• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New London, ON Biweeklies results

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Singles:

1: Camillo
2: Sauc3
3: JPOBS
4: Ministry
5: Guru
5: Acidile
7: Riddlebox
7: Reggie
9: Chud
9: Alex
9: JUS
9: Kason Birdman
13: stannum
13: Alvin
13: Mogotoo
13: Jordan

Doubles:

1: ministry + camillo
2: Hitbox of a snail (jpobs+ sauc3)
3: GURU + Riddlebox
4: Ya we lift (acidile + reggie)
5: the only people from st marys who dont flop (mogo + kason)
5: JUS + chud
7: alex+jordan
7: Mikenig + Alvin

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Good stuff. Fun tourny.

Shoutouts yo:
alex: i like your falco
chud: i like yours too
riddle: gg's dem were fun n close n stuff
reggie: gg's but grr you put me out again :p dat ganon.
Ministry: you good yo

Sanu

Smash Champion
congrats camilo, making dat paper this weekend!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
1: Camillo- dont let it go to your head, you're not that good, if you think you are, you're a moron.

2: Sauc3- this was my first tourny with good players since getting back, you wont beat me again once i catch up with the metagame. if you dont think so you're a moron.

4: Ministry- i won, so i guess im a million times better now. if you dont think so you're a moron.

5: Guru- good set man, nice seeing u again.

5: Acidile- lol you took a match in pools from me good stuff. you got better keep it up.

7: Riddlebox- we didnt play much at the tourny. but we both kno i **** u and if you dont thik so your a moron.

7: Reggie- lmfao ganon. why were you randomly ****** me in friendlies? too good.

9: Chud- always jokes to see u chad. ur hella funny to play against.

9: Alex- nice seeing you, hope u learned a bt. we can play sometime if u wanna practice

9: JUS- fun falco dittos. and ur icys are cool. Item money matches are dumb.

9: Kason Birdman- do you got a lot better keep it up. we should play more next time. tell st marys not to flop :p

13: stannum- we didnt play at all but thanks for coming out

13: Alvin- t3h fir3 ? next time i wanna roy ditto for title of best roy.

13: Mogotoo- ggs man, thanks for coming

13: Jordan- ggs, hope u had fun.

G U R U

Smash Lord
JPOBS sounding like a prick
He's actually not. He's just saying that to make fun of Zen who stated the same thing in the original thread and didn't come.

Shouts:
Camillo - Good **** man. Your fox is crazy. Glad I was at least able to beat you with my shiek some matches and not get completely ***** haha.

Sauc3 and JPOBS - Nice seeing you guys again. I need to stop slacking because you guys are getting better than me >_<

Ministry - Awesome matches as always. Mario FTW!!!

Acidile - You've got a good shiek. Just stop ledge stalling so much. This isn't brawl ya know.

Riddlebox - Thanks for teaming with me. My partner that didn't show up was gonna be playing Peach anyway so it worked out pretty good :) Sry about beating you in bracket. I have lots of Peach practice.

Reggie - Your Ganon is pro as always. My shiek still needs more Ganon practice I think. Just barely won that Brinstar match.

Jus - **** you and your IC's :mad:

Stannum - Fun Friendlies. Mario FTW again!!!

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
This was fun etc.

Camillo- Good games, you ****. I'm still saving my BEST MARTH IN THE WORLD...it's gonna happen one day lol.

Sauc3 - GGs, I want to play your puff a bit next time we play for practice.

JPOBS - Such a fun set, you would've ***** me alot harder if you worked on the Sheik ledgeguarding. TAKE MORE OF MY QUARTERS IN TEAMS WTF...

Ministry - Good set, Sheik dittos are annoying, we should play more of them though cause apparently there's like 125812 Sheik players around here.

GURU - Good games, we should MM for real next time or something. AND YO LEDGESTALLING ***** U DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Riddlebox- Awesome set, figure out how to beat spacies and you'll **** soo much.

Reggie- You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, way to get Sheik'd down in bracket =\.

Chud- Get non-rusty I can tell that you're rly good.

JUS - TOURNEY SANDBAG MASTER WTF STOP THAT

Kason Birdman- Good games, you're good + technical + a falco player.

Mogotoo- Good games, Sheik dittos are pretty gay etc. ICs counterpick is pretty **** but you need to know all of the gay grab combos for it to be good I think.

Reggie

Smash Cadet
Fun tournament, definitely looking forward to the next one.

Shoutouts:

Camillo - CAMILLOOOO well done, our friendlies were insanely fun

Sauc3 - he's gonna roll. he always rolls

JPOBS - duuuude what a close teams match.

Ministry - beast sheik, and I think I speak for all ganons when I say thank you for not chain throwing

Guru - our first game was so intense; sick fox

Acidile - sheik > ganon. IN TOURNAMENT. gg.

Riddlebox - STAMINA

Chud - good games chester, we need to play more

JUS - we need to do an items mm. also, crazy ice climbers (poor guru :( )

Kason Birdman - your falco puts on huge pressure. keep it up man

Sanu

Smash Champion
reggie, acidile, no shoutouts for the waterloo tourney?

i see how it is

unknown522

Some guy
Good work Camilo, my son. Last game was ****.

Kurtis should've went jiggs.

Edit: Lol, if I went I would've had a net gain of -$7 or something (needs a car).

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
shoutouts to everyone i played, you guys are insanely good (this is alex btw)

kason: fun matches, your falco is crazy i got absolutely destroyed on that last game

guru: ggs as well

jpobs: this was fun, i've definitely got a lot to improve on. i'd be down to play sometime, do you have msn?

jordan: f u

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Good work Camilo, my son. Last game was ****.

Kurtis should've went jiggs.
Camilo was doing work on his jiggs in teams (as fox), it was pretty brutal, sheik/fox was the bettr seeming option tbh.

jpobs: this was fun, i've definitely got a lot to improve on. i'd be down to play sometime, do you have msn?
yea t_chase_"at"hotmail.com

shoutout's
we never got to MM cuz u let camilo rob you grrr. next time. next time. also, learn 2 falco ditto nub <3

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
his whole weekend has been a blast and I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED playing all of you. I have no one to play =( so watching all different kinds of **** was great! If you don't think so you're a moron.

1: Camillo - lol way to stack dem bills, you shoulda slapped Kurtis with your money after GFs; Nick too. Dr Mario + Mario in teams *****...if Nick doesn't think so, he's a moron.

2: Sauc3 - You know I've known you for a year...and I've only ever played you once in bracket at a tourney...and it was brawl so it doesn't count. Just wait, yours will come when the world feels I am ready and if you don't think so you're a moron. "Watch him roll"..."****".

3: JPOBS - How'd you lose to Kurtis you scrub, you should be like his shadow link, knowing his every move...don't let him out maneuver you next time. I'll **** you if we ever play in brackets >:3 and I'll specifically listen to some music while doing so just for you and if you don't think so, hell even if you do think so, you're a moron <3 double cheese, bbq sauce, chicken.

4: Ministry - Yo, what you doin with those shout outs? "Just waitin'", " and if you don't think so, you're a moron." Thanks for all that Sheik practice before brackets started...who knew I'd have to play 3 of them in a row...gogo awesome coincidences. We definetely need to play more and we will **** Kurt's Falco on FD...someday.

5: Guru - Dude you are such a good teams partner lol, you never jumped once...not once I was snipin' up a storm lol. I enjoyed teaming with you a lot sir. As for bracket, don't worry about it...your name goes down in the little black book next to Kurtis and Tristan <3.

5: Acidile - Ok...here's the deal...next time we meet in bracket we are going to not only play a bracket match but put down like 5 bucks too, cause we need motivation to finish a set satisfied lol. That **** was intense..**** first match, **** second match, **** to the last stock. I hope to see you again outside of tourney sometime so we can friendly a bit more.

7: Riddlebox - Stop wasting stitch faces and pull more bob-ombs.

7: Reggie - I won't lie... I have never been so excited to watch a Ganonndorf before lmao such ****. I think your Ganonndorf specifically has a magnet for my stupid approaches lololol. Good **** turning up the heat in brackets. As for stamina mode, Ganonndorf is nothing more than trash that needs to be cleaned of the stage...gggget that **** outtta hereeee.

9: Chud - I enjoyed our matches a lot man lol I just felt bad because I wanted to tell you not to hold down during bracket matches when you got caught by downsmash, I really did lol. Also I won't lie that turnip combo was such a mistake lolol love them little miracles <3.

9: Alex - I don't really remember who you were but good **** coming out reguardless, we'll have to friendly so I can get acquainted with you again.

9: JUS - lol I didn't at all expect to see you at London, it instantly made the tourney that much more exciting for me, no lie. I was hearing a lot of Johns about ICs so I guess you were rapin some peeps as usual haha good ****. We need to meet up some time and play some friendlies PM me your email or summthin man.

9: Kason Birdman - I was not ready for this at all lol, I was completely overwhelmed by your reaction speed, I tried to step it up but apparently it wasn't enough, tight set man.

13: stannum - wtf you were there and you didn't say hi? ***. Gonna leave you in Kurtis' driveway if he ever asks me to bring you anywhere >:(.

13: Alvin - lol I heard your name come up, didn't expect to see you outside of the brawl community, good **** coming out and I had fun with dubs =).

13: Mogotoo - I remember you giving us your name...I don't remember the face anymore ><...friendlies next time lots of them.

13: Jordan - wtf same, seriously.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Haha i was totally about to say "this whole moron thing is going to turn into a meme, isn't it"
if you don't think so you're a moron

fine...

1: Camillo - i'm getting my 23$ back from you.

2: Sauc3 - i dont like your puff. and i dont like that you make me roll. i also dont like that i cant beat you on fd falco dittos 1 game in like 30. but i still have sc2! :)

3: JPOBS - way better then i remember, good set you played good. next time i wont lose all my money to camilo and we can MM. your pretty ****ing funny also.

4: Ministry - pick up fox.

5: Guru - Mario 2 good MUCH BETTER THAN JACKS. stick to sheik and have more confidence agasint spacies, its ez mode when u can tech chase.

5: Acidile - stop tilting in teams. and reverse fair ISNT THAT GOOD. good **** in dittos. your spacing needs to be a bit better to be +EV in that matchup

7: Riddlebox - sick stitch combo. u figured out what to do in matches right when it was to late lol. u played good though. improving fast.

7: Reggie - its a good thing u didnt run into any links. your gannon is good, u need to push yourself to the next level and u wont have a problem with matchups. your match vs guru was probably my favorite of the tourny. good job keep it up.

9: Chud - you surprised me, your falco was better and wasnt as predictable as i thought it would be. but u got grabbed so there goes your stock :(

9: Alex - i cant remember if we played

9: JUS - i heard about you from josh. now i know what hes talking about. good stuff u ***** me.

9: Kason Birdman - good pressure good tech skill, but again stop getting grabbed! lol

13: stannum - dont remember seeing u!

13: Alvin - same same

13: Mogotoo - u should pick between sheik or marth and invest time into one. i promise you will improve 10 fold. you did good i think u just lack expereince.

13: Jordan -cant recall!

unknown522

Some guy
Camilo was doing work on his jiggs in teams (as fox), it was pretty brutal, sheik/fox was the bettr seeming option tbh.
that's teams though.

Anyways, cherrypicking mistakes -> rest is better than getting 4-stocked.

Also, did camilo even ban brinstar?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
that's teams though.

Anyways, cherrypicking mistakes -> rest is better than getting 4-stocked.

Also, did camilo even ban brinstar?
yea i understand the difference between teams and singles, im not sure what kurtis' reason was i can't speak for him, that was just my guess.

i dunno what camilo's ban was.

sauc3

Smash Lord
he banned brinstar :(, i also had no confidence in my puff vs him, fox's scare me lol, and after those doubles matches i was like, shiek all dai.

Sanu

Smash Champion
wait a $23 money match? why doesn't anyone come to me with these requests?! :p

salty camilo is salty

weon - X

Smash Ace
shout outs

Camillo: bien hecho muchacho
Sauc3: ahhh sweet triple vengance, good games bra
JPOBS: thanks for the housing, we didnt really play much but w/e, i think u coulda done allot better agaisnt me, and if u dont think so ur a moron
Ministry: ******* sent me to losers in waterloo, it was fun, thanks for the 23 bucks
Guru: im impressed :D
Acidile: my twin bro, ur a good guy, happy all the time :p unlike me. brake out the marth next time :p
Riddlebox: lawl i got to know u a little more this weekend, i can see you being really **** in the future good luck man :p
Reggie: nice guy i had fun during our matches, im glad u did too, thanks for the support

Top Bottom