• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
yo Espy, who's that in your avatar? I feel like I've seen her before on a show or something.
Don't ask that.
Just look at her. Bask in her beauty. Then, answer this:
Yes, or no?

Opera Kranz from Solatorobo, a DS Furry RPG video game. She's delicious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wonder how many Smashers EC players fap to Flamey...
This requires a survey...or a poll.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Who is Zwarm?
Oh hi.

Apparently I'm the best midwest Lucario? From what I've learned in my whole 4 days of playing Lucario, it's that the worse player usually wins in the ditto, and I lost to Scythe today, therefore I'm the best?

Also, Lucario is evil and I like to lose to him in tournament twice, even as Dedede. :awesome:

Umm, but real talk, I just picked up Lucario 4 days ago, and apparently I'm pretty good with him?

Edit: Also, Red Ryu is legit, he 2 stocked my ROB and made me drop Dedede for good all in one set, seriously.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You suck.

Red Ryu is going super saiyan status and taking IL/WI by storm. Soon results will be
1. Kain
2. Red Ryu
3. Lain

Lain hates Lucario. :awesome:
I know I suck, thanks for reminding me. :colorful:

I wouldn't doubt this happening. You better hope Lain wins though, or you'll never see the $40 he owes you. :)

For some reason I always confuse allied with atomsk.

Allied > atomsk though because ROB > Lucario

sry2say

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Okay okay okay sorry for the comment
I just really hate Brawl at the high levels since the best option is never approaching. How is that a fighting game? Wait the other person out for 8 minutes, and whoever has the better score wins. Might as well be playing on Time mode. Hell, Coin mode is more balanced. It actually forces you to approach.

I'm maaaaad salty at Brawl.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Okay okay okay sorry for the comment
I just really hate Brawl at the high levels since the best option is never approaching. How is that a fighting game? Wait the other person out for 8 minutes, and whoever has the better score wins. Might as well be playing on Time mode. Hell, Coin mode is more balanced. It actually forces you to approach.

I'm maaaaad salty at Brawl.
You actually

don't need to approach in other fighting games

as a Saki/Cable/Guile/Every ****ing gay character ever player.

who even tries to time people out if given the chance LOL

in TvC

with Saki/Runaway Ken

but that being said if you wanna approach you should.

its just that brawl rewards defensive play I guess.

I mean there are times where people play offensive and optimise and stuff

and I like watching brawl videos with 2 aggro players

but eh

I don't find people timing out people boring, I find it hilarious and entertaining somewhat

but thats just me LOL

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The whole point of Rachel in Blazblue: CS is to camp and time people out, because her damage output and priority is ****. Point is, there's camping in every game, its just that Brawl has a lot more characters that need to camp to win, as opposed to the usual 3-4 per game.

There's camping in every fighting game, the difference is in other games you can do other stuff too. This game just lacks the punishment power needed to keep it from staying in the camping phase all match. Add in the floaty gravity and general slow speed of character movement, and there you go, a slow, floaty, campy game. :/

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

and he spammed it

I don't think he should have been TEMP BANNED for it...

but eh.

ryu if the picture is bad edit it

the public has the right to know why allied got temp banned
The pic is a tad inappropriate, the guys are clomping a woman's breasts combined with the fact he spammed it in a bunch of social threads.

I agree that I don't think it deserves a temp ban, but it's an admin decision so I'm going to leave it as such, also it's a temp ban it will go away in 5 days.

It's really the same reason ChuDat got a permanent ban, He might have been able to stick around, but instead he spammed his chronicles when he was told multiple times to stop with alternate accounts and kept undermining the staff. So he got a permanent ban.

The fact he kept spamming it didn't help and make the situation any better. Allied posted the pic all over the forums, while the pic isn't that inappropriate, the fact he posted in a bunch of places didn't help him.

Top Bottom