• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Pools 4 : 11/6/10 : RESULTS

solecalibur

Smash Master
OP : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289642
AIB : http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11017

Singles bracket

1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight:
2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
3. Infern :snake:
4. Sai :diddy:
5. Argent :lucario:
5. KB :peach: :diddy: :metaknight:
7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight:
7. Hadesblade :yoshi:
9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight:
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight:
9. Links24 :toonlink:
9. DJ Scribs :metaknight:
13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede:
13. Suyon :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:
13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake:
13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco:
17. Clowsui :falco:
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco:

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi :falco:
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus:
24th Auspher :wolf:
24th Bead :diddy: :wolf:
24th Bufu :kirby2:
24th Feiy :peach: :marth:

Doubles Bracket

1. Infern & Y.b.M.
2. Dj Scribs & Shugo
3. What's the Tako?
4. A whole hearty breakfast
5. Argent & Dark Louis
5. The Tekken Force
7. Ah here is goes
7. Auspher and Eon

D

Deleted member

Tournament was a lot of fun! I enjoyed helping out as well!

I'll post shoutouts later.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Ugh. Can't say I'm happy with how I did today. :( But that's how some of your tourneys go I guess.

Shoutouts later. If you couldn't tell today, I'm getting sick and I'm blowing my nose non-stop.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Fun tournament... Sole did a good Job hosting this time around. Glad I got to kick it with my homeys KB and Shugo. Although I was missing my brother Blue. I'll do some shout outs when I'm well rested... it's time to get naked now...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Way to come back, Argent!
But, beating then losing to Sai? :urg:
I made some poor decisions on my counterpicks today... Give me a break! I couldn't remember where to take Diddy, and I can't remember some of the stages I'm good at... It's been a while ya know... :p

Shout-outs sometime...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good stuff everyone <3 4 ZSS mains at one tourney!!~ Too guddddd!

Uhmm...shoutouts~

Shugo - LOL. So much fun hangin' with you and Erica! Sorry i pushed you in the pool XD THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USED ME AS A HUMAN SHIELD. Good times. And 'grats on first! NEOH REPRESENT!~
Y.b.M. - It was good to see you again! Way to represent the Zero Suits!~
Infern - Thanks for buyin' artwork!~ 'Grats on 3rd!
KB - KayBeeeeee! Good matches in pools. I gotta learn that Pika MU XP I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME! NEOH kais? xD
Soverign -Sov!!! Nice meeting you!! Good luck at basic training!! We'll miss you! ZSS MAINS!!
Solecalibur - You hosted a fun tournament! Good job! ZSS mainsssssss!!!~ Thanks for being helpful lollll
Links24 - I WILL FINISH YOUR COMMISSION AT TYM! PROMISE!!
Suyon - Suuuuyonnnn! See? You know how to play Noel! (and you didnt even need to spam D)
Dark Louis - Good matches in pools! :D
Clowsui - Haha good matches in pools! Thanks for the tips! And we'll have to get KFC next time lollll
Denzi - Heyyyy looooooserrr xD Kidding! Fun times, dude! We're sooo pro :p Thanks for being super helpful and supportive today.
Feiy - Art buddies! I'll finish your picture ASAP!
Erica - Tourney buddies! How many inside jokes can we have during the span of one tournament? Jeeez XD

People not mentioned - Sorry if you didn't get a shoutout! D: I didn't get a chance to talk/play against everyone today, so maybe next time!!!

Good job everyone!!!! :D
PS. Pool party at the end was epic fun!

links24

Smash Ace
fun tourney it was nice to see everyone again ill do shoutouts later got some stuff to deal with

also blue if you didnt get my text im sorry bout wat happened ill make it up to you man

clowsui

Smash Legend
Salty I couldn't stay for the pool party :<

Mega fun tourney, full shoutouts later. For now, shoutouts to mah boys KB, Y.b.M., Denzi, Infern, and Tako as well as mah girl Lokii for all the support today (special shoutout to Lokii also because I totally forgot to order a commission and we missed KFC/Air Hockey Epic Battle this time...all of these things WILL happen someday, I promise) =) Helped me realize I play so much better with someone cheering me on + reminding me of things that I may or may nor already know 'cause I focus more + don't get audibly angry or even anything beyond frustrated.

Also, GJ to everybody who won a free dollar off of me. GJ to the people who beat me in pools/bracket too. I have a lot of work to do, but hopefully I can beat all of these people next time around: Fromundaman, Links24, King Beef, Darklouis, Technical Chase, Suyon.

Time to raise another level in this game, I'm so close...

Tewx2

Smash Ace
1. Shugo-You may have won the tourny... but I got my contacts in son Get@Me. Fun set I'mma f-tilt gay you harder next time ;D
2. Y.b.M.-Good **** in Singles and Doubles man. Keep rapin
3. Infern- Thank's for the MM, I'mma hit you up next time and win my money back
4. Sai-4th place with a free character, too good son. I'm not a troll though =[
5. Argent-Didn't talk to you much, but good job getting 5th
5. KB- I'mma get you on that salt Money Match ;D fun chatting/playing with you.
7. WTP-"I'm never going OoS again" *Drastically outplaces me* :/ Go to nooooooooooooppppppppppppeeeeeeeee'sssss
7. Hadesblade-Fun playing you man, next time though. Ggs
9. Soverign- We didn't really talk but hope you had a great time, lets chill when you get back
9. Solecalibur-Fun tourny, don't sweat the bracket everything worked out fine
9. Links24- Fun MM, imma salt MM you next time as well.
9. DJ Scribs- Talking to you was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Keep ******.
13. Tech Chase-
13. Suyon- I'mma get a revenge/Salt match vs you as well next time. Ggs Dat Pit son
13. Dark Louis- Don't quit Wolf because you lost to a MU you have no exp with. Lain lost to a Yoshi too this weekend, Yoshi>MI. It's just a fact.
13. SneakyTako- Imma get you back next time
17. Clowsui-Needs more of dat Sheik son. She's just too good
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?)- %Degree^&4 idk how to make a degree sign but it spells NotRA. Don't question it. Btw Tutu, ***** you suck.

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi-Fun Friendlies, If you ever run into aother Sheik player hit me up and I'll give you the full 2 page essay on how to beat her. Here's the thesis statement A-A-A
24th Auspher-Keep that Wolf up, sorry bout Mking it up, but Brinstar is not happening vs Sheik lol

Trollth- **** you Jason -_-

THE CAMPIEST FALCO IN MICHIGAN SHALL RETURN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And win.

Via Timeouts.

Be prepared

clowsui

Smash Legend
man wtf @ wtp's high azz placing, this *** got good

go to nope's ffs

also tutu i'm startin to learn that sheik essay too ;p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
While I feel I played really badly, it helped accentuate what I need to work on, so oh well.
Also, this was way too much fun.
GGs to everyone I played, thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and to everyone who went to Denny's, good times :laugh:

Real shoutouts sometime in the next few days.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I need a better character or just practice more and less RO.

1. Shugo - Nice talking to you and beating me so badly that it makes me super depressed about not being able to do anything...
2. Y.b.M. - GGs. I wasn't pleased when I had to play you first round other than that it was cool seeing ya.
3. Infern - Nice to see you
4. Sai - Good job in 4th
5. Argent - Has returned
5. KB - Nice seeing and doing shoutouts because you told me to.
7. WTP - We didn't talk much
7. Hadesblade - Didn't talk much but you did good.
9. Soverign - Should have talked more with you and MM too.
9. Solecalibur - Trolling me hard. Why you hating on me? =(
9. Links24 - RO man...RO...if I stop..I'll be in good shape
9. DJ Scribs - Step it up Scribs! You can do it.
13. Tech Chase - Didn't talk to at all.
13. Suyon - Pit is so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
13. Dark Louis - Didn't talk to too much.
13. SneakyTako - Nice seeing you man.
17. Clowsui - Ggs man.
17. Tutu - GGs. We'll see if you get that revenge.

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi - Fun games with BlazBlue
24th Lokii - I don't know how to play her in the second game. Also read that Yakitate!! Japan
24th Auspher - Nice talking to you again man. GGs too.
24th Bead - Thanks for the ride and no more Wolf!
24th Bufu - Ultimate Tech for me ever!
24th Feiy - Fun games in BlazBlue

This is the server I'm on Shugo and to anyone interested. http://www.hero-server.net/
If you wanna know classes then use this. To get a general idea. http://www.playragnarok.com/gameguide/classes_index.aspx

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1. Shugo: I will never ask you the set count again...LOL nah j/k Good stuff winning today. Sexy MK and Falco. Next time I come to Ohio I would like to actually play you.

2. Y.b.M.: What's good pimpin'? You make me wanna play Kirby for some reason. Good stuff today and fun doubles matches.

3. Infern: Mission completed. I just wanted to make sure you lost to Y.b.M. :p lol nah but good games today in doubles and its always nice seeing you. Too bad we didnt play though. Next time though I want my rematch against you ;)

4. Sai Pictochat is hella broken D: Lol our set was so freakin' close. Your Diddy is great though it was fun playing/talking to you.

5. Argent: Good games in doubles those were hella close. And pretty sexy placement for someone just returning to the scene.

5. KB So happy I finally got to play you and did well. Though that Peach is tricky..lol Next time I got this. Can't wait to play you again in a few weeks.

7. WTP: :metaknight: D: And you are not quitting on me...you got 7th! I wish I could crank placements like you could. One day I will.

7. Hadesblade: Sexy Yoshi is sexy.

9. Sovereign: So happy I got to see you this weekend! It was so much fun playing with you in doubles and against you in singles. Fun set. Keep in touch :D And hopefully the Tekken Force will return to a midwest tourney soon.

9. Solecalibur: Great tournament!

9. Links24: Good games in pools.

9. DJ Scribs: Didn't play or talk to you.

13. Tech Chase: MI is always getting bracket ****ed somehow. You did well today just keep it up and aim to raise to new heights.

13. Suyon: :pit:

13. Dark Louis: Don't stop using Wolf!

13. SneakyTako: Double :metaknight: ftw? lawl. See ya at Nope's. :D

17. Clowsui: LOL our set was so janky and the MM was too close. Always fun hanging out with you :D Next time we'll MM again but I'll be gunning for another dollar off you ;)

17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?): Keep going Tutu bad placements will happen. Next time MI got this.

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi: Dat :falco: ;)

24th Lokii: I should have had you draw me a Snake picture. I was about ready to snatch Infern's ;)

24th Auspher: We should have talked tbh. I wanted to meet the person who got half of Midwest to come out of the closet lol Next time though.

24th Bead Good games in pools.

24th Bufu Didn't talk to you.

24th Feiy Didnt talk to you.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I didn't realize until yesterday how much I missed everyone. Out of all the games I've played, I'd definitely have to say Smash has the best community. :)

1. Shugo - I heard you got really good. Grats on winning!
2. Y.b.M. - I'll beat ya someday. At least I wasn't all angry like I was before. :p
3. Infern - I was surprised I did so well, but I guess it is that kinda game where you don't lose a lot of your skill over time.
4. Sai - Weird sets. I gotta work on my CPs.
5. Argent - I thought I'd be really rusty.
5. KB - Another time out. I have a knack for doing that (just ask ITT). Fun times at Denny's.
7. WTP - Didn't talk to ya much. :/
7. Hadesblade - You surprised me. That Yoshi is tough!
9. Soverign - Didn't talk to ya much either. :/
9. Solecalibur - Great tourney. I'll probably send you those pics today.
9. Links24 - Blue is not amused. :glare:
9. DJ Scribs - My point is still valid! I doubt I can back it up now, but still... :p
13. Tech Chase - I thought we had that first set in doubles.
13. Suyon - You should just play all the three-letter name characters.
13. Dark Louis - Our teamwork wasn't there. Our timing was off on everything.
13. SneakyTako - I didn't get to play ya. Perhaps next time.
17. Clowsui - I don't think I played you either. I heard ya during your first set though. :p
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) - Don't think I talked to you at all.
24th Denzi - Show me your low tiers!
24th Lokii - You were doing drawings/sketches, right?
24th Auspher - Thanks for the friendlies.
24th Bead - Guess I'm not as rusty as we thought, huh?
24th Bufu - ^ Well, perhaps a little rusty.
24th Feiy - That syrup/butter/random stuff concoction looked nasty.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - It was so fun playing with you and taking you home. The best part was you, getting into the pool, for the first time. Your scream is by far the most hilarious thing I've ever heard, when someone is trying to get in cold water. Definitely glad I got to meet you.
2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: - Pimpin'. Get ready for your 'spitting' image to mirror you even more. When I get back, get ready for me to place better. WE NEED TO HIT UP A CLUB!
3. Infern :snake: - It was a fun set. I felt I could've at the very least took the game on RC, but I forgot all about that C4, and well... you waved, "bye". Also, WE NEED TO HIT UP A CLUB!
4. Sai :diddykong: - We've been hangin' out for 3 days, so yeah... you've probably heard all of what I would like to post.
5. Argent :lucario: - Glad to see you back in the scene. Haha, you got roofeo'd. Nice comeback, though. Hope to play you, again, sometime.
5. KB :peach: :diddykong: :metaknight: - KB! It was really good getting some friendlies in with you, and actually getting to meet you this time around. I'm really looking forward to us teaming, when I get back. Knee Kais? lol
7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: - So glad you, and the rest of MI got to make it out. Good job managing the win on Hades, and good job on placing 7th. Still salty about that Double :metaknight:
7. Hadesblade :yoshi: - *refer to what I said about Sai*
9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: - Off to Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training!
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - Great set, Sole. You really know the Marth MU well. I believe if I would've stayed Marth, I would've lost that set. So in the end, I'm glad I went on a ditto'd you.
9. Links24 :toonlink: - Fun set in pools. It was dumb with some of my SDs, though. Good Link and Toon Link. Where's that Sonic, though?
9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: - No MK dittos. :( It was great hangin' out, though. You should've got in the pool with everyone else.
13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: - I'm super excited that I finally got to meet you. It was a blast, teaming together, and your Snake is sooo good. You play really patient and think things over, really well. Next time, I'll win, though.
13. Suyon :sonic: - We didn't get to talk much, and we should've definitely MM'd at some point. Hope to see you when I get back.
13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: - I didn't get to meet you, but I did see you around. I was hearing good things about your Wolf and Snake.
13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: - Sneaky! I salty about that double :metaknight: Run it back!
17. Clowsui :falco: - Don't give up, Chi. Just continue to practice, and you'll definitely start doing better. I expect to see you in top 5 when I get back.
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: - %*&4 - You come up with the strangest things to make your life complicated. First, the really long username, then the controls, and now, this tag. Stop being complicated. lol Great seeing you again.
---
24th Denzi :falco: - Great playing you in some BBCS. You have a good v-11.
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks for drawing the ZSS picture for me. I really appreciate it, and will keep it put up, so it doesn't get messed up.
24th Auspher :wolf: - Don't fret this, Auspher. I know you can do better. Also, why didn't you come swimming with us!? You didn't stay for Denny's or anything... come'on, man. D:
24th Bead :diddykong: :wolf: - Dsmash to Footstool. <3 Good meeting you, and it cool hangin' out at Denny's.
24th Bufu :kirby2: - Dsmash to Footstool. <3 I run the gauntlet in Ganon dittos, man. Fonz taught me too much, for me not to. Hope to play you more, when I get back.
24th Feiy :peach: :marth: - Don't ask the details! Just do it! lol You're a cool guy to hang with. seriously funny.

All in all, it was a great tournament hosted by Sole. The best tournament, ever to go out on. I love the smash scene, and hope to return to it, with even more players than before. I'm lookin' forward to seeing everyone, again, and really lookin' forward to teamin' with my new homeboy, KB. NEOH da bess. ZSS da bess. And Much love for all. I'll miss you guys.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight:- Good Stuff.. You you truly are too good. I'm happy you beat with Falco in our GF set. Now I have to practice much more... Great seeing you. and we'll talk soon
2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP0qaVJpdNE
3. Infern :snake:- We always have great matches....haha I look forward to the next time we play...
4. Sai :diddy:- Amazing Job, Glad to see you Stepping it waaayy up!
5. Argent :lucario:- You did well... It was great seeing again... Glad you came out. Try to start coming to more tournaments.
5. KB :peach::diddy: :metaknight:- Nice seeing you again pimp. Glad to see you steppin it up with new Characters
7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight:- I see you got the dreamland team going on...haha enjoyed your company
7. Hadesblade :yoshi:Next tournament we're banning Yoshi...haha, Great Job and Nice seeing you
9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight:- Had fun kicking it with you.. next time I see you... you better have more muscles than me...haha Come back safe and know that we'll be awaiting your return...
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - Really!? 5 characters! haha Great Job hosting the tournament. if more of your tournaments are ran like this I'll come everytime if I'm able...
9. Links24 :toonlink:Good to see you steppin it up with Toon Link. Maybe you should talk to Q for some tips. and like I told you at the tournament. We can play on Wifi anytime and I'll help you out..
9. DJ Scribs :metaknight:Great matches... Keep it up the Good stuff pimp. You did well regardless of what John you think of;)
13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede:- Great seeing you pimp. You're a cool dude. Come to more Ohio tournaments, it's always fun hanging around cool guys...
13. Suyon :pit:Suuuyyyooonn, I forgot to give you my super hug! haha Great seeing you again... I didn't wanna play you 1st round either... but You did really well. Anytime you wanna practice on Wifi, just hit me up and we can make it happen...
13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake:- I saw your Snake putting in Work, keep up the Good stuff pimp and come to more Ohio tournaments
13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco:- Step it up, We'll be doing some serious training for you!
17. Clowsui :falco:Step it up in a non hyper active way...take a chill pill...We'll be doing some serious training for you....
17. Tutu :falco:- Glad you made it to the tournament. Keep up the good stuff, and come around more
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus:It was great kicking it with you again. I meant to ask you to draw me a picture. But I got distracted with the matches that were going on. I really want one!
24th Auspher :wolf: Great Job at helping out during the tournament. Good seeing you again to pimp...
24th Bead :diddykong: :wolf:- whats up with all these Wolf players playing Wolf...haha Keep reppin him..
24th Bufu :kirby2:If you wanna get better with Kirby... keep practicing and study your moves... be able to read your opponent and know the right attacks to do in situations.
24th Feiy :peach: :marth:- It was great seeing again pimp... you are always good company...

I would like to thank everyone for donating to " The God Kais Annual Azz whooping Foundation".. Without ya'll it wouldn't be possible. Thanks from the bottom of my Heart!:bee:... Sole, your step mom was really pretty, I wanna get a hug from her, also who was the other lady... she was pretty too...put in a good word for me...;) Also, I wanna see the pics we took....Overall great tournament. I would have liked to swim but I can't swim anyway...so I guess it doesn't matter....I'm sad that I didn't get to see Blue Rogue :( God Kais Top 3...!!!

One more for the Good Guys!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
No shoutouts for the eon :(....Fro (and the rest of you! >:( )
I thought we had something! T_T

I are not happy with Doubles....Me, suyon, bean n mah fried left almost an hour n a half after we thought we would, then we get delays, that make it another hour n a half, and then whoop...First team; Shugo n Evo. Secod; Tako n his teammate (sorry, forget who :/)...Was not a good day for the wolf team's premiere...Nor for a rusty wolf player :x

Ah well, hopefully I can start showing up at more tournaments...9 month break between playing other people will lead to a very, very, very long road to improvement :/
-----
Grats on winners. Hopefully at TYM I'll have money for singles,doubles and any potential melee stuff...or maybe not :/....
------------------
I enjoyed Dennys. It was fun, and the extra food Dan (my friend) got when no one ordered it! That was AWESOME! XD. Also...Mythbusters >:D
------------------
Fro, lemme know on that whole friendlies situation and you bein able to pick me up or w/e...
-----------------
Argent, I've been informed that you now live hella close to me so to speak....Me n u need to do more friendlies. You're the only way I have to improve atm, and I intend to get my brawl marth n wolf back up to scratch, even if melee marth n brawl play hella different...
---------
Fei, let's try to bring that 360 + SSF4 combo to TYM X! You're goin, right? :p
-----------
If I forget anything else or anyone else, sorry :/...
EDIT: I WANT THAT REPLAY UP ON YOUTUBE AND IN THE MARIO/MARTH CHANNEL FRO! That was the most epic comeback EVER, and I want to see it again! I may not have won, but **** if I didn't get close...should have ledge dropped and done a jump + uar or nair...

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Shoutouts time yo

1. Shugo shugooo good **** on 1st man. Fun times hanging out too dude, you are like the worlds worst swimmer lol! lrn2coldwater dude

2. Y.b.M. Good **** on getting second + getting doubles shame we didnt play there nor do we ever play...get at me

3. Infern :snake: Sandbag angelis...fun matches throughout the day and congrats on 3rd

4. Sai :diddykong: wtf am I doing up here?

5. Argent :lucario: Good games throughout the day as well, I guess we just had a couple of weird *** sets lol

5. KB :peach: :diddykong: :metaknight: Grats on 5th man and suuuuper fun times hanging out after the tournament too, sorry we didnt get to play AGAIN but l was just running around doing random stuff all throughout the day. I owe you a wifi match atleast lol

7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: Good stuff in doubles man, beating us on that run back lol. Sorry bout that sd 3rd game mah doo :/

7. Hadesblade :yoshi: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD STUFF IN DOUBLES MAAAAN!!! TEAM BREAKFAST!!!!!!! Also, We've been hangin' out for 3 days, so yeah... you've probably heard all of what I would like to post.

9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: We've been hangin' out for 3 days, so yeah... you've probably heard all of what I would like to post.

9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: Thank you sooooooooooo much for housing us friday and for providing LITERALLY the best tournament Ive ever been too. more tournaments need to have pool parties as a side event

9. Links24 :toonlink: Sorry we didnt really get to like play or talk much...catch up with you in the future tho daaaaaaaaaaawg

9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: scribs...I guess you sorta had an off day:/. Its cool though you'll bounce back better than ever by next week I'm sure

13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: Good games throughout the day man, pictochat is just....soooooooooooooooooooo broken for diddy lol. even still very close set
13. Suyon :pit: Sorry we didnt really get to like play or talk much...catch up with you in the future tho daaaaaaaaaaawg

13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: Good games man, that wolf is so **** sauce lol

13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: takooooo ggs in doubles...I guess a wholesome breakfast cant beat takos :/

17. Clowsui :falco: yo chi we like...never played dude...but I guess it was my fault, you caught me when I was blazblue-ing it up. Its cool though I mean you live in cincy so I'm sure I'll see you at a smashfest soon

17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: tutuuuuu trollin for daaaaaaaaaaaays lol. Come to think of its a shame we didnt play at all. technically we talked for like a half an hour and never did we think to actually play for some reason. anyhow dont get all discouraged about going OOS maaaan or atleast come to the bigger OOS tournaments

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi :falco: ggs in pools dude, sorry we didnt play more

24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus: pool party time was sooooooooooooo fun, nice hanging out with you even though we didnt like officially meet or anything

24th Auspher :wolf: Sorry we didnt really get to like play or talk much...catch up with you in the future tho daaaaaaaaaaawg

24th Bead :diddykong: :wolf: Sorry I thought you were fromundaman back at the pool party lol, shame we didnt get to play dude

24th Bufu :kirby2: "The reason we didnt go get blue rogue was-, The reason we didnt go get blue- THE REASON WE DIDNT GET TO GO-...GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (also fun times at dennys man)

24th Feiy :peach: :marth: Suuuper fun times at the pool party man lol, blazblue was cool too.

D

Deleted member

1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - Fun playing you in pools! I don't know what I was thinking my last stock on Lylat. I always gotta stay on my toes against Falco.

2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: - Will Smith, that Kirby is awesome! Just wondering, what ever happened with Pit? I know you were experimenting with him for a while.

3. Infern :snake: - Snake too good. It was fun to watch you and Y.b.M. in doubles. C4 to U-air!

4. Sai :diddy: - I didn't get to watch you play, but I've heard about you before. You did really well this tournament, and it was nice to finally meet you.

5. Argent :lucario: - Like a fine wine with a touch of Aura, your Lucario seems to have aged well. :3

5. KB :peach: :diddy: :metaknight: - King Beef! Nice seeing you as always. I want to fight that Peach!

7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: - ****...you've improved a lot! And what's this about you wanting to not go to out of state tourneys anymore? Surely your performance here has given you more incentive to travel.

7. Hadesblade :yoshi: - Really fun Yoshi to watch. Chewing up those MKs for dinner!

9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: - Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't stick around to swim/eat, but I just was feeling kinda tired/let down. I didn't have my swim trunks, and I wanted to play a MM, but by that time, there was only one TV with Brawl running and it was just free for alls. I also just wasn't that hungry. But don't worry....I'll beat you when you come back from training. :p
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - **** dude. You played a lot of characters. Who did you use Wario against? I don't remember seeing that. Also, thanks for letting me help you run this. I really enjoyed doing it.

9. Links24 :toonlink: - Nice to finally talk to you. Still have yet to play you, though. As for you having trouble finding the right character, don't worry. You will find the one that fits you best eventually. ::coughwolfo'donnellcough::

9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: - You were really tough in doubles. I want to play you again 1 on 1(last time was at MLG C-bus).

13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: - Didn't get a chance to talk to you, but yeah, I just made the thread and it just....happened. lol

13. Suyon :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: - Your Pit can really move. I look forward to playing you again. Let's see if I can shave a game off of you next time.

13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: - Keep playing Wolf. Yes, the MU is heavily in Wolf's favor vs. Yoshi, but Hades is also an amazing player. Don't let that get you down.

13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: - It was fun to play you in doubles. I look forward to facing you in bracket someday.

17. Clowsui :falco: I was gonna challenge you to a MM, but right when I was ready, you left with the rest of Cinci...:( Next time!
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: :sheik: :metaknight: - Ugh...I hate fighting good Sheiks...it's rough for a Spacefurry. :/ Nice talking to you, though.

Pool Cut off
---
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus: - Why did I NOT talk to you/play you? You seem like a really cool person. Next time I go to Rikku's to play, you should come over since I'm pretty sure you live close to her.

24th Auspher :wolf: - You suck.

24th Bead :diddy: :wolf: - Diddy is overrated. Stick with Wolf.

24th Bufu :kirby2: - Fromundaman, what is Bufu?

@Eon: Yeah, if I didn't know you didn't have any doubles experience, I wouldn't have entered us. I would have entered you in singles instead. I'm sure you would have enjoyed yourself more. :/

Despite my poor performance, I enjoyed this tournament and I'm looking forward to TYMX!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Told you I'd only done a few doubles, and mostly they were friendlies >.<....Hopefully with argent being near, and bead being able to drive here....I could possibly net 1 or 2 days of practice for doubles if we could get me, argent, bead, and 1 other (maybe suyon?) together in a house for doubles/general smash practice? Definitely gonna try to practice with argent and/or bead if they want since argents like 10-20 minutes from me TOPS, and bead can easily drive here if he has time and/or money/gas...
EDIT: Rikku...? Ugh, I've been outta this scene waaaay too long T_T

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts time for real!

REALLY fun tournament, glad I came up.

1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - good job beating Y.b.M. with Falco, proved that you could do it ;p Hope you enjoyed that donut. Wish we could've played/talked more honestly. I'll probably upload you vs. Infern but keep the video private as I have most of your other videos.

2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: - You ***** Infern game 5 lol, good ****. Nice job at this tournament, fun talking about anime on the car rides up there and back. Gonna get me to calm down by Nope's, hopefully...training starts soon!

3. Infern :snake: - Stop scrubbing it up and spotdodging 3190481908301948 times. Waiting and grabbing beats spotdodge, it's not invincible vs grab. You played really well for the most part though! Hopefully you can beat Shugo next time.

4. Sai :diddy: - that 4th place though. Didn't play or talk to you much but I'm sure I'll see you at a smashfest sometime, yeah. Wifi payin' off hehe. Happy birthday too!

5. Argent :lucario: - I'm free, LOL. Nice job w/ the comeback 5th place...can't wait to meet you in bracket :p

5. KB :peach: :diddy: :metaknight: - So close...I think I just lost focus tbh :< No other johns from me though, your Peach is 2gud. Always fun to hang out with you, for real. **** yo Pikachu, next time I'ma just go Marth from the start.

7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: - That surprise 7th place though? Amazing. Don't quit, you're clearly getting better. See you at Nope's.

7. Hadesblade :yoshi: - Yo-snake. I have a much better handle on the MU now, I'm expecting a very fun match the next time we play :)

9. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: - Didn't get to play P:M! D: It's okay. I'll get dat top 5 sooner or later ;) Thanks for the encouragement and support as always. Good luck in the future at Basic! You'll do great.

9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - You're clearly stepping it up, I'm upset that you beat Tako but at the same time it's a mark of your improvement. Once again, thank you for hosting! Your house is really nice. Next time I'll make full use of the facilities though - pool, hot tub, pool table and air hockey table included :bee:

9. Links24 :toonlink: - GGs dude, sorry I raged so hard. You definitely deserved the win and exploited my nervousness to maximum capacity. You got lucky to place so high ;) Next time you'll be in Loser's, or at the very least short of a dollar.

9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: - Get your head straight! Can't keep doing so badly if you wanna stay on dem PRs.

13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: - Man those games were intense and just janky as ****, lol. Always fun hanging with you though. We'll play another MM at Nope's...and maybe I'll win or something, lol.

13. Suyon :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: - Your Pit is too good. Definitely very patient and it took me too long to adapt to the pattern so you just destroyed me for it, haha. You're 3-0 over me, but this won' t last long...mark my words.

13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: - You DESTROYED me game 1 of our pools set and that MM. GJ dude, I definitely learned a lot from playing you. I'll take revenge for me and SS next time :3 Your Snake is the same level as T_Chase's, I think. You just have a different style. Stop playing Wolf and just focus on all Snake.

13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: - Thanks for driving. I know you're a much better player than what this placing shows, lol. That being said, don't let this get you down. Your ROB is close to advancing another level...just gotta play more gay in friendlies and learn how to add that to your gameplay.

17. Clowsui :falco: - Stop beating yourself. Getting angry doesn't help anybody, least of all yourself. Everybody gets mad, everybody loses; it's up to you to determine how much you let that get to you. As a player, your skill is high enough to take sets off of everybody that was at this tournament outside of the top three, but you just defeated yourself. Step it up. Play your game. Chill out.

17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: - You didn't use Falco, gtfo. Fun times chillin', I learned a lot more about the Sheik MU than before. I think I did a lot of those things at SiiS3, I just forgot them somehow lol. Can't wait to meet you in bracket, I think I can definitely beat you :p

--
Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi :falco: - It was awesome finally getting to meet you! You're way different than the way you communicate online xP You're not that far from me in terms of skill, you just don't attend enough events and I don't think you consistently punish/read as well as I do. Keep playing and you can be my Falco rival!!! ;)

24th Lokii - :zerosuitsamus: Alyssa lyssa lyssa...nice meeting you too! I'm really upset now that I didn't go get food with you guys because I think I would've felt much better and I wouldn't have lost $5 dollars total, lol. As a player you were surprisingly good, you just have jitter.! I hope I was able to help calm you down a little bit, at the very least. Next time we're at Sole's house I'll definitely play Air Hockey with you and we can do the KFC Challenge, haha. Once again, really fun meeting you...

though I have to say that you're awful at giving hugs. Don't be shy, it won't kill you to reciprocate ;) See you at Ohayocon, maybe before then.

24th Auspher :wolf: didn't play at all, whaaat? I'll MM your Wolf next time for sure. Hope to see you at Nope's!

24th Bead :wolf: :diddy: - all I remember of you is that you were sleeping everywhere and every time I saw you rofl. Have fun in Florida, and give Beegs my best regards.

24th Bufu - :kirby: :mario: That Kirby and Mario....ugh I need to learn that Kirby MU, and your Mario is way diff than Xero's. You're surprisingly good! IDK how you didn' t really get out, but meh. There's always the next time. Speaking of next time...you're gonna lose your dollar to me "fer sure" -determination (to quote Lokii ;p) Hope you can make it to Nope's.

24th Feiy :peach: :marth: - Thanks for recording my games v DL for me, really appreciate it. You're an astoundingly good artist and also very goofy xD But that's what makes you fun to hang around. Can't wait to chill w/ you again.

REALLY SALTY I MISSED DENNY'S AND THE POOL PARTY!!!! :( :( :( I even brought my swim trunks and everything. There's always the next time though. Until then...thanks to everyone for putting up with my loud cursing and yelling. I'll be sure to be less energetic the next time around.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Alyssa's bad at hugs? I dunno...She seems to hug quite a bit...Although mostly it seems limited to a few folk :/...

Uh...You missed Dennys cause you weren't worthy! Admit it :p.....Also, Alyssa didn't come either :(...Nor did Denzi. They both left quite a bit before we all went to get Dennys. Mostly it was bead's car of 4, The indiana folk, the Cinci/Dayton people, and any others I may have forgotten...oh and argent lawl.

I'm playing you next time clow!
----
Also, what's this bout 'Nope'? O.o...
(*sniff* Wish I had money for Ohayocon :( )

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
may not have been my worst tournament placement but i feel it was my worst performance EVER. Lol
anyway shoutouts to come soon I did have a blast though especially towards the end of it all
Scribbz will be back strong again im allowed to have an off day every so often =p

Top Bottom