• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Dajuan you're gonna get *****. Ima wait til the pot gets huge and **** your **** hella bad.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Dajuan you're gonna get *****. Ima wait til the pot gets huge and **** your **** hella bad.
i have no idea wtf happened to me

but my drive to get better has returned like back when i first started playing this game

i'll be in grand finals at the very LEAST

waiting for you AGAIN

MAKE IT THIS TIME

WassupJB

Smash Lord
No discount for recording equipment? :(
sorry guy who has the best marth combo video out.

Oh right, I forgot to post one of these:

I am bringing the following to this tournament:

A Dazzle and Laptop for a recording setup(no non-game audio), two gamecubes with cords, a wii with component cables, 3 Melee discs, 3 memory cards, and possibly a fan.

Edit: Wait... it's not summer anymore. Fuddruckers isn't going to be hot.
you're a boss eric. well with the cold it may balance out, but i feel as if it may get somewhat hot up there still.

hey guys

i'm excited for this tournament
thanks joe. you going to enter as keira knightley again? bruh that bi.tch be looking good sometimes (only has a nice face to me, she's two skinny). and that accent hella helps her out, british accents add about 0.5 to a girl on the lookometer.

wet.

Shroomed

Smash Master
british accents add about 0.5 to a girl on the lookometer.
i went to a party about a week and a half ago and there was this chick there

she looked aite like 6.5-7/10

so i went up to her and introduced myself and all that good stuff and when she talked she shot up like a full point dawg.....she was from england moved out here in august and goes to SF state

maybe it was the alcohol but i got quite a bit more attracted to her after hearing that accent.....i thought she was australian cuz she said "mate" and i didn't know they say that too

WassupJB

Smash Lord
LOL this niggga dajuan.

1. you mean 4.5/5 out of 10, get yo shiit right. plus, you probably had beer goggles so we can knock her down to a solid 3. if you want to be generous with the accent point, then sure 3.5. (owned)
2. sf state? koo she'll be mine when i start there january 24th (don't know if i want a 3-4.5 though.)
3. that accent be doing it son, but you were getting punk'd. she was hoping once you left that the accent characteristic stood out the most and if you happen to run into her again she'd have a full blown american accent. this in turn would make you think it's someone else, not the chick you met that night.

ah my work here is done.

-jb/gangsta.

D

Deleted member

ey dajuan

wanna do a best of 5 set 20 dollars hype match? nobody else seems interested

ur better than me

but better player doesnt always win

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Can someone house me on December 17th until the 19th?
My flight gets into SFO at 11:15am

Leaves on Sunday at 6:55pm

Brian

Smash Journeyman
i went to a party about a week and a half ago and there was this chick there

she looked aite like 6.5-7/10

so i went up to her and introduced myself and all that good stuff and when she talked she shot up like a full point dawg.....she was from england moved out here in august and goes to SF state

maybe it was the alcohol but i got quite a bit more attracted to her after hearing that accent.....i thought she was australian cuz she said "mate" and i didn't know they say that too
was her name alice?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Wait, wtf
This goes until Monday?

Hm...
Might need to make some changes on that flight so I can be here for the last day

And by might I mean I'll be trying to change my flight to leave a day later.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
no! not till monday. i'm not sure how the fuuck that happened. it's a saturday and sunday touranment!

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm not too sure where else to post this, but AZ's looking for some housing... Can anyone help us out?
Please

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I can house a lot of people probably, but my place is about a 45-50 min drive from the venue, so you'd have to be able to provide your own transportation to the venue, as I don't plan on making any airport trips and I do not live near any useful public transport.

I'd prefer to only house people on Fri night or Sun night, so that I might stay in Concord Sat night so I don't have to do the drive twice.

Violence

Smash Lord
I am personally looking to completely fill my car on my way to this event.

If you have your own cars, I'm going to give people who need rides priority over you.

I will drive up to 30 minutes in the opposite direction of Concord,(sorry Huy, you're a bit farther than that), 45 minutes if it's not in the general direction away from Concord to pick up anyone who needs a ride. All bets are off if you're from out of state, I'll drive up to an hour out of my way to get people who are from out of state and need a ride. I live in South Hayward, near Fremont. Lemme know if you guys need a ride. 5 seating sedan, so 4 spots.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
can anyone house me for this?
my basic plan unless i get a better offer:
bart to venue on saturday
id need housing and a ride to said housing saturday night
then sunday night i can either get housed again with some assistance to public transportation on monday or take bart home sunday night

Shroomed

Smash Master

If you have your own cars, I'm going to give people who need rides priority over you.

I will drive up to 30 minutes in the opposite direction of Concord,(sorry Huy, you're a bit farther than that), 45 minutes if it's not in the general direction away from Concord to pick up anyone who needs a ride. All bets are off if you're from out of state, I'll drive up to an hour out of my way to get people who are from out of state and need a ride. I live in South Hayward, near Fremont. Lemme know if you guys need a ride. 5 seating sedan, so 4 spots.
ur a ****in boss you know that?

L__

Smash Master

remind me to give you several high fives when I see you

cuz now I'm a poor college student and have nothing else to offer you

WestBallz

Smash Ace
I could house a ton of people and my house is about 20 min away from the venue. And i might have room in my car 2 take 3-4 people to and from the tourney.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you have a house in norcal wes? i didn't know that

i would like housing on sat (with maybe the rest of modesto, depending on if i take them)

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Yeah my brother used 2 live there but he moved out so its just an empty house that we own and my rents said that i could use it.

And yeah i could house all of ya.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
There's a very good chance I'll be here.

Get hype for my first OOS tourney? :)

*Edit*

Whether or not I'm able to attend is based around whether or not I can bus home to Tucson after the event. Would someone be willing to help me figure out the nearest bus station to the venue is? There isn't a greyhound station in concord. :(

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Chok: Watch episode 1 of Cowboy Beebop and you'll get it.

Tai got me the hookup, so I'm going to be attending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom