• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ok so it's me, you, smurf, and "probably xzax" We just all need to make sure there is a place to stay "for saturday night"

@MIB... "am i doin it right?"
Nasty, I might be staying for doubles..... I have a partner, just need to find a pass somewhere. Is it all right if I ride back with you on Sunday? I'm pretty sure I have somewhere to stay Saturday night.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yes Kaylo you can ride back with me.. where are u staying that night? Smurf will stay till sunday as long as he has housing as well.

So if smurf and i can stay somewhere (i guess KT as well if he doesn't have housing) then on Sunday riding back w/ me will be you, KT, Smurf, and MAYBE Xzax if he doesn't go back w/ chibo.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Maybe in Sassy's room. Kenny (K9) is gonna ask him if it's all right, assuming we all help with the cost obviously. (I told him you guys need somewhere to stay as well.)

I'll let you know if he says it's okay.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Me, Kaylo, Smurf, and KT =/= full

Xzax hasn't confirmed yet so if you confirm with me, you got it.. you just need to make sure u have a place to stay

EDIT: now that i think about it, adding a 5th might not be a good idea bc my trunk isn't that big :-/

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Well i'll let Xzax go first to see if he wants the spot as he actually has a partner iw as only gonna stay cause i really have nothing to do once i go back home and im off for a week so i minus well stay up there if i had the chance.

Also im cool with Sassy as well. He taught me some ZSS stuff. But with all of FNB and yall tagging with Kendall im sure its gonna be crowded. I dont want to make matters worse.

But yea if Xzax dont take the spot ill take it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ME AND KENNY BOTH SAID IT MADE NO SENSE TO GO UP THERE AND ONLY STAY ONE NIGHT.

Matt said it was only for one night and it was cheaper and then Kendall agreed with it and she also said she had no reason to stay pass one day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That was because nobody said they wanted to do doubles at that point, so it did make sense to only do one night.

I only changed my mind because I might be able to do dubs now..... I was perfectly fine with staying with FNB and finding another way back on my own lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
ME
Evan
Terrence
Kenny

not doing doubles.

If everybody is doing singles only, than we can just book the room for one night and leave satuday at 12am or when the tourney is over. I know me and steph don't mind leaving in the am. That means the MLG hotel will just be only 200$ with 12 people = about 14$ each. So how bout it, we dont need to see doubles played TBH i don't really care for it.
So what was this?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The thing is i dont think it's possible to reserve a extra day when the reservation is done is it??

I mean if it is im fine with paying whatever it is to stay the extra day. The only thing is is everyone else? Cause if we do stay a extra day we got to pay more then the fee for 1 day as im sure Matt/Steph/Terrance are not staying pass sat.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can make small changes to it, I'm not too sure about adding a night to the reservation, especially this late in the game. I'll see, though.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
!

uhhh hope it ain't too many people lol. I'm still asking Sassy and didn't really want this to be brought on the boards >>

Also it's at his house. He has a few other roommates and if he does say yes we'll have to keep it down late at night if they need to sleep/study/something ;x

There's only like 3 people that are gonna be there including me so it won't be crowded. I've only mentioned Nasty's car for the rec.

I also mentioned Nasty's name just to be sure. Pro status 'n' all.

Remember, no promises. Askin tho x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan/TUSM: If both of y'all stay Saturday night, how do you plan on getting home on Sunday? Especially if Xzax takes that last car spot? I don't think Matt or Steph are staying that long.

EDIT: Also, for the record, I only asked about housing for me, Nasty, Smurf, and Kenny. I think it'd be a little rude to keep adding people. :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I already said if it's trouble i wont stay. I also said if Xzax wants the spot he can have it but if not then ill take it.

Also isn't Chibo riding up there since he offered Xzax a ride? If need be we could ask Chibo and just pay him gas money.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you two should team, idk why you wouldnt. u guys did great last time u teamed
id team with u zax but im already teaming with.... tommyyyyy lol

but yea il drive u, $15 round trip you can come to my house either fri morning at 9am or thurs night and stay over. cheese and kira are stayin over tomorrow night

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So.... Chibo is charging $15 roundtrip, but Matt is charging $25 with an EZ Pass?

Ugh.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea $25 is kind of a ripoff lmao
($25 x 4 (eveyrone in the car but him) is $100. gas IS NOT $100 to go to DC and back + tolls + parking lol)

$15 round trip including everything else. i think. im really aiming to not ask for anymore money on the way home. the only way i would is if tolls and parking at the venue turn out to be astronomical, but i really doubt it. I don't want to raise it to anymore than $15 per person round trip.

evan - wait for vex/xzax to respond, i already offered to both. if neither take it and you want it your cool to do so. leaving a tad earlier than steph though (around 9:30 to 10 from my apt) cause i wanna chill for a bit when i get there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Then where are you staying Saturday night? With Chibo?
no one can stay with me, im in my sponsor room for the weekend, not a normal room. if ppl wanna bum a room where xzax is or somethin thats all fine and up to them. im leaving after doubles is over on sunday.

oh and im goin clubbin, gonna be amazing

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
speaking of which (not really?) if anyone is driving to VC8 kira might be interested. the original plans were me driving him to VC8 but now that im going to vegas im sending him on a bus to NY to stay with strife, though if someone wants to house him friday night and drive him to/back from VC8 he might like that, esp since his flight home leaves from philly on sunday. i know how ppl like kingtoon in this crew love him lol

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
you two should team, idk why you wouldnt. u guys did great last time u teamed
id team with u zax but im already teaming with.... tommyyyyy lol

but yea il drive u, $15 round trip you can come to my house either fri morning at 9am or thurs night and stay over. cheese and kira are stayin over tomorrow night
im going with u yo

and upload singles matches :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Didn't K9 just say he was gonna see if it was cool if we stayed there?
EDIT: Also, for the record, I only asked about housing for me, Nasty, Smurf, and Kenny. I think it'd be a little rude to keep adding people. :urg:
I asked him about housing before you said you wanted to stay too, and I don't feel comfortable adding more people to the list. Sorry. =\ I guess if Kenny doesn't end up staying, you could take his spot, but I don't want to impose on Sassy since we're probably already inconveniencing him.

That's if he even says it's okay in the first place.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Huh? Wth it has nothing to do with you im sure K9 seen all of our posts before he even said that.

But whatever i dont feel like arguing i said ill figure it out. Dont worry about me staying with Sassy.

Tusm what are u doing?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It has to do with me because K9 asked me who needed space, so I think he's going off of what I said. We had a conversation through texts before this all came to the boards.

Whatever, we'll see what he says.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok it seems xzax is with me

i do have one additional spot for the way down, but not the way back, so i doubt it matters

Top Bottom