• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIP! #3 The DESTRUCTION Trilogy Results

D1

Banned via Administration
DOUBLES

1: Hax+Alukard ($48.00)
2: Reno+Vanz ($24.00)
3: DJ+Chopz ($8.00)
4: Eggm+Nando
5: R00R+Crismas
5: Kashan+Greyfox
7: Tone+AK
7: Snakeee+Fate

SINGLES

1: Hax ($72.00) CF
2: Kayle ($36.00) Shiek/Peach/Zelda
3: Lambchopz ($12.00) Falco
4: Nando CF
5: Eggm Fox
5: Gmoney Marth/Falco
7: Snakeee Peach
7: R00R CF
9: Greyfox Fox/Falco
9: Kashan Fox/Marth?
9: Fate Jiggz
9: Luck Fox

Thanks for showing support guys! It was kinda hard having a tourney before Halloween weekend, but everything went fine. Good **** NYC!

Propz to Alu and Hax in teams!

Propz to Hax taking it home w/ a high tier!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Good sheet Frank! :D I'm glad you were able to make this and enter :o GL @ Dallas too :)

I had a blast at this. Good job D1 running this! And to R00R for doing teamzies with me :D

Snakeee

Smash Master
Good sheet Frank! :D I'm glad you were able to make this and enter :o GL @ Dallas too :)

I had a blast at this. Good job D1 running this! And to R00R for doing teamzies with me :D
Heh, thanks Cristin. Only took that one set with your help :D

D1 ran this one quick o.o

...oh and again Luck beat me in winners, how was he last place? XD

Eggm

Smash Hero
The stuff nando did to me was unspeakable. We shoulda played on the recording setup. :) My set vs chops was pretty good play by both tho and I think that got recorded which should be cool. Tristate is too hard. ^^

Cia

das kwl
Fun tournament.

Nice to see newcomers..

And returning veterans holy **** @ ace + killafox.

And snakeee too.

And luck.

Wooooow, incredible.

(Anyone else notice we had luck and fate in the same tournament? Lol)

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: Hax ($72.00) CF - we are going to win every tournament with raw power and strategy LOL
2: VANZ "kayle" ($36.00) Shiek/Peach/Zelda - jii-chan!?!?!?! ... w.e "i grabbed that AZZ"
3: Lambchopz ($12.00) Falco - thanks for the compliments for me to enter singles ... but i'm just not that confident in myself unless someone talks **** >_<
4: Nando CF - same this as i told chopz ... but for realsies i know a lot about fighting game strategies so u should ask me for some tips if need be ... just be specific with a question LOL
5: Eggm Fox - get ***** by my sheik son! ... i will have a decent falco soon ... so watch out!!!
5: Gmoney Marth/Falco - thanks for the ride home ***** .. i dunno wat i would do without that ride teezy sumtimes!!!
7: Snakeee Peach - brawl doubles *scratches chin* ... mayb
7: R00R CF we didn't play
9: Greyfox Fox/Falco fun friendlies
9: Kashan Fox/Marth? fun friendlies
9: Fate Jiggz fun friendlies
9: Luck Fox we didn't play negro u asked tooo late

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
haha unknown we played friendlies at Apex, you were telling me funny stories about you and raynex idk if you remember tho

D1

Banned via Administration
I don't know if I posted this anywhere, but anywhere here it goes:

Many thanks to NY/NJ for coming out and supporting this event.

I know its not easy for you guys to come so deep into Bklyn for an event, but the fact that you still took time outta your busy lives to show up...I greatly appreciate it wholeheartedly. You guys coulda went clubbing, went out w/ your gf/bf, went out to get bunz w/ a random smut/mut, or w/e. The fact of the matter is you came to DIP! and I love you all very much for that.

I gotta shoutout Alex Strife for assisting with bringing recording equipment, along with R00R. That was a great help. Muchas gracias to my hermano Alukard for bringing his laptop so I can run Tio on it when he really didn't have to.

Shoutouts to the newcomer Fate, Dracobook, and anyone else I forgot that I've never seen before!

Feliz to my boy A.M. aka Greyfox for leveling up another year. Propz to Tone, the Treasurer,

Propz to Eggm for coming out randomly after surgery and still bringing Nandeezy out here for everyone to take a gander at his beast arse CF. Also thanks for all the TVs, and for the jerk that stole Eggm's 2 Melee discs from his cubes that he brought from No Johns a week or two before this past DIP they should return it. Now he's less inclined to even wanna bring Cubes to events now.

Thanks to Crismas, for comin all the way from NJ! It was good to finally see ya enter in a tourney :D! Can't wait till we show ppl what's good @ ROM3!

Luck 2 Cubes, and a memory card? <333 Propz to your friend too! I wish I could play you guys sometime!

Many propz to Alukard, and Hax for ****** teams! Same for Hax and Kayle for splitting in singles! Great job to Kayle coming outta nowhere w/ Zelda wtf!

It was great seeing DJN, Chopz, and everybody else that I forgot to mention.

DIP!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I want to come to these soon.

I didn't even know this one was going on.
yo ur ****ing SWF name is followed by a bunch of random items u find in a moms purse or sumthing LMAO ... i dunno why that is wat came to mind LMAOOO

Top Bottom