• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order Daphne, Al

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone this is Jin. I just want to thank everyone who attended for coming out. I'd also like to extend a special thanks to Curlz for your volunteered help and being helpful when you were. Now to the results:

Note: I'm going to post the brackets up later on this weekend update the doubles list as I don't have all of the names of who were in the teams. Please let me know which names I didn't post in teams or characters you played.

Melee Doubles
1st Place : Ambrosian Butthole ( Lee Martin & Cyphus )
2nd Place: You got chicken in my eggroll ( Ragnarok & Zone )
3rd Place: Drunken Taco ( Taco and Jin )
4th Place: Better than Aletris at Life ( Ram and Mankosuki )
5th Place: Magical Zebras
6th Place: Grove
7th Place: Come at me Bro
8th Place: Leafy is a *****

Brawl Doubles
1st Place: Magical Unicorn ( Lee Martin & Cyphus )
2nd Place: The Resistance( Ragnarok & Jin )
3rd Place: JNig and Jiovanni
4th Place: Green Team and the Dream Team ( Ryker &)
5th Place: Curly Saints ( Curlz & Saint )
6th Place: We Suck ( Mankosuki & Skaterbaj )

Melee Singles
1st Place: Lee Martin
2nd PLace: Ragnarok
3rd Place: Cyphus
4th Place: Ram
5th Place: Taco
6th Place: Zone
7th Place: Ryker
8th Place: ******
9th Place: Tom
9th Place: Griffard
9th Place: Arcadia

Brawl Singles
1st Place: Lee Martin (Again, lol)
2nd Place: JNIg
3rd Place: Cyphus
4th Place: Ragnarok
5th Place: Dr Nasty Time
5th Place: Saint
7th Place: Jiovanni
7th Place: Skaterbaj
9th Place: Jin
9th Place: Curlz
9th Place: Loser
13th Place: Ryker

Thanks everyone for such a great time and stay true to the resistance!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This was a great tourney when is REsist 2? its gonna be hype next time for sure :D
I call sleep johns for manko.Still think we did okay in some of our matches if he gets sometime to upload them

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
i won't accept johns of any kind from anyone (unless something serious happened ), but i do think we all should of got some sleep at manko's place instead of playing brawl and melee all night. Funny thing is, we all knew it was a bad idea and did it anyway, lol.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This was a great tourney when is REsist 2? its gonna be hype next time for sure :D
I call sleep johns for manko.Still think we did okay in some of our matches if he gets sometime to upload them
Its gonna be on Jan the 22nd. Thats plenty of time to save up for it. The title of it is going to be Resist the New World Order 2: End the Fed or I might leave the 2 out. Naw, ima keep it.

@Jin, I wasn't sleepy at all during the tourney. Thats the funny thing. Except right before crews, i was so tired i didn't even wanta play.

@skater- tell manko we have his stuff and we can give it to him this weekind and we might as well play while were over there. And your sure your able to make it to the LA tourney?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
No im not sure at all. To be honest i have no idea what my money situation will be around the time.Gotta wait and find out

DrNastytime

Smash Cadet
Good times everyone! i had a great time here and did way better than i should have but next time i'm bringin enough drank for everyone.... btw Cyphus man i owe u matches although the outcome probly would have been the same.... and Saint fudge the IC's i don't play this game enough to even deserve that kind of stress :3! but yeah if anyone want the ganon treatment come see me in panama city

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Good times everyone! i had a great time here and did way better than i should have but next time i'm bringin enough drank for everyone.... btw Cyphus man i owe u matches although the outcome probly would have been the same.... and Saint fudge the IC's i don't play this game enough to even deserve that kind of stress :3! but yeah if anyone want the ganon treatment come see me in panama city
;DDD
You're too good if I don't kill you every time.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Did anyone besides manko record at this tournament?

i kno someone recorded me and mankos games against lee and cyphus then jnig jio with a handcam.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yeah, but i dont know who got what. At the next tourney recording will go alot better. We had a probem with some ppl didn't want they matches recorded. But we gonna record finals REGARDLESS of how the person feels.

Curlz

Smash Lord
You'll see me in a couple of weeks and where going to hold another tourney in january most likely the 22nd. So mark your calander
LA already has a tournament scheduled on that date and we would REALLY love to come back. If you don't have a set date I could let you know when we don't have a tourny planned so we can make it back out? :D

Did anyone besides manko record at this tournament?

i kno someone recorded me and mankos games against lee and cyphus then jnig jio with a handcam.
Where can I find the videos that were recorded at this tournament? Can someone PM me a link?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Any bracket for brawl singles? Also, which were the payouts/entry fee there? (where was this tournament?)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Tourney was in daphne,AL(as it says in the title of thread) uhh ryker has brackets and stuff but he usually never puts them up lol..As for characters this is best to my knowledge.

1st Place: Lee Martin :metaknight:
2nd Place: JNIg :wario:
3rd Place: Cyphus :dk:
4th Place: Ragnarok :metaknight:
5th Place: Dr Nasty Time :lucario:
5th Place: Saint :popo:
7th Place: Jiovanni :kirby:
7th Place: Skaterbaj :dedede:
9th Place: Jin :snake:
9th Place: Curlz :metaknight: :olimar:
9th Place: Loser :metaknight:
13th Place: Ryker :falco: