• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I don't think I can make it tomorrow, since I have lots of work that needs to get finished. It should be all done by Friday though. I'll check the schedules on the tutorial rooms, although I don't think it will be an issue.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I can put it on ur SD card Carter. Dinner, Logan never posts on smashboards, just Jvan (jack). I have his #, he is coming and will be bringing Jack.

So far we got:

Yours truly
SRTM
Supreme Dirt
Dinner
Logan
Jack
Carter
Han
Akariss (maybe)
Fuddo (maybe)
Patches (maybe)

I'm bringing 2 Wii's to this.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll be there as soon as I get out of school.

On the down side, due to my parents, I may suddenly be unable to make the tournament. Apparently, telling my parents about the tournament several times every week for the past month is not enough notice for my parents to not make plans a week in advance.

I'm fairly tempted to just tell them to deal and go anyways. I'm sick of **** like this.

Gichan

Smash Champion
don' get too ridiculously hyped but since I'm housing Holy I may bring him to this. Up till what time are you guys staying?

fUddO

Smash Ace
If I come (which I should), I'll be bringing my Wii. Hopefully the tutorial rooms are fairly empty. Then again, there isn't much going on on Fridays at York.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Sorry for my drought, I have a friend visiting from U of T, if he's down to come, I'll definitely come tomorrow, and I'll bring Troll with me.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I turned into a yugioh *** so i may not come to this. I might come. Maybe.......
EDIT: I said i will come because tin-man said he will bring his old cards lOl...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've got my SD card with Brawl/Brawl+/Brawl- as well. It also has bBrawl. If you want to play it, you can't. Because bBrawl is bad.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Han I'd DESTROY you in Yugi-oh. Bring your deck tomorrow to my tournament and I'll MM you in it. My deck is a million years old and I'll still **** you up. Seriously come, I'm interested lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
sorry guys but holy got to the subway station at like 8:45pm, really no point in us coming. see you guys tomorrow. Someone tell teh sexy chocolate (Carter) to come tomorrow.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Carter is coming 2morrow. We had a grand total of 13 people here (4 asian york students walked by and stayed for 20 min).

The people at York were:

Me
Dinner
SRTM
Jack
Logan
Supreme Dirt
Fuddo
Dayzin
Carter

3 setups too. It was sick! (and its still happening as I make this post =])

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can we have more this week? Preferably on a day that isn't Monday or Wednesday so I can go?

Also, I'm psyched for the next tournament, whenever and wherever that might be.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I also have night school, so I can't make it. Mon/Wed, unfortunately. At least it'll end before Jan, so I can get practice for Viridian City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom