dojo actually went to a tournament.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
UTD Zac : Good **** on Gannon Challenge, first legit kills in a long time. Didn't see much of your tourney sets though :/

Espy : Tourney went smooth -- and tripping is a god**** *****

K Prime : Loved watching your matches -- I haven't played against you much in a long time, tourney since Steakfest 1 and friendlies since Mizzumi-con :O

Nike : I believe in Nike -- yet I didn't see a thing

Morningstar : Enjoying dat Snake Jousting

Big Boss : Good **** on your Snake dittos, crazy ****

KoN : Metaknight dittos -- so painful

MegaFox102 : Your Snake -- instant fan-base. Come to more SmashFests or tourneys, the community'll love ya

Paw : Hoarding salt -- I eat salt packets too you know . . . Like sugar and salt, Salt Daddy -- o

Kyro : Didn't see any of your matches :(

Afiari : Good games, Diddy dittos was close, but I got wrecked by your DK

Max10n : ****ing. Awesome. Commentary. Good. ****. MAAAAAAAAAAN.

Mike2 : Close matches, good games. Completely fell apart against you

Laurel : I really wanted that tourney match up against you >.<

Tofer : Who did your Oli play against? I didn't see anything

Batou : Still having trouble pronouncing your name, but playing friendlies around you is just too good.

~ Geoberos : Learn your counter-pick stages and a hold of your bananas -- Needs more sugar packets in tournaments

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff, Austin crew!

Ike and Yoshi getting top 3 in doubles? Too good.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Great job hosting this Espy. Shoutouts will come later. And dang, that 12 year old kid maining Snake. Where he at? He was crazy good.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
5. Poltergust.

TOP 5 SON!

That also happened at HOBO with Toon Link and Sonic.

/sortofjohns

:069:

Suspect

Smash Hero
I keep reading his name as "Megan Fox"

Megan Fox wouldn't dare show to a tourny I wasn't at

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
5. Poltergust.

TOP 5 SON!

Do you even recognize names after top 5? lol. The tournament looks to be of a much lower skill level than most. About 10 or so good player. Polt placing 9th at hobo is much more impressive than placing 5th at this tournament imo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How am I bashing him? I've lost to polt, I know he's good lmao. It's just silly to see someone hyping him over a small tournament that didn't have most of texas's ranked players at it. I wouldn't have said anything if they just said "Good job polt!" or something lol but saying he moved to texas and started placing top 5 right away is silly when it's a small tournament. No offense intended, polt is an extremely good player and I would love to see him place top 5 at a big texas tournament :).

Suspect

Smash Hero
More like another Texas tourny results thread about to turn into an argument about something.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
How am I bashing him? I've lost to polt, I know he's good lmao. It's just silly to see someone hyping him over a small tournament that didn't have most of texas's ranked players at it. I wouldn't have said anything if they just said "Good job polt!" or something lol but saying he moved to texas and started placing top 5 right away is silly when it's a small tournament. No offense intended, polt is an extremely good player and I would love to see him place top 5 at a big texas tournament :).
On the bright side, at least I haven't lost to anyone bad yet. I wish that I fought either K Prime or Espy in loser's instead of Trela, but what can you do? :p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
On the bright side, at least I haven't lost to anyone bad yet. I wish that I fought either K Prime or Espy in loser's instead of Trela, but what can you do? :p

you cant lose to anybody bad since your good, hence the person who beat you must also be good.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Its a shame a lot of Houston couldn't make it to this tournament. ggs to everyone I played though. Shoutouts later.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i had fun. hopefully we can work something out so we can start having monthlies here.

SHOUTSIES

Dojo - grats on winning

UTD Zac - i'll make sure we friendly, eventually lol. i was so bad at that pokemon challenge lol

Trela - thanks for the friendlies at nikes house. I'm sure you were sandbagging, but it was fun and helped me with the lucario matchup. you don't get to play many lucario mains around here :p

Espy - mah buddy, you got this.....next time.

K Prime - that DDD. Almost as good as red knight :p

Denti - i really want to friendly you next time, your olimar is really impressive

Santi - fun games, TL is too fun to play against. sorry about smashville lol

Panty - dang, 9th place, good ****. we're definitely teaming next time :>

Nike - next time, i wont be so dumb :(

Bored - fun friendlies, i have a hard time reading your ike, but i guess thats what makes it fun playing you

Pyledriver - we got teams next time, we were just sandbagging

Tyson - great set, very good ness. i think i lost all of my stocks to back throw lol. for sure want to play more eventually

Leaf - glad we finally got to sit down and play some. too fun.

Morningstar - that sad swagger, blame pyle.

Big Boss - good stuff in the MM, still gunna CP delfino. all day.

KoN - we didnt play, but you haz shiny yu gi oh cards.

MegaFox102 - can i adopt you so you can teach me how to brawl? :<

Kyro - :O

Max10n - SUP BUDDY. always fun hanging out, and snuggling. <3.

Sync - great to meet you, was fun talking and playing.

Mike2 - i would give you pointers, but i'm going blank on what happened in our set. >_< this happens to me alot. keep practicing tho. goood set.

Laurel - why u mad that i'm better then you at pokemon snap?

Tofer - sup

Geoberos - Sugar Daddy, :O

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Shoutouts and stuff.

1: Dojo: Gawd, I hate MK so much. Yours especially. It just ***** me harder than anything else. I need tips. Oh and I forgot to ask you if you had been working out or if that's just too much Micky D's.

2: UTD Zac: Zack hacks too good. I swear I space your smash attacks all the time. Only Zac's G&W has extended hitboxes.

4: Espy: No offense, but seeing you lose that doubles match on Pictochat was pretty funny. It's what you get for all that spin dash nonsense.

5: Poltergust: Great job in doubles. Detective Conan music on the way there and back? Eh......

7: Denti: Doubles matches were intense. Wanted to friendly you outside of that...next time I guess.

7: Santi: I am never going near a TL on the edge ever again. That was some bs lol. Hope to see you around more.

9: Panty: Best tourny yet? Austin gettin good?

9: Nike: Was gonna friendly you...then something happened. Idk.

13: Tyson: You did a darn good job reading me during our doubles match. Would love to play you in singles sometime.

17: Morningstar: Way too close was our set. Get that match online.

17: MegaFox102: You were the young one right? Great to see some new blood. Hope you show up to more tournies. You're easily a fan favorite.

17: Paw: Only reason I'm tough to read is because I'm reading you! Or something like that...fun stuff as usual.

25: Sync: Me and Maaan's manliness was not good enough for double Snake .-.

25: Mike2: Great job for your first tourny.

25: Zook: Dude, if you need more tips with Ike, come to the Ike thread. We'll gladly give you a hand.

Maaaan: Everything we did was manly...but your Spurs jersey has to go man.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Top Bottom