• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't care if Swiss is inevitably lynched today I still want to slow this roll. We have plenty of time in the day, there is no reason to hustle a lynch when we have a N0 investigation claiming he has a guilty being COUNTER claimed by a different N0 investigation claiming HE has a guilty.

I don't need size 72 I would hope to get that point across.

We can't rush something like this.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
OK, just making sure you're serious.

Swiss is at L-1 I'm pretty sure. At least 2 people unvote, please.

kuz, are you also serious about your claim, or were you just joking?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No...

I have never seen a game transition out of RVS so fast (if it truly has already). My claim was not serious.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
OK.

That definitely gives X1's claim a lot more weight, then. 2 N0 cops would be such ******* modding lol. I don't really have any other reason to doubt X1. I don't doubt he would target Swiss N0 if he had this kind of role.

X1, you can investigate beyond N0? Are you otherwise a regular cop in every other way besides that, at least as far as you know? And you have confirmed that you're sane?

^Don't have to answer all that if you don't want to.

This game is starting off reallyyy weird.

Somehow I still think X1 is messing around. >.>

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i mean, what do we have to lose lynching swiss? he's always scum... :troll:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
^I'm in the same mindset as Kevin here. It's such a waste of a Day to just throw our votes on someone and get them lynched without any other discussion. Even if we're right (and assuming X1 dies/doesn't die but hits town), we'd be going into toMorrow with no connections between anyone and effectively have a second D1 (this sorta happened in a game you and me both played in, BSL, lol).

And I'm not good at D1, so having another one toMorrow is not gonna fly with me lol.

Not saying we hold off till deadline, but at least hold off until all meaningful conversation ceases, and that hasn't happened yet.

We ask questions, we understand the situation, develop reads, and then act. Not the other way around.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Come one guys, for a n0 cop to exist, there would have to be a n0 period where actions could be sent in to the game moderator.

There was no n0 and thus there is no n0 cop.

I am kind of scared people actually went along with x1 to L-1 so quick. I am betting there are at least 2 scum on that wagon.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
He said it happened during confirmation.... Skimmin' much?

Bed, what game was that?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, when swiss flips independant, I AM GOING STRAIGHT FOR DAT ARSE
Kuz, is this a serious statement? Do you think there is an independent in this game? If you don't believe X1 to be the n0 cop what alignment do you think he is?

Also, mod sort of confirmed it, lol.
BSL please explain this. How does the mod sort of confirm "it". I'm assuming by "it" you mean X1 being a n0 cop. I'm not following your logic if the mod confirmation in question is him adding a rule about twilight.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yeah, N0 is before the game.

th3kuzinator I don't believe you answered my question from earlier. Please do so.

Also stop skimming.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I meant "it" as in the "Swiss + DH scum team"

They had different role PM's than we did.

By itself, it's nothing. Coupled with X1's investigation, we know the scum team.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Actually my role PM didn't tell me to confirm in the thread either. I just did because the thread had those huge capital letters that said "CONFIRM IN THREAD" so I did.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
So you think just because the mod forgot to write a sentence in our role PM's that we're scum?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Don't they use templates or something? It's because Swiss is guilty as per X1's investigation AND because you all have the same difference. I mean, if I am the only one who was told to confirm in thread, then my bad for bringing it up.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sword said:
th3kuzinator, what were you doin then?
I was kidding around in RVS...sue me <_<

@ Gova, no it was not. I usually just play around a bit before getting serious. It was only 2 hours after day 1 started. RVS usually goes on longer than that in the game I have played. I expected X1 to take back his statement and proclaim it was all a joke.

Never played a game with him before, so I cannot read him yet.

What do you think of his n0 cop claim?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Swiss' suggestion of lynching X1 to see if he was telling the truth was kind of scummy.

Kill the cop to see if he's telling the truth? But how do we make use of the cop's abilities when he's dead?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Scummy indeed...assuming X1 is actually the cop, which I don't buy.

There have been too many games where someone has claimed n0 cop (or during confirmation this game) just to reveal later that they lied.

BSL, DH, Sworddancer, gheb, nabe

Lynch em all and we win

x1 is not scum, he was just trying to get reads on the people who jumped on the wagon.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
EBWOP: @Kuzinator: Thank you!

@Moderator: Can abilities be used N0 for this mafia game?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
EBWOP:

I'm sorry. Third time is the charm. :c

@mod: [1] Can I have the vote count? [2] Can abilities be used N0 for this mafia game?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was kidding around in RVS...sue me <_<

@ Gova, no it was not. I usually just play around a bit before getting serious. It was only 2 hours after day 1 started. RVS usually goes on longer than that in the game I have played. I expected X1 to take back his statement and proclaim it was all a joke.

Never played a game with him before, so I cannot read him yet.

What do you think of his n0 cop claim?
So after he explicitely stated on three separate occasions he wasn't joking, you didn't think it would be a good idea to back off the jokes?

the RVS isn't a neccesary time in mafia why would you intentionally try and draw it out.

also FOS BSL , i find it hard the only useful thing you have said this game has to do with role pm templates an hope you would scum hunt a little harder

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't know about templates but in my role PM it just said I should confirm with a meme qoute but it didn't specify how/where. I did it in thread because the thread title said to confirm in thread.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
First of all, this is my first forum board mafia game. I might have some trouble with some mafia terms as I'm a bit slow and would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me out due to my limitations. If not, then that is also understandable.

To add into some of KevinM's current conversation, I find it odd that th3kuzinator seems to present an uncanny amount of comfort in this thread with hanging around mafia threads based on KevinM's quotation:

KevinM said:
Oddly enough, th3kuzinator played his first forum board mafia game 11/20/2010. This is fairly recent and therefore suspicious that he would use a word such as "usually" when he probably is still fairly green around the edges. I'm not quite sure of the limitations I possess in posting information from other mafia games and will therefore proceed with some degree for caution.

As for now: [FoS]th3kuzinator

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I believe you quoted that incorrectly. Should make sure from now on to have quotes be tied to the correct person.

I also find it rather odd the line of

"When Swiss flips indepedent"

rather sure of that Kuz?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
EBWOP:

First of all, this is my first forum board mafia game. I might have some trouble with some mafia terms as I'm a bit slow and would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me out due to my limitations. If not, then that is also understandable.

To add into some of KevinM's current conversation, I find it odd that th3kuzinator seems to present an uncanny amount of comfort in this thread with hanging around mafia threads based on KevinM's quotation:

th3kuzinator said:
Oddly enough, th3kuzinator played his first forum board mafia game 11/20/2010. This is fairly recent and therefore suspicious that he would use a word such as "usually" when he probably is still fairly green around the edges. I'm not quite sure of the limitations I possess in posting information from other mafia games and will therefore proceed with some degree for caution.

As for now: [FoS]th3kuzinator

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@KevinM: AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Thank you KevinM. I spend so much time on trying to focus on spelling because the keys on this netbook are incredibly small, that I make big mistakes.

@Nabe: Nice try, but my friends went on that site and were totally traumatized. I may be new, but that does not mean I'm stupid. I hope. ;)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm sad because I know what site you're thinking of but anyways Meat World Just means In real life.

Acrostic what do you think X1 claiming n0 cop?

Top Bottom