• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK is too god****ed LOUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
MK obviously breaks this game and makes tournaments unplayable based on one factor alone.

NOISE POLLUTION!

His **** tornado destroys bassy TVs, god forbid you have dittos. Heaven help you if its doubles.

Every ten seconds HUAAAAH! ****ing shuttle loop destroys my eardrums. His dthrow is too loud. His bthrow is too loud. His fair is too loud. His roll is too loud. HIS GOD****ED JUMP IS LOUD! WHAT THE HELL!

I can't go to tournaments anymore without being in a room full of MK in my ears, and franky I'm sick of it. I'm sure there are many who will rally to my side. So here, in this thread, express your support. Lets come together and get MK Banned! MUTED!

Your ears will thank you.
So will shaq.

:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wow you're so right. sometimes I watch livestreams or videos and all i hear is "JGFDIOGFDIOGJFOGJDGJJGIJ" (tornado)

and it's like :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom