• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.C. Home Video Monthly II Results!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles (click here for the bracket)
1: RoboGeisha (Bundtcake + Kodokan) :kirby2: + :marth: ($80)
2: Pikachu + Zubat (Captain L + Crisis) :pikachu2: + :metaknight:
3: Hide yo kids hide yo wife (Asa + Cheeszeman) :wario: :ness2: + :zerosuitsamus:
4: Mario and Samus would make great babies (SKidd + TheKoopaBros) :mario2: :snake: + :samus2:

Brawl Singles (click here for the bracket)
1: Bundtcake :rob: ($78.00)
2: Asa :olimar: :wario: ($39.00)
3: Captain L :pikachu2: ($13.00)
4: Firefly :yoshi2:
5: Cheeszeman :zerosuitsamus:
5: Kodokan :marth:
7: Crisis :falco: :metaknight:
7: Eric :falco: :ganondorf:
9: Oh Kile :popo:
9: SKidd :mario2: :snake:
9: DolphinBrick :ike:
9: JProph :lucario:
13: TheKoopaBros :samus2:

Brawl Minus Singles (click here for the bracket)
1: Captain L :pikachu2: ($20.00)
2: Bundtcake :rob: ($10.00)
3: Asa :ness2:
4: Firefly :samus2: :link2:
5: Cheeszeman :fox: :rob:
5: SKidd :fox:

GGs everybody! Attendance was low, but we got a few new players, which was great to see. =]

Somebody left a silver water bottle at the venue. It might be from one of the Yu-Gi-Oh players, but if it was yours, let me know, and I'll get it back to you at the next tournament if possible.

Speaking of the next tournament...Phoenix 5! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292293

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
lol oh I thought they all quit or something, btw I'm not saying you guys are bad or anything I wasj ust like lol what happen!
Yeah, we have 2 MKs that can place well. Bundt covered one of them, and the other started doing construction work recently and didn't come due to blistered hand johns. Me and him would've won doubles if he had come. =3

Your first post did make it seem like you were disappointed, lol. Mainly the -.-

:005:

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament everyone. I did a lot better than the last one I attended in October.

In this one I actually won a few matches, and several other matches I had were very close. I still didn't win a set but I came much closer. Hopefully I can make it to one of the tournament's in the new year, and place above last place.

I'll write out some general shoutouts tomorrow. Too tired. :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
The pools results were..... interesting to say the least. It's what put 3 out of the top 4 on the top half of the bracket.

also, brawl minus :bee:

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Random shoutouts:

Bundtcake: Just my luck that I face you first in the brackets. Good matches though. You SD'd twice as Pit and still beat me. lol. I almost got your Zelda, though. :p

Asa: I really need to find out how to properly fight an olimar. Too good. Nice matches. Thanks for desserts. :D

Firefly: Yoshi is too good. Nuff said.

Kodokan: Nice Marth. Good games.

Oh Kile: Close games. Stupid IC's are so hard to KO sometimes. :p

SKidd: Good, close matches. And hey our team actually won a match. Legit. :D

JProph: Super close games in that battle of the 'energy balls'. I underestimated Lucario's weird hitboxes a few times. Hope to play you again sometime.

To anyone else I missed, they were probably good games anyways.

I'll be recording all the videos saved to my Wii probably within the next week. I'll let you guys know when they're up.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Haha too true :p

I had Friday off, so I went up to Campbell River. It was me, Trevor, Kyle, Grape, and IHT. We had a single's bracket and a low tier bracket. Me and Grape ***** low tiers, while me and Kyle ***** singles (I won both :p)

Top Bottom