• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snap & 0megaZer0 Presents: SC/NC Pinnicale Smashfest -- 2/12/2011

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
These will be events throughout the year that will be for fun and/or warm-ups before big smash tourney's within NC/SC (Like The G6 Monthly). A nice comfortable venue (Movie Theather Room to be exact) with room for about 4-5 set-ups (maybe more if it's REALLY needed).

Obviously it would be just an empty room without set-ups, I'll have one myself so hopefully everyone else can bring more. Depending on the amount of people for both games I might end up switching back and forth between doing Brawl & Melee smashfest IF doing both doesn't quite work out.

Since this is just a smashfest I also have a projector if anyone wants to bring another game like BlazBlue, Street Fighter IV, MvC, TvC and so on.

John Ross Parkway
Rock Hill, SC 29730 --> (Exit 79 Dave Lyle BLVD)

(Exit 79 Dave Lyle BLVD -> For all of the NC peeps coming down I-77 South, when you get to the Exit 79 light take a right, then take the second right [John Ross Parkway] and Manchester Legacy will be on your right.)

Doors will be open at 11:00 A.M. but feel free to come earlier or later.

If you get lost/need more information -- 803-389-9211 (0megaZer0) / 803-235-8650 (Snap[ple]) or you can call the apartment complex customer service for directions -- 803-329-7599 (Manchester Legacy) I will be outside to make sure everyone makes it to the right place and knows where to park. Parking isn't bad, but I would suggest Car Pooling.....hehe >_> It is an Apartment Complex

Lareit

Smash Ace
You should definitely come bro!

I have a root canal the day before this so im going to be super out of it on painkillers at this.

No johns ill **** you all :051:
Err root canals don't hurt.

They take all the nerves out of that tooth. After the operation that tooth is immune to pain.

Sides pain killers are for sissy's.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
cant make it to this bc i dont have a ride:( to bad i wanted to beet the **** out of kack in that mm guess i'll have to wait

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay I got my rootie re sheduled because of some other stuff with family, so I should definetly be 100 percent for this

MIGHT BRING SSF4

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to MvC 3 because the next on is planned for the 12th (and then probably the 26th) and after that one Marvel should be out, so people when you get Marvel Vs Capcom 3....

BRING IT!!!!!!

0Room

Smash Lord
99% sure I'm going

Will bring a set up, maybe 2, and a power strip if the roads are fairly clear
Boone has a habit of being mean about that.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Might as well be Melee only since both games would be to much, honestly!

If the Brawl players demand it, I'll gladly give them a smashfest.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I mean there is no reason we cant have one brawl setup, too many people live in the area (ARS, kack, devin, cory zellers etc)

both games is fine for just a fest

0Room

Smash Lord
Well that was fun
Like I said Snap, MM next time I see you

Next time we definitely need more people

0Room

Smash Lord
No fear!
CF fears no man!
Unfortunately sometimes he should but we're working on that.
Darn Nair

And like I said Omega, just the more you have of them, the more you promote them and get things going, the more people will come.
Just do some promoting, maybe go to some other tournaments before the next one that's scheduled, and just let people know what's up.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
in an actual apartment....no, more more like a rented room that's free.

A movie theater themed room that is quite nice to play games in.

Top Bottom