• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gallaxfest!!!!! Get Smashed Tourney!!!!

gallax

Smash Hero
5$ Entry for Sinlges and Soubles
11/13/2010
Gallaxfest!!!!

Singles Results

1: Hrnut ($42.00) :snake:
2: RedHalberd ($26.25) :snake: :falco:
3: Gallax ($15.75) :snake: :marth:
4: HungryBox ($10.50) :wario: :dedede:
5: Gdx ($5.25) :diddy:
5: Prince Ramen ($5.25) :pit:
7: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus:
7: radiX :diddy:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Solo :wario:
9: Ed :sheik: :zelda:
9: Mampam :diddy: :snake:
13: The Unstoppable Force(Renki) :sheik:
13: Nova :gw:
13: Sensei :mario2:
13: Trump :fox:
17: Viper :falco:
17: Goblin
17: 2D-Jeff :random:
17: Dragon :pikachu2:
17: Bebop :wario:
17: XDeath :gw:
17: Jazz
17: Snizz:kirby2:
25: CJ :marth:
25: Kuro :pit:

Doubles Results

1: Serpentine Swagger (Hrnut and Halberd) ($40.00)
2: Los Negros (Gdx and Kyon) ($30.00)
3: Prince Radix (radiX and Ramen) ($20.00)
4: Los Blancos (Gallax and Gindler) ($10.00)
5: HiiFeeZee (2DJeff and Solo)
5: Bebop Doesnt Curse (Bebop and Renki)
7: DXyz (Dtorr and Xyz)
7: Stuff (Ed and Trump)
9: Great Balls of Fire (Kuro and Sensei)
9: Laws of the Universe Mean Nothing (Exdeath and Mampam)

Get Smashed Singles!!!!!!

1: Gallax
2: Garbonzo
3: Trump
4: Caps
5: Ed
5: Dragon
7: ashly
7: baily
9: Bnig
9: cancr
9: Raz
9: Megaladon
13: goblin

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Great tourney Gallax.

Had fun playing everyone.

And love the wiis that had Tales of the Abyss music.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm not sure which is worse -- that so many people assumed that I would perform poorly without Meta Knight, or that I did perform poorly. Johns aside, I thought that I was playing pretty well/a decent tournament threat.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Had a great time at this tourney, met a lot of awesome people and got some great experiences out of it. Playing in my first tournament was nerve wrecking, after my first game I was shaking afterwards. I feel extremely motivated to get better and be able to actually compete in my next tournament.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I was doing good until I ran into HRnut second round. Our matches were just hilarious, though the down air stage spike (with SNAKE) was a bit much lol. I will take your advice and try to focus more on Luigi for that matchup, since Snake just doesn't die.

My friendlies with drunken Ed were the highlight of my night though, especially the doubles friendlies. Ganon too good. *sings the Ganon song*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Amazing tourney. So many shenanigans that will probably never be discussed ever again. Kyon upload vids plz :)

Get at my Swag surfin. Afro where u at?

Toneh

Smash Lord
good hosting gallax. Los negros we'll get you next time in dubs. Back to wifi practice.

Having hiccups for 8 hrs straight is painful. They would not go away. OMG

Mampam

Smash Ace
DEFINITLEY one of the best tourneys weve ever ive been to =D

Singles Results

1: Hrnut ($42.00) :snake: i destroyed this guy in friendlies ;) lol, um..... not really.... :(
nice seeing u as always, keep repping that snake, and lol @ the dubs matches
2: RedHalberd ($26.25) :snake: :falco: <333 good ****, this kid is too good, idk what u did to my 1stock 2nd game, but it was gone in 15seconds :mad: <3333
he also secretly plays diddy and snake at the same time, as well as ***** with chars he doesn't use :awesome::awesome::awesome:
3: Gallax ($15.75) :snake: :marth: amazing tourney was amazing, good **** man, and congrats on 3rd...................... get at my lucario ;) i know u werent ready for the spam :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
4: HungryBox ($10.50) :wario: :dedede: thank u for entering, funny how u get 4th although u "suck at brawl" :laugh: extremely close set......... me at 195 and landing the clutch up tilt
5: Gdx ($5.25) :diddy: its always awesome when ur their, really fun friendlies, and lol dubs matches....... sorry i cant go all the way as the monkey :(
5: Prince Ramen ($5.25) :pit: cute avatar :bee:, and fun friendlies as well as tourney set, i need to learn that mu
7: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: nice seeing u, we need to actually play
7: radiX :diddy: <--- i love this guy (possible homo?) lol, so glad u could make it, hadnt seen u since MLG =( we always have to play eachother lol, i hope u got good practice, and the dubs matches were sooooo fun lol, we need to do that again :bee:
9: Kyon :peach: nice seeing u (YOU GOT DIS RYO!!!!)
9: Solo :wario: which one are u?
9: Ed :sheik: :zelda: good ****, rep that char
9: Mampam (Meri Pam) :diddy: :snake: scrub
13: The Unstoppable Force(Renki) :sheik: nice seeing u, sorry about my bro 1st round lol
13: Nova :gw: nice seeing u
13: Sensei :mario2: nice seeing u
13: Trump :fox: good ****
17: Viper :falco: nice seeing u
17: Goblin <-- who dat?
17: 2D-Jeff :random: lol at ur set vs CJ
17: Dragon :pikachu2: fun dubs friendlies
17: Bebop :wario: which one are you?
17: XDeath :gw: lol @ our teams, nice seeing u
17: Jazz nice meeting u
17: Snizz:kirby2: hum?
25: CJ :marth: good ****, once we can play more, u will **** xD
25: Kuro :pit: <---- who dis??

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah I definitely went a lot more Falco, I only used Snake against the accursed Diddy Kong players and 2 rounds vs Hrnut in GF.

I really wanna see what my falco looks like so please upload when you have a chance lol.

edit:
I love Mampam's shoutouts <3

gallax

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^ lol a footstool.

Gindler- Next time buddy. Next time.

Mampam- totally wasnt ready for your lucario.

Halberd- Not exactly how i wanted to play u first time but u ***** me lol

radiX- stop laughing and hic-cupping

ramen- pit? nice.

Hrnut- Fate says you win. I hate you lol. Good stuff whooping up on me.

Hungrybox- Did you really say ur bad at brawl? Blasphemy.

Gdx- SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyon- Epic matches. They were way too good.

Tampa- You should come everyime!!!!! It was so much fun havin ya.

To everyone else including nova- thanks for coming and making this tourney worthwhile.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Since you guys did it

Hrnut, gdx - get at me and mampams double MK on luigi's mansion

RedHalberd - swag surf while your playin smash ;)

Gallax - eating and taking some sugar seemed to fix it lmao. FINALLY

Prince Ramen - teammates playing each other in tourny nooooo. Got me this time

Ed - Couldn't do the controller thing cuz you passed out haha. Gotta know that drinkin limit.

Mampam - next time, more friendlies!! My diddy is decent isnt it ;)

Renki - Next time i'll say hey, so many people in one apt

Sensei - This guy can't get enough of snake

Viper - Your falco is getin there. Was owning me 2nd game but I managed to get a few good reads.

2D-Jeff - Saw a wario gimp in a vid one time and managed to pull it off in tourny

Dragon - not bad for your first tourny. CFL is a tough area but its great for practice.

XDeath - "Let it be known, I finally took one game off of radix"

Bebop,Trump, Jazz, kuro,cj,kyon, hbox - Didnt get to play you guys really, but made the tourny better.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Meh, when I go back home to Miami I'll come back with a pro pika.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Kyon- Epic matches. They were way too good.
That sure isn't the way you made it look and sound during our match.... not even close.I know now that Rainbow Cruise or any place else for that matter would have been better to go to than brinstar but that was my fault not knowing anything and never playing Marth there. I feel like I've figured out that MU vs you so I'm sure next time we play you WILL be going MK because you noticed it too. But its Just a matter of time before I get that down too. You wont have any more characters to go to against me.... Soon enough..... till then...

gallax

Smash Hero
I never said anything bad to u in tourney or outside of tourney kyon. I accepted my loss like a man. I did get frustrated at the comboes, but i didnt yell!!! Im gettin better at that ;D

gallax

Smash Hero
Just making sure there buddy ;) They were really good matches though. If i had lost id be salty at first but then id be happy cuz that was just two great players going at it and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more. Play me more.

Until i start losing. I dont like losing XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
*sigh* depressing results are depressing ik im way better than dead fking last...that and @ Ramen TOA MUSIC WAS MEEEEIIIIIIINNNNNN <3 that game

@Kyon im getting closer each tourney ill beat u with Pit next time >>

@Every1 in general next time im bringing money ima mm all u pr ppl (1$ tho cuz i a broke *** mf)
@Ramen i want to get some games in with u next time
@Sensei pooooooor mario bros. =/
@Gallax keep getting better bruh
@GDX and Radix keep teaching me da diddy mu so i dont have to go snake ^_^
@APK APK IS RISING good shiz guys
@Ed i wish i coulda seen u drunk prolly would of been one of the most hilarious things ill ever see XD
@Dragon i remember my first tourney same thing happened to me i had to fight an olimar first match and id never even seen an oli fight i won though ^^ i was shaking after as well xD u get hyped and nervous all at once
@HR and Halz that doublle laser lock was hilarious what would of made it even more epic is if u both did buffer dacus usmash @ the force get up and like they had been just right to hit him it would of been like ZOOOOOM dead xD
@XDeath bequiet foool at least u didnt get last *inserts every possible john here*
@ Halberd i will never cp this stage again against any character except like kirby.worst **** ever every time...every time...
@jazz good to see ya again keep coming around
@myself long shotout....

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I was fighting a falco and didn't know the chain grab lmao. I managed to pull it off and fought gdx next round. I felt completely calm there though, probably because of the impending loss :(

Top Bottom