• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January Gameclucks WA monthly results!

Jem.

Smash Master
Doubles

1st - Jem + Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:
2nd - t1mmy + t0mmy :metaknight: / :rob:
3rd - Eggz + Zerostar :metaknight: / :diddy:

Singles

1st - t0mmy :rob:
2nd - Nerd :metaknight: / :falco:
3rd - Jem :metaknight:
4th - Eggz :metaknight:
5th - Captain L :pikachu:
5th - Bladewise :marth:
7th - Viviff :metaknight:
7th - Firefly :yoshi:

my bracket:

beat yaoi
beat pwneroni
lost to t0mmy
beat breeze
beat viviff
beat bladewise
beat eggz
lost to nerd

Felix wasn't allowed to enter, he showed up at 4 PM and the bracket was already too far and there were no byes in the tournament since it was an exact 32 man bracket.

No more streak, but it's probably better that way, no needed pressure of the 'joke' of the six-peat and such.

gg's to t0mmy, gg's to nerd. hopefully i'll step it up for the finale next month. congrats to everyone who got some cash. see everyone next month for the finale!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS
HYPE JEM VS NEXUS

caps

Jem.

Smash Master
Lol. t0mmy is good, maybe there were videos recorded, I'm not sure. He was playing on fire again like when he beat Felix and I six months ago or so. I got some work to do, everyone except my first round either took a game from me or nearly took a game from me. Guess I'm not ready for Whobo yet, but oh well :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol. t0mmy is good, maybe there were videos recorded, I'm not sure. He was playing on fire again like when he beat Felix and I six months ago or so. I got some work to do, everyone except my first round either took a game from me or nearly took a game from me. Guess I'm not ready for Whobo yet, but oh well :)
you should still go to whobo

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I have come to da conclusion that WA is now worst state on WC cuz they lost to OR aka former worst state on WC. :I

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Breez and Asa went as well; Breez did better than he did at TP, getting 9th this time, and Asa got 17th (lost to Nerd and Viviff early on D=) I didn't play any of the MKs this time; I got knocked out of winners round 2 by D~mac, and Captain L knocked me out of losers before I could reach any of them. He played Eggz after that, and it was a really close set. :x

:005:

Jem.

Smash Master
This was just a tough tournament, placing doesn't really tell the story. Everyone in losers bracket before I played nerd almost took a game from me. Our region is getting better, so I can only be happy for that and work hard to win the finale where it's all on the line.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
was anything recorded from this? ...I'd be really interested to see some videos of t0mmys rob lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
Here's the secret to my success:
Felix lent me his controller.

(and I pwn at the MK matchup)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
t0mmy did anything of you get recorded?

we would love to see vidsssssssssssssss (and this is prolly gonna make me start using rob again lol)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
>:O

stingers your vids are making me want to use rob again too :3

Jem.

Smash Master
t0mmy's set counts vs MK's (since he beat 2-4)

vs Nerd: 3-2 in WF, lost 0-3 in GF set 1, won 3-1 GF set 2 (Although I heard Nerd went MK, Snake, and Falco)

vs Jem: 2-1

vs Eggz: 2-0

I dont know if videos will be uploaded to youtube, but there is a stream recorded file with a bunch of matches (including jem vs eggz, jem vs nerd, and nerd vs t0mmy i believe)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
still waiting on EVERYONE'S characters jem.

not just top 8

T0MMY

Smash Master
t0mmy's set counts vs MK's (since he beat 2-4)

vs Nerd: 3-2 in WF, lost 0-3 in GF set 1, won 3-1 GF set 2 (Although I heard Nerd went MK, Snake, and Falco)

vs Jem: 2-1

vs Eggz: 2-0

I dont know if videos will be uploaded to youtube, but there is a stream recorded file with a bunch of matches (including jem vs eggz, jem vs nerd, and nerd vs t0mmy i believe)
No, Nerd went all MK in grand finals, he went Falco last two rounds of upper finals. The Snake match was just a friendly... those are three rounds on the livestream: Snake vs R.O.B., MK vs R.O.B., and MK vs MK (it's an lol moment when Yugo is talking on the stream and he's thinking it's an actual tournament match).

I hope the videos are uploaded. Everyone thinks east coast R.O.B.s are "da bess" because EC has the biggest mouths. If a picture is worth 1,000 words than those vids are priceless.
This is what West Coast gets for putting each other down so much :^p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
9: Breez :metaknight:
9: D~Mac :toonlink:
9: Brick :pikachu2:
9: Pwneroni :wario:
13: Tuen :metaknight:
13: Boj :snake: :dedede:
13: Kyte :diddy:
13: TooBusyToCare :popo: :wario:
17: CIZ :metaknight:
17: Whitekj03
17: t1mmy :metaknight: :kirby2: (unsure if he only used one of these in singles, so I just listed both)
17: Asa :olimar:
17: Zamz :wario: :dedede:
17: Yaoi :snake:
17: donchan :pit:
17: Darkspines22 :falcon:
25: M1M1C :wario:
25: ElNoNombreHombre :pikachu2:
25: JediNoah
25: Deathnote :luigi2: (I don't actually know who he used in singles; I know he used Weegee in doubles, so I just listed that. From what I've heard, he uses a bunch of characters)
25: Kev2k
25: Komodo Joe :wario:
25: DFox :fox:
25: Scout :toonlink:

I missed a few, and hopefully I didn't make too many mistakes with the ones I did get, but that should be a good start.

:005:

Top Bottom