• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET II Results! East Lansing, MI

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Singles
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00)
2: Shady ($50.00)
3: Duck ($20.00)
4: BigM (Moose)
5: Bigy
5: Klob
7: Juggleguy
7: Kitty
9: Tremor
9: X
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain)
9: Mute
13: GL
13: Fried Jelly Walnut
13: Dablackpacman
13: Condemned Soul
17: Brainjack
17: Jimbo Slice
17: Bloody Joker
17: Toadster
17: Akon
17: Legendary Pichu
17: Dre
17: Junglefever
25: 3 Chairs
25: Sasha
25: Ant
25: thaexeptional1
25: BK Value Meal
25: Kai
25: Tigger
25: Oso
33: WTP
33: Hewhosmites

[collapse=singles bracket]
[/collapse]

Doubles

1: Bigy + Duck (Bigy + Duck) ($90.00)
2: Moose + Velyn (Moose + Velyn) ($45.00)
3: Brainjack + Lain (Brainjack + Lain) ($15.00)
4: Fried Jelly Walnut + Juggleguy (Fried Jelly Walnut + Juggleguy)
5: Team Ohio (Kitty + Pat)
5: CBC (Toadster + Dre)
7: Kawaii Uguu (BloodyJoker + Junglefever)
7: Mystery Team (Jimbo Slice + GL)
9: Akon + Kai (Akon + Kai)
9: Final Justice (X + Vand)
9: Justice (Ant + Toph)
9: DPPM + Condemned Soul (DBPM + Condemned Soul)
13: Justice Friends (Tr3mor + Terf)
13: RJ + Ivan (RJ + Ivan)
13: Dudemanbrosondawg (Sasha + Hewhosmites)

[collapse=doubles bracket]
[/collapse]

Big thanks to Dre who got us the venue and helping out with a ton of stuff
thanks to Juggleguy for helping out with pools/brackets
Big props to U of M for bringing 12 people

Thanks for the amazing turnout everyone. I hope everyone had fun. Made a few mistakes in creating pools, but learned a lot as a TO.

Will do full shout outs later

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This tourney *****.
Big thanks to Dre for securing an awesome venue and Junglefever/Toadster for hyping up the tourney on campus.
UM will have to do our best to top the 34 entrants for SWEET III.
Can't remember the last tourney we had in MI where all the last few sets were this fun to watch.

Shoutouts, and characters as far as I can remember:

1: Velynn ($100.00) :jigglypuff: No name, only the alias Shady... controller found at the scene of the crime. Andrew for best teams conspirator.
2: Shady ($50.00) :marth: You were out for blood in Loser's Bracket! Never seen you **** so hard. Must be that 12-hour night of sleep you got...
3: Duck ($20.00) :samus2: Good **** James... if you keep up the **** you might top a certain scrub named Moose for king of 6th Pillar.
4: Moose :falco: You should probably be off **** probation, but since you didn't record your win vs Bigy, I guess there's no proof of ****... ****
5: Bigy :falcon: Good games in bracket. Teach me how to Falcon properly =\
5: Klob :peach: Didn't play any friendlies with you the whole tourney! Where you at?
7: Juggleguy :falcon: Get *****
7: Kitty :fox: Sorry for missing your text. You guys left at 8am? Ridiculous... good **** though, next time bring C-bus!
9: Tremor :shiek: Gets my vote for most improved player. I was taken by surprise in pools for sure. Good games Josh.
9: X :drmario: Gets my vote for biggest trash talker. That Doc is getting pretty nasty too. Nice to see you again Anthony.
9: Lain :fox: Good games in bracket. Play Melee more (it's not too hard)! Qdoba was ****ing hilarious. Sorry for making you miss your stupid *** party =)
9: Mute :falcon: Not sure if you played Falcon in tourney, but all I know is I got ***** in a couple of those friendlies haha.. good ****
13: GL :falco: Good to see you come out to one of these again, but we didn't get in any friendlies!
13: FJW :peach: Nice work in teams - we did to MSU what our football team couldn't.
13: Dablackpacman :link2: If it ain't Bigy it's done. JK, your Link is sick, wish I could have gotten a few more friendlies in.
13: Condemned Soul :mario2: Stop improving so much, I'm afraid I'll get scorp a dorp'd at SWEET III, which you are definitely coming to.
17: Brainjack :marth: Get ***** Jason... well at least you beat Soul this time, otherwise we might have been forced to hand out a **** probation.
17: Jimbo Slice :fox: Fun friendlies, I enjoy playing your Fox. See you at SWEET III.
17: Bloody Joker :fox::marth: Sorry about your pool, it was an oversight on our part. Thanks for booting me off friendlies all day to force me to help ;]
17: Toadster :yoshi2: We probably had the most hype match of the tourney. I got ***** game 2, no johns. Bring back that Yoshi to AA next month.
17: Akon :marth:Congrats on beating Toadster, didn't see it coming. Keep up the ****.
17: Legendary Pichu :pichu: Sick Pichu, wish I could have gotten some friendlies in.
17: Dre :pikachu2::marth:Great job getting that huge venue, one of the best I've ever seen. Let's secure that place again asap for 12/4!
17: Junglefever :fox: Great job TOing, I thought this tourney went really well. Bracket worked out beautifully, all the last few sets were exciting.
25: 3 Chairs ? We didn't play!
25: Sasha :shiek: Good **** traveling out here Timofey. Keep up the Sheik.
25: Ant :falco: Good games in pools. I guess I really wanted that Scar combo on FD, haha.
25: thaexeptional1 ? We didn't play! But I'm glad to see you didn't john out of the cheapest tourney ever, haha.
25: BK Value Meal :jigglypuff: Good games in bracket, kept it close game 2. I'm grateful for dthrow knee.
25: Kai :fox: Didn't expect to see you here Kevin. Keep up the ****, hope to see you more at the Dude this semester.
25: Tigger :ganondorf: Good games in pools. Come to SWEET III for maximum ****. Future tourney in Livonia would be ****, too.
25: Oso ? We didn't play!
33: WTP :jigglypuff: Good to see you there Kevin! See you at the next Smashfest or maybe Spartan Smash if I don't get ***** by exams.
33: Hewhosmites :samus2: Time for some lessons from Duck! Good to see you attending a tourney instead of johning out and going home.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
hey this is pat/klob/peach from ohio. Im jealous that you guys have an actual smash scene out there and it was a sweet tourney. Ill try to do better next time I come down

0: 4%apr - thanks for coaching us through the whole thing. Your support was needed

1: Velynn - maybe one day you will be able to handle my phantom rest skills. they are too good. Your jiggs was crazy though. it was actually pretty fun as far as jiggs/peach matches go.

2: Shady - Only played you after but your marth is too good. wish i could play you when you werent so out of it.

3: Duck - I never had a chance to play you. I have plenty of samus experience and i wanted to see how i would do.

4: Moose - Sorry about all the johning. Your falco is pretty sick. We need to have a rematch next time i see you for sure

5: Bigy - Thanks for being an assistant coach to me and kitty. Your falcon is scary and was probably the most fun thing to play there. Cant wait to play you again.

5: Klob - Good job being me

7: Juggleguy - I wanted to play you but it never happened

7: Kitty - dude i ***** you so hard. double 3 stock = im totally better than you. way to represent ohio though

9: Tremor - you are awesome for letting us stay at your place + you had a legit sheik too

9: Lain - Nice matches in both singles and doubles. I was terrified of playing you.

9: Mute - Wish I could have played your falcon when you werent crazy drunk but either way you are pretty cool.

13: GL - your falco was really good and we had some nice matches in pools. You were pretty cool too

13: Dablackpacman - I apologize for whoring you to death with peach. Your link is beautiful though

17: Brainjack - I really wanted to play your marth in singles. We seemed pretty even when we were doing doubles. Itll have to happen next time

17: Toadster - Your yoshi was sick. That 2nd match with juggle was too good. We had a close set in doubles.

17: Legendary Pichu - Should have stuck with yoshi instead of kirby. You played really well

17: Junglefever - I wanted to play you but it didnt happen

25: Sasha - You and hewhosmites were among the coolest people at the tourney. Pink samus is awesome + thanks for the oreo

25: Ant - Your ganon scared me at first

33: Hewhosmites - just read what i said about sasha

FRIEDjellyWALNUT

Smash Cadet
Awesome tourney, I did WAYYY better than I expected, and all those sets were a blast to watch!!

1: Velynn ($100.00) :jigglypuff: I never got to play you, but that's probably for the better because I would've gotten ***** so hard.
2: Shady ($50.00) :marth: Didn't get to play you either, but those sets at the end of singles were crazy!
3: Duck ($20.00) :samus2: Stop playing such a broken character, jeez. Good work James.
4: Moose :falco: We still haven't played, but at least you know I'm in your EECS class now, nice rage quit against Shady.
5: Bigy :falcon: Didn't get to play, but watching your Falcon is ****.
5: Klob :peach: Your Peach is sick, too bad we couldn't Peach ditto or something. Good stuff at the tourney!
7: Juggleguy :falcon: Lol Robin, good work in teams, and thanks for knocking me out of singles bracket :urg:
7: Kitty :fox: Good matches in pools! You and klob are great people, come back to MI!
9: Tremor :shiek: Didn't get to play or watch
9: X :drmario: Good friendlies!
9: Lain :fox: Lain you are the funniest person alive, nice seeing you here.
9: Mute :falcon: Didn't get to play, although I watched your friendlies with Juggleguy. Too good.
13: GL :falco: Didn't get to play or watch
13: FJW :peach: WTF who is this idiot?
13: Dablackpacman :link2: **** fine Link, good matches in teams.
13: Condemned Soul :mario2: I never knew Scorp was black and traveled to MI tournies. TOOOOO good.
17: Brainjack :marth: Get ***** Jason... good matches in pools. Should've gone Fox to beat me :cool:
17: Jimbo Slice :fox: I'm glad I didn't play you in bracket this time, I got ***** by you at SWEET I
17: Bloody Joker :fox::marth: Sorry you were having a bad day, but I hope you enjoyed getting 4-stocked on your counterpick. ;) Good matches.
17: Toadster :yoshi2: Your Yoshi is amazing, good matches in teams/
17: Akon :marth: Good stuff Akon, I still cannot believe you never use the jump buttons
17: Legendary Pichu :pichu: Sick Pichu and Yoshi (but not as sick as Toadster's), good matches in singles bracket
17: Dre :pikachu2::marth: Awesome venue, good matches in teams!!
17: Junglefever :fox: You are such an awesome person I don't even know where to begin. Great tournament and good matches in teams!
25: 3 Chairs :shiek: Good friendlies! Thanks for coming on my car.
25: Sasha :shiek: Timofey you are the awesomest person ever. That was some clutch homeworking at 10.
25: Ant :falco: Didn't play or watch, but BloodyJoker and I were looking for you for like 20 minutes.
25: thaexeptional1 :peach: Good matches in pools and friendlies.
25: BK Value Meal :jigglypuff: Didn't play or watch
25: Kai :jigglypuff::fox: Good friendlies! You and Akon are a beast team.
25: Tigger :ganondorf: Fun friendlies, don't make me drive you all the way home next time!
25: Oso ? Diidn't play or watch.
33: WTP :jigglypuff: Didn't play or watch
33: Hewhosmites :samus2: It's alright Collin, you play with Duck so much that you'll be amazing in about 3 days. After all, you are playing Melee's most broken character.

Rob I filled in some of the characters you were missing.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
0: 4%apr - wtf??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) - consistently taking 1 game off on FoD now :D
2: Shady - i'm sooooooo salty haha, good **** though
3: Duck - lol
4: BigM (Moose) - gj beating Bigy
5: Bigy - we ***** in teams :D
5: Klob - never got to play you but i heard good things after the tournament
7: Juggleguy - nice
7: Kitty - sadly never got to play, heard good things
9: Tremor - i saw you almost beat Bigy, good ****
9: X - that dr. mario lol
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - MI hypemaster
9: Mute - nice falcon
13: Fried Jelly Walnut - good job at your first tourney
13: Dablackpacman - saw you playing icies, not legit
13: Condemned Soul - it's mario son
17: Brainjack - lol
17: Bloody Joker - lol
17: Toadster - that yoshi lmao
17: Akon - step it up UM
17: Legendary Pichu - pichu/kirby main? lololol
17: Dre - dawg, pikachu is legit
17: Junglefever - LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
25: 3 Chairs - step it up UM
25: Kai - step it up UM
25: Oso - ggs in pools
33: WTP - it's that brawl lol, jiggs on rainbow cruise

thanks for coming to everyone who came and i don't know the gamertags of alot of UM people haha, good **** everyone

FRIEDjellyWALNUT

Smash Cadet
0: 4%apr - wtf??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) - consistently taking 1 game off on FoD now :D
2: Shady - i'm sooooooo salty haha, good **** though
3: Duck - lol
4: BigM (Moose) - gj beating Bigy
5: Bigy - we ***** in teams :D
5: Klob - never got to play you but i heard good things after the tournament
7: Juggleguy - nice
7: Kitty - sadly never got to play, heard good things
9: Tremor - i saw you almost beat Bigy, good ****
9: X - that dr. mario lol
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - MI hypemaster
9: Mute - nice falcon
13: Fried Jelly Walnut - good job at your first tourney
13: Dablackpacman - saw you playing icies, not legit
13: Condemned Soul - it's mario son
17: Brainjack - lol
17: Bloody Joker - lol
17: Toadster - that yoshi lmao
17: Akon - step it up UM
17: Legendary Pichu - pichu/kirby main? lololol
17: Dre - dawg, pikachu is legit
17: Junglefever - LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
25: 3 Chairs - step it up UM
25: Kai - step it up UM
25: Oso - ggs in pools
33: WTP - it's that brawl lol, jiggs on rainbow cruise

thanks for coming to everyone who came and i don't know the gamertags of alot of UM people haha, good **** everyone
Lol this was my second real tourney.

Moooose

Smash Champion
i beat him in winners and shady beat him in losers... i think he was having an off day
but mi is getting kinda beast, it's hard to win here

4% APR

Smash Champion
daaaaaaamn velynn good **** I bet you'd kick my *** now. I'm gonna need to see better than double 5th places next time ohio. I might come out to the next one to show you kids how its done. :098:

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone, really fun tourney and it seems like everyone is stepping their game up.

p.s. thanks for the teams partner Shady. I enjoy teams more and would have been sad if I didn't have a partner. Also, I'm sorry I drugged you.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
daaaaaaamn velynn good **** I bet you'd kick my *** now. I'm gonna need to see better than double 5th places next time ohio. I might come out to the next one to show you kids how its done. :098:
Maybe, maybe not., but I never underestimate anyone =). I'm sure everyone up here would love the extra ****.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I sense an inherent challenge...looks like i'll have to come up to MI eventually =)
No guarantee that we'll still host tourneys next semester... 11/13 is your birthday so go get ****faced, but 12/4 might be your last chance for awhile to get revenge on Duck ;)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Singles
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00) - your puff is too good. I watched you make some of the bes rest reads I have ever seen in person.
2: Shady ($50.00) - why'd I leave before you went out for blood? NICE
3: Duck ($20.00) - Nice top 3 again man, we still have never played. The time will come, till then.
4: BigM (Moose) - GG's even though we only played a couple. Good **** beating Bigy. Let's get more games in at the next one for sure.
5: Bigy - GG's man. Seemed like you were having an off day, which was perfect for me. Next time though off or not, you falcon is gonna get poo'd on!
5: Klob - GG's and it was fun having you guys over. Sorry that no one slept until late and you guys probably got like none.
7: Juggleguy - GG's. Excited to play you again. Thanks for the compliment, I'll try to prove my worth at the next tournament for sure. and not SD.
9: Tremor - **** your sheik is homo
9: X - Go MSU
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - good **** comin out.
9: Mute - GO MSU
13: GL - GG's, come to another tourny for sure
13: Fried Jelly Walnut
13: Dablackpacman - didn't get to play to many games aside from dubs, but those were fun
13: Condemned Soul - your mario is **** good. You wouldn't let me win with my alts. It made me sad. GG's
17: Brainjack - Good set in tourny man. Go marth next time, I saw you playin Shady and it was **** good.
17: Jimbo Slice - GG's. I'm a lucky guy for not losin to you
17: Bloody Joker - GG's the couple we played. Thanks for helpin with the tourny, twas awesome
17: Toadster - get a new cont. main fox again. stop johnin. let's actually practice before the next one?
17: Akon
17: Legendary Pichu - you are a reputable man. we'll take teams next time.
17: Dre - go pikachu
17: Junglefever - I'll beat you in tourny someday hahah
25: 3 Chairs
25: Sasha
25: Ant
25: thaexeptional1
25: BK Value Meal
25: Kai
25: Tigger - GG's.
25: Oso
33: WTP
33: Hewhosmites

I know I played more people, so GG's to all of you. I didn't get everyone's names as we played but as a whole it seems the scene is getting better. The turnout was awesome. Can't wait till the next one.

All falcon mains at the next tourny, the SD king is comin for you.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
Singles
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00) - i didnt get to play you, but i watched your puff get off
2: Shady ($50.00) -i wanna play your samus really bad haha
4: BigM (Moose) - didnt get to play you this tourney, but your falco is crazy, and your fox ***** in teams
5: Bigy - your gannon wrecked me in pools, and fun friendlies
5: Klob - GG's vs your peach, nice job getting 5th
7: Juggleguy - didnt play you but your falcon is mad good
9: Tremor - fun games in brackets, went to game 3. and your sheik is really good
9: X - didnt play but i think you were the one using doc.
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - GG's in teams. your fox is good
13: GL - me haha
13: Dablackpacman - fun friendlies with you. that link is crazy fast
13: Condemned Soul - nice mario! GG's in team brackets
17: Brainjack - good teams games. your marth is pretty good
17: Jimbo Slice - thanks for driving me haha and keep playing falcon!
17: Bloody Joker - GG's in pools
17: Toadster - ahhh that yoshi is too good and good games in teams brackets, we'll beat you guys next time haha
17: Dre - good games in brackets, and you and toadster beat us in teams again!
17: Junglefever - nice tourney, i was impressed
25: BK Value Meal - that jiggs haha

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00) - Nice job winning again and ggs in doubles
2: Shady ($50.00) - Win next time :p
3: Duck ($20.00) - You're gettin' pretty good
4: BigM (Moose) - Why is it that we never play friendlies at these? lol
5: Bigy - Nice Falcon, as always
5: Klob - ggs in doubles
7: Juggleguy - Probably the most fun I've ever had in a tournament set. I'll get ya next time :)
7: Kitty - ggs in doubles also
9: Tremor - I did practice and I hate Fox. Anyways, way to step it up.
9: X - Nice name, and nice performance
9: Mute - It seems like you got way better REALLY fast (or maybe I just hadn't played you enough). Let's play some time.
13: GL - Good games in doubles, you guys are due for a win against us haha
13: Fried Jelly Walnut - Close set in doubles, nice Peach
13: Dablackpacman - Low tiers for life
13: Condemned Soul - Fun friendlies, Mario's too good
17: Jimbo Slice - ggs in pools and doubles
17: Bloody Joker - I'm so good at Brawl
17: Toadster - **** Fox
17: Akon - Well played sir
17: Legendary Pichu - Quadruple thunder combo?
17: Dre - **** Marth
17: Junglefever - **** Fox
25: thaexeptional1 - ggs

Thanks Dre and Travis for making this happen, I wasn't much help to be honest.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
25: Tigger :ganondorf: Good games in pools. Come to SWEET III for maximum ****. Future tourney in Livonia would be ****, too.
The 8th got ***** my the venue, so no tournament for now, I'll look around.

25: Tigger :ganondorf: Fun friendlies, don't make me drive you all the way home next time!
Sorry D;

Shoutouts tooooo:

Mooooooose - Always love you man, nice seeing you again
Duck - Can't believe I'm saying this, but good stuff
Velynn - Good tournament performance, thanks so much for the advice, i'll take it to heart. Also, thanks for the signed dollar :D It's hanging on my wall.
Jungle - Amazingly well run tournament! I enjoyed it.
Juggle - Nice seeing you again.

As to everyone else, fun friendlies, can't wait to see you all again!

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
Whadda ya mean, Tremor? We never played in bracket lol.

GGs everyone. I feel like I played like crap but no johns. MI is too good.

Juggleguy, please tell me your set with Toadster was recorded and will be up soon.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00) - boooo puff. good stuff
2: Shady ($50.00) - That marth, good job getting second
3: Duck ($20.00) - whatever
4: BigM (Moose) - choke artist imo
5: Bigy - thanks for comin out, good set in bracket.
5: Klob - thanks for drivin all the way out here. Your peach is good, wish we got to play.
7: Juggleguy - Thanks again for the help. Fun set to watch vs Toadster
7: Kitty - Thanks for drivin up here. Hope you guys had a good time, wish we got to play more
9: Tremor - dont SD 4 times in a match, you should've beat me haha.
9: X - good ****, reppin that doc
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - Good stuff
9: Mute - Good stuff
13: GL - Good stuff, we didn't play this time round :(
13: Fried Jelly Walnut - I was kinda excited to play you in bracket, but oh well, we'll play someday!
13: Dablackpacman - We didn't play, boo
13: Condemned Soul - Grah two sets, really close. Kinda makes me want to get back into form. Good stuff.
17: Brainjack - joke
17: Jimbo Slice - we didn't play at this tourney :(
17: Bloody Joker - sorry about screwing you in pools, really bad oversight on my part. we need to work on our teams strats haha.
17: Toadster - main yoshi
17: Akon - fun playing you in friendlies
17: Legendary Pichu - wtf pichu. too good
17: Dre - main pika
17: Junglefever - you suck quit
25: 3 Chairs - good set in pools, shine grab is good haha
25: Sasha - thanks for comin out and hope to see you out at more fo these
25: Ant - good stuff
25: thaexeptional1 - good stuff
25: BK Value Meal - good stuff
25: Kai - fun friendlies, hope a few of the things i said helped
25: Tigger - thanks for comin dude
25: Oso - good stuff
33: WTP - thanks for all the stuff, WTP. I got your power strip and will bring it Sat.
33: Hewhosmites - good stuff, keep comin out.

other shoutouts
fzk - ahhhh diddy is hard :(

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
1: Velynn - hear you have a pretty legit puff from pat wish i coulda had a chance to play it
2: Shady - dood your marth is **** keep it up next time im commin for you tho =D
3: Duck - I never had a chance to play you man and i wish that i had because that would have been awesome i love playign samus.
4: Moose - dood i liked watching ur falco it was legit man keep it sexy
5: Bigy - Man it was fun playing you i wish i could have played a few more friendlies with you next time tho.
5: Klob - what can i say your gay lol god i hate your peach and as much as i hate to say it its.........decent work on it son so next time we go somewhere we can rep ohio fer sure lol
7: Juggleguy - I wanted to finish our falcon dittos man they were fun plus i wish i coulda had a chance to play you neway cuz u seemed fun as hell to play.
7: Kitty - god this kid is terrible.
9: Tremor - dood ur so legit man and thanks for letting us crash at ur place was fun and hopefully next time we actually get to do some friendlies and play each other.
9: Lain - was a good time watching you play kloba and playing you in doubles.
9: Mute - Chris your too good lol all i can say is ...im sorry for robbing u of 3 stocks man..but on a side note id say chris's are pretty much ****** as shown by us.
13: GL -dood u were pretty legit and fun to play i shouldnt have gone marth on you and i stick to just gettin lucky man but they were close matches nonetheless.
13: Fried Jelly Walnut- GGs in pools man your peach was really fun to play and i hope i get to play you again man keep working on that peachi like it and its fun to play.
17: Brainjack - So we had some pretty legit pool matches and doubles and watnot but we need to play each other again maybe do some money matches or something.
17: Toadster - Yo man doubles were tight crazy good matches.
17: Junglefever - I wish we had had a chance to play some man.
25: Sasha -You were crazy cool and glad i got to meet you was fun and i agree with pink samus being epic its just obvious.
33: Hewhosmites - Look above at sasha you were a pretty ****** person and the chess was epic i call epic for sure.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Singles
1: Kitty Hugs (Velynn) ($100.00) - i have no idea who u r, but u win. full of wins.
2: Shady ($50.00) - i saw ur matches, sick as hel marth.
3: Duck ($20.00) - i saw ur samus, its sick, but i think my friend yno's better
4: BigM (Moose) - u look like a kid at my school
5: Bigy - i think i got to play u one stock before they called pools. good ****.
5: Klob - i dont know who you are.
7: Juggleguy - i wanted to play u, play me nxt time
7: Kitty - i dont know who you are.
9: Tremor - i dontk now who you are.
9: X - i dont know who you are.
9: kenny meadows, professional rescuer (Lain) - thanks for the rescue.
9: Mute - i dont know who you are.
13: GL - i dont know who you are.
13: Fried Jelly Walnut - nice peach, and falco dittos. im not black though.
13: Dablackpacman - thanks for the ride.
13: Condemned Soul - thanks for squishing me in the back.
17: Brainjack - thanks for ****** me in pool.
17: Jimbo Slice - also thanks for ****** me in friendlies.
17: Bloody Joker - i dont know who you are.
17: Toadster - u have the best yoshi i ever faced.
17: Akon - i dont know who you are.
17: Legendary Pichu - no idea who you are.
17: Dre - i think i know who you are. if so, nice marth, you should stick with him.
17: Junglefever - thanks for running tournament man.
25: 3 Chairs - yea...
25: Sasha - no idea.
25: Ant - nice falco ditto bro
25: thaexeptional1 - ****er.
25: BK Value Meal - cheap *******, next time get a king sized.
25: Kai - no idea.
25: Tigger - i think u were that little white boy i thought was black lol.
25: Oso - yeah...
33: WTP - dont kno.
33: Hewhosmites - dont smite me bro.

Top Bottom