• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Housing

Aniolas

Smash Ace
If you need housing for B.E.A.S.T you have to make a post in this thread. It's easy to miss when you write in the tournament thread.

Keep it simple, just the facts.

Where and when do you arrive:
When does your flight back leave:
How many needs housing (write everyones nickname):

Keep in mind that the the venue opens the day before the tournament (thursday 6 Jan), so nobody needs housing for that day.

People who got housing:
UK:
Fuzzy
VA
Swizzy

Germany:
Wschl
Seksy
teacopyrightstuff
Ice
Yomi
Anja
Zettroxx
KJaB

If you need details about housing, send me a PM. Else I just tell you during the tournament which smasher who's gonna house you, and we sort everything out here.

But everyone on the list is 100% guaranted housing.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
we need housing for the last night of the tournament, we leave early in the morning

3 UK Smashers

Gothenburg Airport is the one we're going to in the morning after

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
We need housing from sunday to monday.
Our plane leaves at 8 in the morning from göteborg City Airport.
(Germans:
Zettroxx
kJaB (nr.3 in Powerranking, possibly fastest "fill in character" in europe... get hyped!)
Yomi
Anja (non smashing female))

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Seksy and me need housing till tuesday.
Also we'd prefer some1 who we can go out with :>
Swedish girls anywhere!?:D

(ill deliver exact information about our arrival and stuff to the one hosting us as soon as i know from seksy ;) )

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
i need housing from sunday till tuesday after tournement

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I think I (Paju) do also get housing? (posted already on the swedish boards.)

Need housing for wednesday-thursday 5.-6.1. before tournament and sunday-monday 9.-10.1. after tournament.
My flight leaves 09:20 at Landvetter airport in Gothenburg.
I will also need some advices on how to get from airport to where I'm getting housed and how to get to the airport from where I'm housed.

Mazor

Smash Cadet
I think I (Paju) do also get housing? (posted already on the swedish boards.)
I will be housing you, so you can rest assured that you will get top tier housing.

Except if plans are changed and you are assigned to a low tier houser like Jerk (hate to break it to you Fuzzyness & Co, but general consensus is that Jerk is pretty **** low tier in every aspect. He somehow seems to have found a good place for housing you though.).

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Umm yeah. I'm Jerk. I live in central Gothenburg. It takes one minute to get to the tram station, then about 15 minutes tram ride to the station closest to the venue (5 minutes walk from the station).
The place you'll stay at is a rent-out apartment.
The apartment has bathroom, kitchen, TV, 4 beds and two sofas to crash in.
Bring your own sheets.
As far as I know, it costs 100 SEK (~10 Euro). I will try to convince my dad, who's in charge of the rent-out, to rent out for free, or atleast less.
Either way, if you're traveling to Sweden to play, I guess you've already spent a lot traveling, so I hope 100 SEK / night isn't that much of a deal.

If you've got any questions, add me on MSN:
philip@mbox.biggnet.net

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
wut..more extra costs =(

we're not even gonna be there in the morning, only for like 6 hours (Me VA and Beast) we have a really early flight to catch :(

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Alright, the people who's gonna stay at Jerk's, is:
Fuzzy, VA, Swizzy |UK
Wschl, Seksy, teacopyrightstuff and Ice | Germany

As you saw from Jerks post, it isn't free (10 euros per night).
I'm really trying to find other housing, and more people are requesting housing.
But, it isn't many people who is able to house.

I'm deeply sorry, and if I would live in the city (live like 5 hours drive away) I would gladly house people.
The only thing I can do, is to to convince people not to be selfish, and step up and help us make this
one of the best tournament ever been.

porc

Smash Journeyman
Not too late to ask for housing ?

If Salepate and I come to this (most likely now), we'll arrive on wednesday the 5th and leave on monday the 10th, so I guess we would be needing housing on wednesday and sunday night ! Is that managable ? =)

Thanks you in advance !

EDIT : We're most likely to travel with Baxon, so it'll be the 3 of us ^^

delicel

Smash Rookie
I know about temporary housing and crusie america RV but is their anywheres else that rents rv's? I needed rv temp housingonce and used a motorhome of a friend of mine, it was cramped for a while buy we survived.

“While the majority of rv temporary housing unit occupants in this program have transitioned to more permanent, long-term housing, there are a few that need a little more time,” said State Coordinating Officer Ben Patterson. “We are confident that this second extension will help the remaining occupants of FEMA-supplied units complete their recovery.”

In response to Hurricane Ike, a total of 3,701 temporary housing (mobile homes and park models) were provided to Texas residents. Currently 149 units remain occupied.

“The majority of our remaining occupants are working to rebuild or repair their homes” added FEMA Hurricane Ike Recovery Manager Brad Harris. “Remaining families may continue to live in the units as long as they remain eligible and can show that they are making progress toward their permanent housing.”

porc

Smash Journeyman
we'd prefer not to have to rent an RV lool

EDIT : BTW, our plane leaves from goteborg on monday at 11am, so we would have to leave early, like 7am or something !

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
hey guys, I would need housing on the 5th before the tournament, and the sunday night,
thx in advance (and please don't hold me for what happenned at ESA2 ;_;.)
basically it's like porc and salepate and probably the other frenchies ...

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
I'm an American studying abroad in Budapest and I want to come to this (I'm kind of on break...). The only flights from Budapest to Gothenburg leave Thursday (no problem) and come back Tuesday. Can I get housing for Sunday/Monday night? Paying a couple bucks is no biggie. Want to know for sure before I buy the tickets, as I'm traveling alone. If I can get housing, I'll almost surely come (will confirm here).

Aniolas

Smash Ace
machinegungeek:

A smasher named Jerk provides housing for 10 euros a night. But we've reached the limit for the tournament. But send a PM to Lolex, he's the TO, and ask if you can come.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
machinegungeek:

A smasher named Jerk provides housing for 10 euros a night. But we've reached the limit for the tournament. But send a PM to Lolex, he's the TO, and ask if you can come.
Well, we may be 3 smashers from france interested, but is he proposing 10€ per night for each person or for all? (we're kinda short on funds)

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Well, we may be 3 smashers from france interested, but is he proposing 10€ per night for each person or for all? (we're kinda short on funds)

10 euros per person. We have trouble to find people who are willing to house smashers in Gothenburg, and Jerk's renting some sort of flat, so that's why it cost money.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
No problem, it was just to know.

Well I'll confirm this night or tomorrow but I think we'll take it. (Lukahn, LordYggdrasil and Nedved)

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Sorry we didn't have the time to takl to eachother before.

I would like to see if Jerk still hav 3 places for the sunday night.

Top Bottom