• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACPL Winterbash

ACPL Nate

Smash Rookie
ACPL Winterbash (ACPLGT)
Date & Time: Saturday, January 15 @ 1pm
Location: Aboite Branch of the ACPL, 5630 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN, 46804 (260-421-1310 for directions)
Contact info: acplgt@acpl.info
Registration info: Read below

The ACPL Winterbash is a Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii tournament for ages 12 through adult. It is a double elimination tournament, with Best Buy gift cards as prizes (amounts yet to be determined, at least $40 for top prize, with top 4 placers receiving awards). This tournament is limited to 50 entrants. By registering now online you will reserve your spot, but if you do not show up on game day by 30 minutes prior to the event your spot will be opened up for walk ins. To register for the ACPL GT please send an email to acplgt@acpl.info with the heading: ACPL WINTERBASH REGISTRATION, under the following format:

Full Name:
Phone:

The ACPL will not give out any of your personal information. It is solely to have on hand for registration purposes, to contact you with tournament reminders and possible prize information.

I will have the provisional ruleset posted on the website by Dec. 15, so be on the lookout for that. Also, if I don't respond immediately to your registration, give me a week or so before following up (I'm on vacation in mid December), I will get to all registrations in the order they are received.

If you have any questions about the ACPL Winterbash, please send an email to acplgt@acpl.info, and I will do my best to answer your questions.

--Nate

Top Bottom