• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSE 100 Club Tourney!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hi guys, I f you're one of the fellow players who have completed SSE 100%, congrats!
Because now there is a tournament for SEE 100% players only! THE SSE 100 CLUB TOURNEY!

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

A tourney to see who will be the LORD MEMBER!(Rank V)

HOW DOES THIS WORK?
It works like this:
NUMBER 1:

We will start with 4 players. The winner will be a SSE Member. I need 16 SSE Members.

NUMBER 2:

Then, the 16 SSE Members fight to the finish. The winner Becomes an Epic Member
I need 32 epic members for this one below me. Number 1 & 2 will repeat to make 32.

NUMBER 3:

The 32 epic members will fight to the finish to become the ELITE SSE Members.
I need 4 Elite SSE Members. Numbers 1, 2, & 3 must be repeated for this.

NUMBER 4:

The four elite members will fight. one player will become the showdown member.
All of this must be repeated for 2 Showdown Members. It may take long.

NUMBER 5:

That this is it! THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!! TO BECOME THE SSE LORD MEMBER!

COOL, NOW HOW DO I ENTER?

JUST PUT:
Your Brawl Username: TG7
Your Smash (friend) Code: 1291 - 4068 - 0892
Your Character you wish to choose: Kirby
Picture for proof: Write the info up there ^ on a piece of paper.
Take a picture of your screen with your SSE save file.
Put the paper you wrote on the picture. both!

RULES?

* You can't lie. if it has only your SSE save file, it can't be accepted. the picture must include
you paper with the info.

* No others will take you place. Make sure you're prepared. Finish using the potty!

* No Hacks and Cheats! No glitching either! This means disqualification for this action!
Also PERMA-BANNED IN THIS CLUB!!

* You must not show your personal Information! No email, no address, Nothing at all
Or you will be disqualified!!! (It's safety man Safety!!!)

* You have to add me in your friend code for the entries. This will keep track on the
Players who lost. I will delete them out of my friend list and will have to stay in their
Rank position FOREVER!! So you better brawl hard!! or else you'll stay in your current
RANK!!! (MAX. 60)

* If you have any important questions feel free to PM me. on YouTube, Twitter, Or Here!

* NO DUPLICATES OF YOURS!!! This will mean Insta-Perma-Disqualification!!! And your Rank
Will be SINKED TO THE BOTTOM RANK FOREVER!!!

* If you have a strict schedule, you can't enter the tournament. Sorry.
Doing your work is important. but at least try to have fun!

* NO TROLLING, FLAMING, SPAMMING, Or any other disturbance of you will be Disqualified
And stay at the bottom rank forever!!
GAME RULES:

STOCK [5]

MINUTES [5:00]

DAMAGE RATIO [1.0]

SCORES [ON]

SHOW DAMAGE [ON]

RANDOM STAGES [YES to ALL]

Character color [Optional]

Permission to Change Character [OPTONAL]

WHAT ELSE??

Remember, you need training! Thats all!
Thats all i need to tell ya folks! If you have any question, just PM me!\
I'm a :newbie: here guys! say hi if ya want to!! GOOD LUCK!!! :kirby2: :colorgame: :smash:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanking KJ for moving this.

As to the OP: Could you be a bit more informative as to rulesets and such?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So this is a standard tournament for those who have completed SSE? How do you know if they have truely completed it or not? Also what DJ said. You should put more details in the post. I advise you to check out the stickied thread "OTL: How to join and host online tournaments", written by yours truly. You should also look at a couple of other tournies to get the basic outline on what you should include in your original post.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm sorry but it was the best i could do. But i will soon resolve this.
As for zen, you are scaring me with that avatar

To DJ: I would but i'm not the college type of person. I do tournaments every time. but this is the
very first time i can handle a tournament like this. don't worry, i got this! :D

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Hmmm, i'm definately interest on joining. Problem is, I need to know the rules/deadlines first. And what do you mean by "SSE" club? Does it mean only certain characters can join, or does it just mean you can only join if you completed SSE? =P

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sorry man but this is very unrealistic. It's hard enough to get 32 people for just one tourney, but you're talking about 32 different winners from 32 different 16-man tournaments? That just can't happen. You really should just start out with a standard 16-man (or 32 if you must) tournament.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
yeah. BUT DARN IT I DELETED MY PHOTOBUCKET!!!
Thanks for that really nice post. It made me go foward.
sorry that i asked this randomly but...Does anyone know maxfireXSA???

One more thing, I really want to know who will be the #1 SSE player in the wolrd by doing this.

Top Bottom