• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 2 RESULTS!!!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
;First off I want to thank everyone for coming out and making my tournament a success, I'll finish this thread later but I just had to get the stuff up
Doubles:

1: Men in Black (Kel,Y.b,M.) ($96.00):metaknight:,:kirby2:
2: Renegade,Infern Angelis (Ren/infern) ($48.00):metaknight:,:snake:
3: You ain't got no pancake mix (Kassandranova,Dj_iskascribblej) ($20.00):metaknight:,:metaknight:
4: Ledge grab limits are stupid (Hilt,Crash):Olimar:,:luigi2:-:metaknight:
5: KSov (Sovereign,Kero):metaknight:,:olimar:
5: Minecraft (Hael Phael,Mister Eric):rob:,:rob:
7: You can't KS with a sheepstick (Hadesblade,Airborne):yoshi:,:yoshi2:
7: Spam it up (MasterZ,Airik):pikachu2:,:metaknight:

Mid Tiers:

1: Renegade ($42.00):ike:
2: Mister Eric ($21.00):rob:
3: Chris Forever ($7.00):ike:
4: Hadesblade:yoshi2:
5: Sneakytako:rob:
5: Dj_iskascribble:kirby2:
7: Random Hero:kirby2:
7: Hilt:pt:
9: Ttar
9: Kero:rob:
9: Shyguy:ganon:
9: Hael Phael:rob:
13: Armor
13: Kel

Singles:
1: Kel ($115.20):metaknight:
2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80):metaknight:
3: Infern Angelis ($33.60):snake:
4: Judo ($19.20):sheik:
5: Hadesblade ($9.60):yoshi2:
5: Sneakytako ($9.60):rob:
7: Y.b.M.:kirby2:
7: Kero:olimar:,:dk2:
9: Shadow Phoenix
9: Renegade
9: Hilt
9: 4biddin
13: Soldier 2
13: Shyguy
13: Mister Eric
13: Kassandranova:metaknight:.:falco:,
17: Hael Phael
17: Crash
17: Video
17: Sovereign
17: Shadobot
17: Chris Forever
17: Random Hero
17: Ttar
25: Level 9 Snake

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Firsties on shoutouts!

Hael-Good job running the tourney, appreciate the pizza! Like I said, it's the mental aspect of your game you gotta work on, everything else is awesome.

Judo- You're the best man! We need to start getting your matches recorded, I swear. We play every week and I even underestimated you.

Hades- You're also the best! That comeback vs Ren was amazing, keep it up. Making Yoshi look mid-tier lol.

Sneaky- I wish we woulda played but it was fun talking about 64 and pokemon. Also
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/07/568.pngI was serious about there being a bag of crap pokemon.

Hilt- We didn't record game 3. We didn't do a $1.25 banned stages only mm. We didn't do a pizza slice mm. So many broken promises, bro. Also laffy taffy was amazing.

Mister Eric- Magenta Crabs! Make it popular, man. I need to request a hack for it, and as soon as I get it I'll send it to you.

Crash- Oooh scary scary! Sorry you had a bad day but thanks for driving Lexington man. Also learn my DK tricks, I forgot to show you irl but you saw some.

Video- Tough bracket man, but you scared the heck out of me. I wanna john and say you messed me up for the rest of the tourney lol, I had to adapt so much to deal with your shenanigans. Very good games.

Lvl 9 Snake- MM me next time. Also why aren't you on our PR yet?

Lexington- keep it up guys. Also I lost to two Lexington players lol.

At the sequel, there needs to be 64. Rugrats Treasure Hunt too. I brought it all the way there for nothing.

MulticolorShyGuy

Smash Cadet
Judo - it's always really fun to play you, and as always you're amazing people
Hadesblade - what is a yoshi? lol, I got destroyed in pools
Y.b.M. - I'll beat you one day, one day!
Shadow Phoenix - close bracket match, if only I hadn't sd'd my last stock on our first game :(
Renegade - that dthrow bdacus kill was the first time i've ever done it, like ever, and thanks for mm'ing me so I could play your snake
Hilt - My ganon is numba wan, even when he loses, he still wins, in my heart
4biddin - always fun to play a fox, there's not to many of them left, but I do love him
Mister Eric - Eat my ****
Hael Phael - Better start breaking bricks, wet-nips, blululululu
Crash - I need more of that luigi, super fun to play
Video - gg's in pools, I love playing rob, always fun
Sovereign - needed more dancing blade, you would have probably won if you used it to punish my roll
Shadobot - *****
Chris Forever - You were playing super good
Ttar - I WON A GAME WITH GANON, NUMBA WAN UP-B
Level 9 Snake - step it up, such a disappointment to see a good player all the way down here

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Singles:
1: Kel ($115.20):metaknight: - I can't wait to train with you. There's a lot more stuff I want to learn about MK.
2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80):metaknight:- Dittos were the best. You were beginning to catch on to my style in the later half. Still fun as hell.
3: Infern Angelis ($33.60):snake: - You God Kais are so serious for no reason. You guys should do more friendlies and have more fun.
4: Judo ($19.20):shiek: - Greatest Sheik on the planet! Our set was very fun. I want to play you again, whenever we get the chance. I love ZSS vs. Sheik.
5: Hadesblade ($9.60):yoshi2: - Good games in dubs. You're Yoshi is somethin' serious.
5: Sneakytako ($9.60):rob: - You are the craziest R.O.B main around. Wish I could've chilled with you more.
7: Y.b.M.:kirby2: - Friendlies were fun. We should play more often. Oh, and how you like my tag: "Y.b.K."? You know it's awesome.
7: Kero:olimar: - Thanks for teaming with me. Your Olimar is very good. Keep it up Kero. You'll definitely start placing in the money, soon.
9: Shadow Phoenix - GGs. Next time we play I'll win. Gotta earn my dollar back.
9: Renegade - Best MK in Indiana? Hah, I'll be taking that title.
9: Hilt - How'd you like my character variety? I can keep stuff like that up all day. We should definitely play some more.
9: 4biddin - Most. Annoying. Fox. Ever. :3
13: Soldier 2 - Your on my list of DKs to destroy. You're going down.
13: Shyguy - You've gotten so good, so fast! I was taken by surprise when the games started. GGs all the way.
13: Mister Eric - Hey Beepo!
13: Kassandranova - Keep your head up, Nova. Don't let it get to you. Just continue to improve, and you'll definitely beat'em next time.
17: Hael Phael - GGs in the MM. You lost your momentum during the second game. You have to maintain it or get it back. Keep practicing, though. You're Pika is going places.
17: Crash - Free Tips No Service!
17: Video - Step ya game up, bro. You're way better than this.
17: Sovereign - Comin' live and direct at the next tournament. No more placing anything below 10th.
17: Shadobot - Great Marth. Lylat screwed up my Ganon's AC Dairs. GGs, though.
17: Chris Forever - Your Ike means serious business, dude. That Fthrow to spike was intense. GGs.
17: Random Hero - Practice, practice, practice. You've picked a good character. Now learn him, and you'll be great. Just don't quit.
17: Ttar - Didn't get to play you Ttar. I saw you around, though. Good seeing you.

Great tournament Hael. You did a wonderful job hosting. It could've went a little bit faster, but overall it was still great. Good job. It was wonderful seeing everyone, and playing Lumberjack was a blast. I hope to see you guys a few more times before I go off to Basic Training. Much love for all.

EDIT: Also, I used Diddy "Count" Kong, Marth, ZSS.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
1: Kel ($115.20) - Good stuff winning dat MONEY but my mk will soon be there watch meh rise!

2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80) - GET PLANKED SONZ!! Thanks for helping my mk out though I learned alot from you teaching me some of those moves and i'll soon to work on those MOVES! also you should try and come out for a smashfest on friday so we can train in brawl and ssf4

3: Infern Angelis ($33.60) - next time won't be so easy... also good shiz in dubs! Time TO WIN!

4: Judo ($19.20) - I gave infern those tips and he took ya down!!! can't let the god kais go down that easily; but all and all good **** for that placing with the characters you used.

5: Hadesblade ($9.60) - Good **** taking me out lol next time it won't happen! also try and come for some of my smashfest for practice! "Hates Yoshi".

5: Sneakytako ($9.60) - WTH? YOU GOT 5TH? lol good stuff ahaha stuff would have been different if I had to play you AND NOT HADESBLADE OMG. lol "johns', but good ****!

7: Y.b.M. - that was mad gay in dubs to what you did to my mk you mutha ****a i'mma beat yo *** to the ground and steal yo lunch money but for real! God Kai's! go team with BR so I can win easy money lol

7: Kero, - forgot who thiss guy was lol

9: Shadow Phoenix - Yo fun ditto's heh, hope to play again sometime to see who got better in the next tournament... practice so I can consider you a rival!

9: Renegade - Snaaaaaaaake! oops i mean Mk!!! CHOOO CHOO CHAA HEE HAA~! attack attack attack attack attack! wth? they are out of attack range? who cares... ATTACK SOME MOAR!

9: Hilt - seems like neither of us got inside that money range! o well atleast we did that 5$ MM!! Lylat!! i was telling that plane to twist, turn, and roll all day to kill that olimar but yea gg'z next time rematch =d.

9: 4biddin - ???
13: Soldier 2 -????
13: Shyguy - ????

13: Mister Eric - lol rob, that's all i'm going to say. No! but for real good shiz and let me break ur game sometime so I can stop looking at it or let me atleast pond it.
13: Kassandranova - You Must recover!! and no sov isn't the best mk in indy "i'm sorry", I am! that's how it works

17: Hael Phael - Nice job hosting the tournament I hope to make it down there again sometime for sure! btw beat infern next time so I can make fun of him.

17: Crash - I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T BE GETTING HIT BY YOUR STUPID UPPERCUT LOL I wasn't gonna deal with dying at 50% this time! weegee has all the attention he needs when he hits with the uppercut.

17: Video - lol gnw, you goofy ****** laughing at ppl when they rage LMFAO!!! omg too funny.

17: Sovereign - Best mk in the? i mean in ur neighborhood LOLOL, yeah you can stay right where you are sonz, best mk isn't for you stick to what your good at, and THAT'S PLACING RIGHT UNDER ME, yea it's like that get big son.

17: Shadobot - ????

17: Chris Forever - ????
17: Random Hero - ?????
17: Ttar -??????
25: Level 9 Snake - you wasted 5 minutes of my time in pools. I hope to never play you again

I'm not a teacher and i'm never great at remembering names so if I left you out, tough luck deal with it.

MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA i'm a mk main now

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
WTH Y.b.M....you not repping for the kirbies at all

looks like I'ma have to step up and claim that best kirby spot...all you nigahz slipping...lol

-TK aka Y.b.N....lolol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Double Yoshi is probably the worst team combination ever constructed other then teams with Sheik/Samus in them. Worst then double Ganon. I LOL'd at that when I saw it.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Haha, i had more fun cheering for sneaky than anything ^_^
Idc if I played poorly as long as ROB does good xD

I'll get back to practicing soon tho =X

fun tymez.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
1: Kel - GGs in bracket, I'm still shocked I managed to get that close to beating you.

2: Dj_iskascribble - Holy **** I got *****

3: Infern Angelis - GGs. We need to money match again some time

4: Judo - As S2 said, I play you every week, and I still underestimated you.

5: Hadesblade - Fun friendlies

5: Sneakytako - Sorry about game 1 of pools :p

7: Y.b.M. - God **** it ****ing SDs

7: Kero - Good job not losing it after several months

9: Shadow Phoenix - Stop failing

9: Renegade - Don't worry, I intend to ;)

9: Hilt - Thanks for the match up experience

9: 4biddin - Don't remember

13: Soldier 2 - Still the best DK in IN/KY, even if you lose to scrubby Meta Knights

13: Shyguy - Yeah, game 1 kinda sucked :/

13: Mister Eric - We never did play

13: Kassandranova - I don't think we ever played either?

17: Hael Phael - Thanks for hosting this, great tourney

17: Crash - Crash, thanks for the ride :D

17: Video - Don't remember

17: Sovereign - You'd be amazing if you stuck with one character

17: Shadobot - Don't remember

17: Chris Forever - Don't remember

17: Random Hero - Don't remember

17: Ttar - Ttar, you would be great if you played a better character, or at least had a good secondary

25: Level 9 Snake - Dammit I thought you were going to win this

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
WTH Y.b.M....you not repping for the kirbies at all

looks like I'ma have to step up and claim that best kirby spot...all you nigahz slipping...lol

-TK aka Y.b.N....lolol
I haven't been practicing at all... I overestimated myself and underestimated everyone else. No worries I'll be practicing this whole week, with a surprise for everyone by the time the next tournament gets here....

God Kais!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight so when we gonna run double kirby in teams?

if you worried about not winning with me we can just go to a Free *** state like kansas or nebraska and steal money...lololol

No offense trent

Airborne

Smash Lord
Double Yoshi is probably the worst team combination ever constructed other then teams with Sheik/Samus in them. Worst then double Ganon. I LOL'd at that when I saw it.
It was mainly for the lulz, but we just didn't synergize well together, and I was having a bad smash day to begin with. Say No Johns and I'll punch you in the face->FADC ultra.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@Ren: Well you are lucky I don't live in Indiana anymore, otherwise I would be the best mk there. xD Actually if I still lived in Indiana I probably would have killed myelf. **** Indiana, that place is boring as hell. lol.

@Oreo: Well they should, because pools count in my book. :O

Also...shout outs laters. :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hael Phael - Thank you so much for hosting, it was a great tournament and I had a lot of fun. I really appreciate the pizza too.

2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80) - ggs, sorry I played so poorly. You're really good though.

3: Infern Angelis ($33.60) - we didn't play >< grats on beating judo.

4: Judo ($19.20) - I was extremely impressed. I knew you were good, but I didn't expect that **** xD.

5: Hadesblade ($9.60) - yoshi still low tier lol step it up

5: Sneakytako ($9.60) - ggs, grats on 5th. I'm kinda glad I lost to you in winners now because of how well I did vs ybm and ren xD

7: Y.b.M. - ggs, you definitely played better vs me in pools than you did in bracket. My first tournament after I moved, I got so over confident after taking first seed in my pools, I underrated some players and lost. I know you're really good, and I'm looking forward to playing you again.

7: Kero - we didn't at all even though we played doubles and some friendlies. xD gg's though.

9: Shadow Phoenix - ggs

9: Renegade - I was so happy you played mk, though for having not played the matchup you seemed like you knew what you were doing pretty well xD. You are an amazing player, and I look forward to practicing with you and learning from you at your smashfests.

9: Hilt - Our mm was so intense xD. I was so warn out after it sorry I didn't except your rematch. I'll mm you again next time we see eachother if you want. You know so much random and for the most part useless stuff about your character its funny :p

9: 4biddin - I have no idea who you were xD

13: Soldier 2 - I don't think I've talked to you besides on the xat when you've been at every tournament I have since I got here lol.

13: Shyguy - gg's, falco is probably my most comfortable MU right now xD.

13: Mister Eric - second in mid tiers 13th in reguler wut? gg's.

13: Kassandranova., - gg's in friendlies. I didn't realize you hadn't used peach at all xD. Anyway I haven't talked to MX in a while, I haven't seen him play in sooo long, I want to see how much he's improved.

17: Crash - I hate your doubles team.

17: Video- gg's

17: Sovereign- gg's

17: Chris Forever- You're a lot better than 17th. You're ike is really good. Just look at your mid tier placing. I had fun playing friendlies with you even though you destroyed me in most of them xD.

17: Random Hero- Improving is hard and takes time, but if you want it, it's definily realistic. You didn't really look like you were having a good time at either tournaments, and I feel like I should of talked to you more. Don't get too discouraged.

17: Ttar - gg's, I don't know why I thought I had met you. xD

25: Level 9 Snake - okay, I like to think everyone can improve, but I think you should maybe just give up on brawl, and find something that rewards you for ftilting bomb blocks at green greens to spend your time doing.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
1: Kel ($115.20) - that was the gayest 2 sets of dittos ive ever played >_> oh well ggs
2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80) yayyy
3: Infern Angelis ($33.60) very fun set. most intense one i played all day
4: Judo ($19.20):sheik: - I wanna play that shiek
5: Hadesblade ($9.60) - i still thought you were pretty good.
5: Sneakytako ($9.60) - hahaha fun set lol i didnt mean to scare you XD
7: Y.b.M. - i always wonder if i play the matchup right and when i think i do i play you and always end up doubting myself lol ggs
7: Kero, - aggro olimar + good setups = hardest oli ive played
9: Shadow Phoenix - your not that bad, wish i could have played more friendlies with you sorry
9: Renegade - REN! yeah we will get some more practice in soon ill be stopping by at one of those smashfests in the near future.
9: Hilt - I havent played you in a while. we should change that
9: 4biddin - your fox is good and you caught me off guard at first. say hi to kryz for me
13: Mister Eric - your rob is good! I gotta get the matchup down with kirby though...
13: Kassandranova - yay i had fun in teams, stay positive woman! you are still steady getting better!
17: Hael Phael - thanks for housing us we had tons of fun. lemme know the next tourney you go to so i can get the stuff i left lol. I hope i helped you guys out id love to come back down again for the next tournament.
17: Crash - i wanted to see da weeg man :( oh well wonder how many more times in a row ill get you in pools lol
17: Sovereign - idk why it took me so long to start to get your mk down but your not bad at the ditto at all. i wanna play against ZSS too though
17: Chris Forever - Hope i helped you get better at all. your ike is good, and i wish i had a clear mind when we played the second time in mid tiers. Good stuff wrecking me that set though lol
17: Random Hero - *RANDOM ROLL*
25: Level 9 Snake - i beat you using only upsmash. you should be ashamed

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
This is Chris Forever, on Mister Eric's account back at the dorm.

1: Kel ($115.20) - I wish we could have played for real. You always **** me, but I promise I'll be giving you a run for the money real soon.
2: Dj_iskascribble ($52.80) Thanks a lot for helping me Friday night. You taught me some really cool things, and I'll definitely use them in my ascension up the rankings.
3: Infern Angelis ($33.60) Thanks a lot for the Ike dittos. You graced me by giving me a game or two where you didn't sandbag, and helped me see how much better I'm getting. Definitely one of the highlights of my day.
4: Judo ($19.20) You're a fantastic player. I couldn't beat your Yoshi at ALL, and felt totally outclassed. I hope to play your Sheik more.
5: Hadesblade ($9.60) - You must have just been nice to me, because you wrecked so many other players. >_< Ike's not a matchup you practice often, but you'll do much better next time. Keep it up.
5: Sneakytako ($9.60) I had been looking forward to playing your R.O.B. all day because of my practice with Mister Eric, but I just didn't get around to it.
7: Y.b.M. - I'm a fan of your music! But seriously, lot of fun playing you in pools.
7: Kero, - I didn't get to play you, but Olimar isn't a matchup Ike's have much fun with anyway...:ohwell:
9: Shadow Phoenix - Never got to play you.
9: Renegade - I really appreciated your help with Ike technical issues. I'm definitely gonna be practicing, so hopefully you won't be escaping my jab every time I cancel it, haha.
9: Hilt - Seriously close last game in bracket. You probably wouldn't have had to go through the pressure of kill % last game if you weren't goofing off with Wario, but the better player ended up advancing, and I'm cool with that. Seriously good Charizard though in mid-tier, I definitely would have lost game 2 if he wasn't tired. GG's.
9: 4biddin - Really good Fox. I wish I could have run through some friendlies with you, because I don't get to play that matchup very often and it was a lot of fun. GG's.
13: Mister Eric - BEEP!
13: Kassandranova - I wish I could have finished our little Mushroom Kingdom fight, but I was already on a tight schedule with Mister Eric and going to eat. It was fun though, gg's.
17: Hael Phael - AWWW HAEL!
17: Crash - We only got to play once, in a single money match. It was definitely fun though. Like my haircut? GG's.
17: Sovereign - What can I say about Meta-Knight? You were the only one I played all day. Isn't that weird? I almost had a Meta-Knight free experience until I played you in our money match. Got totally wrecked on Cruise, so gg's.
17: Chris Forever - You're really, really cute.
17: Random Hero - Keep practicing! Scribbs will definitely help you off of your feet.
25: Level 9 Snake - I only saw your game against Y.b.M. in bracket. You got a pretty unexpected kill really early on him on Green Greens. I wish you could have kept it up, watching the underdog do well is so much fun. Stop disappointing everyone.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
17: Sovereign - What can I say about Meta-Knight? You were the only one I played all day. Isn't that weird? I almost had a Meta-Knight free experience until I played you in our money match. Got totally wrecked on Cruise, so gg's.
I'm so sorry about that. I was tired of losing at that point, and had it set in my mind to make one final dollar, lol. Really great Ike, just don't quit playing him because of MK.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
1: Kel
2: Dj_iskascribble: GG's your meta is hella fast I look foward to playing you again
3: Infern Angels: Nice snake
4: Judo
5: Hadesblade
5: Sneakytako
7: Y.b.M.
7: Kero: Great Oli really caught me off guard GG's allllll day
9: Shadow Phoenix
9: Renegade:
9: Hilt: Thanks for some advice about the oli match up. Ill be ready for it next tourney
9: 4biddin
13: Soldier 2
13: Shyguy: Nice friendlies LOL at the fox ganon match up
13: Mister Eric: GG in pool's your ROB is freaking Legit
13: Kassandranova: GG's I wanna see you main ZSS we got enuff metas!
17: Hael Phael: No way i'll agree to a MM aganist a pika. Nice try trying to take my money lol
17: Crash: Nice weegeeeee and yes I know the match up like the back of my hand
17: Video: Don't ever give up on ROB lol
17: Sovereign: Dude I play you all the time and fox is the s%*^
17: Shadobot
17: Chris Forever: nice Ike next time I see you we will play friendlies for suuure
17: Random Hero
17: Ttar
25: Level 9 Snake

Top Bottom