• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oct 30 HBCPGA Mall Tourney

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Damon180 and I are busy runnin this.
Just updating as we go.
Team results are out, singles yet to come!

1: korn + boss $120.00
2: tant + coney $60.00
3: logic + gimr $30.00
4: lol + sin
5: tusm + robfox
5: apostel + deez
7: waffles + wiggles
7: mav + melon
9: kub + g.wolf
9: team cow

Pool results
top 10 advance.
Bracket underway.

1: swagsimus maximus
1: tusm
1: logic
1: korn
1: deez
6: coney
6: kt
6: poyo
6: sin (Forfeit)
6: mav
11: roxas
11: lol
11: robfox
11: melon
11: tant
16: u-mos
16: apostale
16: berzerker
16: tim
16: leno
21: ebo
21: tkck
21: wiggles
21: Kub
21: nite
26: g.wolf
26: jason
26: gavin
26: nixson
26: jj

SINGLES:

1: Coney :dedede:

2: Swagsimus Maximus :gw::popo::marth:

3: logic :olimar:

4: Kingtoon :toonlink:

5: Korn :metaknight: :snake:

5: TUSM :dedede:

7: Deez :diddy:

7: M@V :fox: :falco:

9: sin :lucario: :metaknight:

9: Poyo :metaknight: :kirby2:

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll post the characters up once the top 10 is posted.

Ill also do shoutouts then.

Btw boss didnt enter singles. He won doubles and decided to take the money and not risk any in singles ;P

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Swags is GIMR.

Payouts were ********. I brought it up to the TO's attention, and no action took place. Me and Korn were expecting to get 15, but we ended up having to split. There are always 2 5th placers, dude.

Also, the $20 singles fee should've been $10 Venue and $10 for singles. Next time., make that clear.

And another thing, why were there pools? This tourney ended up taking a lot longer than the 7:00 that was previously mentioned. 30 people would've made for a near perfect 32-man bracket.

Other than that, I had fun. Once again, thanks to the twins (Sin and Deez) for their donations to the TUSM Enterprises, Inc. stock, your contributions are always welcome. And I forfeited to KT in loser's, just so everyone's clear.

Why, oh why didn't I MM Sin for $20.......

Damon180

Smash Ace
Hmm, i guess Kage didn't update the singles bracket? I'll take care of it when I go pick up my laptop. Thanks for coming out guys, glad you had a great time!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Swags is GIMR.

Payouts were ********. I brought it up to the TO's attention, and no action took place. Me and Korn were expecting to get 15, but we ended up having to split. There are always 2 5th placers, dude.

Also, the $20 singles fee should've been $10 Venue and $10 for singles. Next time., make that clear.

And another thing, why were there pools? This tourney ended up taking a lot longer than the 7:00 that was previously mentioned. 30 people would've made for a near perfect 32-man bracket.

Other than that, I had fun. Once again, thanks to the twins (Sin and Deez) for their donations to the TUSM Enterprises, Inc. stock, your contributions are always welcome. And I forfeited to KT in loser's, just so everyone's clear.

Why, oh why didn't I MM Sin for $20.......

Oh didn't Sin **** you 2 vs 1 in teams?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
We lost our internet connection. We have the bracket though, I'll get it posted.

The singles results were:

1: Coney (Dedede)
2: Swagsimus Maximus (GIMR) (G&W/IC's)
3: logic (Olimar)
4: Kingtoon (Toon Link)
5: Korn (Metaknight/Snake)
5: TUSM (Dedede)
7: Deez (Diddy)
7: M@V (Fox/Falco)
9: sin (Metaknight/Lucario)
9: Poyo (Metaknight)

I didn't have any say on the bracket development, or I would have structured out the pools a bit better. I really do like pools but we didn't have enough setups to run them smoothly. Tboy says they'll have 10 next time.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Swags is GIMR.

=/ ...

u were a really nice guy though, thanks :)

We lost our internet connection. We have the bracket though, I'll get it posted.

The singles results were:

1: Coney (Dedede)
2: Swagsimus Maximus (GIMR) (G&W/IC's)
3: logic (Olimar)
4: Kingtoon (Toon Link)
5: Korn (Metaknight)
5: TUSM (Dedede)
7: Deez (Diddy)
7: M@V (Fox/Falco)
9: sin (Metaknight/Lucario)
9: Poyo (Metaknight)

I didn't have any say on the bracket development, or I would have structured out the pools a bit better. I really do like pools but we didn't have enough setups to run them smoothly. Tboy says they'll have 10 next time.
I also use snake..... already told Phil that -.-

and I'm sure we got teams vids in your sd card
can you send them to me whenever ? thanks

M@v

Subarashii!
Tant, here are the full character results for the top 10(I went around, asked everyone, wrote them down).

1: Coney :dedede:

2: Swagsimus Maximus (GIMR) :gw::popo::marth:

3: logic :olimar:

4: Kingtoon :toonlink:

5: Korn :metaknight: :snake:

5: TUSM :dedede:

7: Deez :diddy:

7: M@V :fox: :falco:

9: sin :lucario: :metaknight:

9: Poyo :metaknight: :kirby2:

* A couple people used a character for one set, if ppl want those i can provide them.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
TUSM - I agreed but sadly I was not in charge of the money, sorry dude.

Hmm, i guess Kage didn't update the singles bracket? I'll take care of it when I go pick up my laptop. Thanks for coming out guys, glad you had a great time!
Sorry, Internet went down at the venue, singles is up now, Tant will be getting the file up soon.

I didn't enter, just TO'd w/ Damon, very fun :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Good stuff Zak, you've come a long way son.
Don't lose confidence, ur doin' well.

Also kingtoon was there. lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

Tio crashes everytime I try to save bracket images for pools for whatever reason. I'll detail the results here

Pool 1 results

1. GIMR (10-3) (5-0)
2. Coney (9-2) (4-1)
3. Phillyrider (7-5) (3-2)
4. U-MOS (4-7) (2-3)
5. Ebo (5-8) (1-4)
6. G. Wolf (0-5) (0-10)

Pool 1 might have been slightly incorrect as we started bracket without that being finished.

Pool 2

1. TUSM (5-0) (10-0)
2. KingToon (4-1) (8-2)
3. lol. (3-2) (6-5)
4. Aposl (2-3) (5-6)
5. tkck (1-4) (2-8)
6. jason (0-5) (0-10)

Pool 3

1. Logic (5-0) (10-0)
2. Poyo (3-2) (7-4)
3. RobFox (3-2) (6-4)
4. Berserker (3-2) (6-5)
5. Luigiking (1-4) (2-8)
6. Gavin (0-5) (0-10)

Pool 4

1. Korn (5-0) (10-1)
2. Sin (4-1) (8-3)
3. Melon (3-2) (7-4)
4. Tim (2-3) (4-6)
5. Kub (1-4) (2-8)
6. Nixon (0-5) (1-10)

Pool 5

1. Deez (5-0) (10-1)
2. M@v (4-1) (9-3)
3. Tantalus (3-2) (7-5)
4. leno (2-3) (4-7)
5. nite (1-4) (4-8)
6. jj (0-5) (0-10)

Top 2 advanced

Robfox

Smash Lord
Oh didn't Sin **** you 2 vs 1 in teams?

WHOA BRUH THAT WASNT A ****
it was more of a.........misfire lol
I swear I SD'd like 6 times this tournament no ODEE AND it was each time Fox vs Meta (against poyo which was like.......3 times)
that's the ONLY reason U won our set poyo know that :p
idc 11/30 isn't bad for my 4th tourney ever I had fun S/O's soon :)
gavin - GGz get that Diddy up
nixson - nice meeting you
jj - uh.......
Jason - nice meeting you
BOSS - MADE ME CTFU THE WHOLE DAY I ****z WIT U BOSS I DO
EE - U cheap ******* lol

Robfox

Smash Lord
swagsimus maximus - GIMR good **** I didn't know that you and aposl were brothers 0___o nice meeting you tho
tusm - Thanks for the teams again **** D3
logic - Fun 2 chill wit like last time real chill guy TRAIN MY FOX IN THE OLI MU lol
korn - Expected Top 5 @ minimum from you good **** you have the best looking controller ive ever seen nd thanks for the MM......btw was that a 2-0 I believe it was but something tells me we played FD, Halberd, nd Frigate 0_o
deez - Chill guy BEAST *** DIDDY nana control is up there you were actual the only person out of everyone who I was scarred to play lol
coney - Nice meeting you I wanted to MM your D3 but it didn't happen >_>
kt - I was stupid to try nd MM TL ditto good **** thanks for the hype my matches also UFB was the 1st ever to hype for me not against :)
poyo - U made me say WTF nd LOL all in about an hour im still laughing @ **** **** **** LOL

Robfox

Smash Lord
sin - Good MK U got lucky in our team sets nice meeting you :)
mav - I expected U 2 B a high mighty "im 2 good" kinda guy but ur chill lol im trying to take a tour of PS maybe we can chill
roxas - LOL that's all LAUGH OUT ****** LOUD
lol - Nice meeting you I like ur name lol
robfox - U SUCK GTFO NOOB
melon - I wanted to play your Falco it looked really good
tant - We didn't meet in brackets but thanks for the advice as always. I still dont think U were serious during friendlys
u-mos - wait uh......who were U 0_o
apostale - Refer to GIMR's comment. Nice PT nd good **** off of Sin CHARIZARD!!!!! lol
berzerker - We played wifi all the time bruh nice playing IRL POYO HYPE!!!!!!! LOL GET EM XD
tim - Nice meeting you
leno - uh....srry cant remember
ebo - Thanks for the hype nice meeting you :)
tkck - same......srry cant remember
wiggles - GGz im sure if you play more you'll B **** :)
Kub - Thanks for the friendlys nice pika
nite - nice meeting you
g.wolf - Saw ur Wolf wanted to play it >_>
srry 4 the trip post 0_o

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Smashboards ate my huge post. Rant make sure you upload me vs korn and me vs. Coney. Also coney, upload winners finals

Coney

Smash Master
Also coney, upload winners finals
most definitely

i'm kinda crazy busy today and tomorrow, i'll do them tuesday night unless i can find a spare moment...i have me vs mav (with one game missing), me vs. kingtoon and winners finals, i think that's it...

Aposl

Smash Ace
Good stuff coney (does coney dance)

But also good stuff gimr! (Does ankle breaker)

Ps step it up u don't have the luxury to be giving away free money till after dallas XD!

Also I won 2 mm for 20 against a metaknight and ran it back for another 20 against the same guys marth but not saying who.

Leno- your pika was pretty good keep it up.

Kingtoon - too good. You wrecked me so hard, and it was hilarious how I was talking trash while you played and you beat that guy and was like "you talking all that trash your next!" Lol. Then you destroyed me.

Tusm - I almost downloaded you in time. And that last match I almost clutched it! Oh well by the end we were both at baller status! Lol

Ebo - nice to meet you. I've seen you around but never said whatup. Good to meet you.

Philly rider - love seeing your face at tournaments because your so funny! Don't quit no matter what. Btw good stuff timing out swagsimus maximus in that first round.

Korn - if you entered more you could've won. Get better so that mdva can have good metaknight practice. Also if you enter more your nerves won't get you

Tantulus - wish we played. Still looking for revenge!

Ee - good job running that tournament. Making that money like vg lol.

Damon180 - your hat was awesome. You seem to have a lot more fun running tournaments than entering so I'm glad you do it. Good job!

Robfox- didn't see your matches but wish we played friendlies.

Top Bottom