• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale III: Aftermath! Results!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Despite this being the same day as KTAR 4, we still had a blast with the people that showed up. There was still a decent amount of competition with most players being around the same skill level. I had a blast and I hope all of you did as well. Triple Tramp Athletics would like to thank everyone for coming out to their first event (Kingz Court's 3rd) and they also hope everyone enjoyed their time here. TTA is also working on throwing a big tourney sometime in June/July.. this may end up being a 2 day tourney with a huge payout! Keep on the lookout for this!

Now with all that being said, here are the results:

Singles (22 entrants):

1: Vex ($384) :popo:
2: Umbra ($176) :metaknight:
3: Izumi ($112) :toonlink: :metaknight:
4: Berserker ($64) :ike: :falco:
5: TKCK ($32) :metaknight:
5: Smurf ($32) :metaknight:
7: Melon :falco:
7: RobFox :fox: :metaknight:
9: Mav :fox:
9: Nasty :lucas: :metaknight:
9: Greenhx :peach: :pit: :wolf:
9: Jmoan :metaknight:
13: Rev :gw:
13: Matt L :marth:
13: Storm :metaknight:
13: Xzero :marth: :ike:
17: KBM
17: Nite
17: Slim :olimar:
17: Flats :pit: :random:
17: Ldubz :kirby:
17: RedLine :marth:

Doubles (5 teams)

1: White Will Dominate (Vex and Izumi) ($60.00) :gw: / :metaknight:
2: No Country For Old Men (Rev and Umbra) ($40.00) :gw: / :metaknight:
3: Triple Tramp Kingz (Nasty and Smurf) :lucas: :metaknight: / :metaknight: :diddy:
4: Towels and Towels upon Blacken Towels (Mav and Melon) :metaknight: / :falco:
5: Dak and TKCK (Dak and TKCK) :gw: :fox: / :metaknight:

Mid-Tier Singles
1. Mav (split) :fox:
2. Smurf (split) :pit:
3. Berserker :ike:
4. Vex :luigi2: :pit:
The results for mid-tiers was not saved to TIO before it was closed so i no longer have that bracket.. I sincerely apologize for that. If anyone else knows any other results, let me know.

I would like to thank all of you for coming out to the third installment of the Battle Royale series! I would also like to thank Trimple Tramp Athletics for helping make this tourney a success.

If i have any of the characters wrong, let me know, and i'll update it. Thanks.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Yayyyy you finally posted the results! ^_^

This was an awesome tournament. Battle Royale continues to be one of the few tounaments I would be willing to travel to, which makes it even better that I didn't have to lol. I'd like to thank Triple Tramp for sponsoring this tournament and running things, it was a blast. Also, good **** Nasty and Smurf for hosting another great tournament, I had a lot of fun. This was the perfect event for me to make my return from the retirement home, and I plan to go to a lot more in the near future :)

Shoutouts:
1: Vex ($384)- Whooped my *** lollll It was nice seeing you again, I got this next time!
2: Umbra ($176)- sucks
3: Izumi ($112)- fun matches, your mk was pretty good. you guys ***** us in doubles lol
4: Berserker ($64)- that iiiiiiike good **** beating smurf and going undefeated in teams ^_^
5: TKCK ($32)- we gotta keep training, you've been getting a ****load better. Good **** getting 5th, you'll get smurf next time!
5: Smurf ($32)- great games man, it's been wayyy too long. This tournament was awesome, and I can't wait for your next one.
7: Melon- don't sweat it, you'll do better next time ^_^ we gotta practice more
7: RobFox- I wish I got to play you, everyone was telling me you're nastyyyyy
9: Mav- I expected you to do a lot better, but your bracket was stackedddd. Try not to let it bother you too much, I know losing to melon is a particularly sore spot for you but you'll bring it back next time. We gotta train more often :)
9: Nasty- Thanks for running this thing, I had a blast. Your mk was really good, work on your edgeguards a little and it's gonna be disgusting.
9: Jmoan- ***** me in melee again lol good **** winning
13: Rev- nice to see two old men can still get 2nd in teams after like 2 years :) Thanks for agreeing to team with me last minute when pav bailed, we made an awesome team.
13: Matt L- it was good seeing you again, you gotta come train with us sometime!
13: Xzero- I was surprised you entered this, good ****.
17: Slim- That olimar is starting to look pretty nastyyyy more training!
Ethan- ggs in melee, that ken combo on dobs was O_O
Dobs- thanks for coming down and running melee, its always nice seeing you
Cide- ggs in melee, and thanks for helping cheer the crew on during barlw
dude i played in first round brawl- I forget your name, but our matches were fun. Keep working on that mk

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Thanks to Smurf and Nasty for an awesome tourney! Shoutouts tyme:

1: Vex ($384) - I didn't even see any of your matches lol, but I've already seen you play before and your characters are indeed ****. Thanks for the encouragement, hope I'll get to play you next time!
2: Umbra ($176) - You put an extra 0 in your payout amount there. >_> lol, but good work as always, I've gotta find a way around the ridiculous flurry of attacks you throw out...
3: Izumi ($112) - Good games man, I pretty much knew I wasn't going to win when I couldn't take your TL round 1, so I figured I'd get some Brinstar practice >.>
4: Berserker ($64) - Good thing you didn't enter as Flying Seahawk ._.
5: TKCK ($32) - Good games dude, but you gotta calm down in a match sometimes. I shouldn't be getting 4 kills from rolling behind you and charging FSmash.
5: Smurf ($32) - Tough matches there, I always hate fighting a Diddy that can actually control his naners >_<
7: Melon - I think I'll make it a point to see your matches next tourney we go to, cuz this is the second tourney in a row that I saw none of your matches lol.
7: RobFox - Good seeing you again! Keep ripping it up with that Fox of yours, and stop using MK! loljk
9: Mav - You'll get them next time, man. SDs happen, but you gotta move on.
9: Nasty - Good games man, your Lucas is ridiculous...Ledgehops can be dangerous though >.>
13: Rev - Good stuff coming back to the tourney scene, we need to see more G&W destruction in PA lol. Nice work in teams.
13: Matt L - Good games! You have a great Marth, keep working at it.
13: Xzero - Good games lol. As I said, don't play Zelda. Zelda is a no-no.
17: Slim - Keep practicing that Olimar! Getting pretty close to beating me nowadays lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Nasty I went 100% fox this tourney.(Doubles I went mk but singles/mid tiers all fox)

Also mid tiers had 13 entrants I believe. I have to go to class fairly soon, but shoutouts in the evening when I get back.

ggs ppl.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Nasty I went 100% fox this tourney.(Doubles I went mk but singles/mid tiers all fox)

Also mid tiers had 13 entrants I believe. I have to go to class fairly soon, but shoutouts in the evening when I get back.

ggs ppl.
No Johns :) Highlight of tourney M@v's anger too good.

Quick Shoutout to GE good seeing everyone again :) 3 out of 5 spots in top 5

Individual shoutouts later

Melee ppl <3 no homo everyone else play more melee.

Work johns or I prob would have been up sooner and entered brawl...

Fun times

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Shoutouts! :D

Triple Tramp - had a great time at this thing, you guys did a great job running everything. Also, the free Gumby's really made things legit!
1: Vex - too bad we didn't play, i promise you i'll do better next time lol, great job winning and ****** my bro in final
2: Umbra - grandpa doin work
3: Izumi - i should really learn another mid tier character lol, bad **** happens when somebody you face is ridiculous at the matchup. awesome TL, great job makin money
4: Berserker - srsly, if you don't make rankings this season, i'll be pissed. you are doing work lol
5: TKCK - see "Berserker" lol
5: Smurf - great match in mid tiers, i'm surprised at how much fun it was, good job in singles as well, YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW BOUT MY JIGGS lol.
7: Melon - got *****. HARD.
7: Robfox - you ****ing destroyed me. that fox is awesome, too bad both of us came a spot away from making money :c.
9: M@v - quit getting pissed at **** dude, srsly. Good job in mid tiers at least, making some money back! :D
9: Nasty - ggs, ur lucas was just as **** as ever, and ur mk got crazy good. that match with umbra was sooooo sick.
9: Jmoan - WHO THE HELL SAYS YOU DONT PLAY BRAWL lol, good **** dude
13: Rev - another grandpa back from the dead doing work, you guys destroyed us in dubz. Too bad we had to face each other so early :(
13: Matt L - you gotta come practice with us more dude, ur slipping lol.
13: Xzero - DONT PLAY ZELDA lol
17: Slim - why arent u in top 5, something's VERY wrong here.....
DOBS - thank you for being dobs, the melee tourney was fun, too bad nobody else showed
Cide - thanks for showing and cheering for us all, good **** in melee as well
To everybody else not mentioned, good ****.

I better see you all back here on the 5th for Mav's tourney, this thing was way too fun and I wanna see errbody again so I can get my revenge.

EDIT: Almost forgot:

G.E.!!!
:205:

M@v

Subarashii!
EDIT: Well since no one posted, Heres my shoutouts

1: Vex ($384) -ggs. That mid tier set will probably be the only time I ever beat you in tourney unless I step it up hard.

2: Umbra ($176)- Old man doing work

3: Izumi ($112)- Stick to mk its way better than your toon.

4: Berserker ($64)- Dat Ike

5: TKCK ($32)- Not going to lie, I was amazed you beat melon

5: Smurf ($32)- I havent seen that diddy or pit in sooooo long

7: Melon - Wish I wouldn't of lost to myself game 2 so this would of been close.

7: RobFox - gj especially beating melon

9: Mav - No johns. Stop sucking. Stop killing yourself on rainbow cruise.

9: Nasty -gj running the tourney man!

9: Greenhx

9: Jmoan - Melee player doing work

13: Rev - They are all emerging from the retirement home.

13: Matt L

13: Storm

13: Xzero- ggs

17: KBM

17: Nite

17: Slim - Should of won. Must of had a stacked bracket.

17: Flats
17: Ldubz
17: RedLine

Robfox

Smash Lord
Here I go
1: Vex - CHILL *** DUDE I can def hangout with you more, I kinda wanted to get @ ur D3 though
2: Umbra - ****. So sad we didn't play, maybe @ Harrisburg ^_^
3: Izumi - lol @ TL I keep tellin ppl im a TL rapist xD good games I got ur (jus like Tantalus's) MK @ Pound ;)
4: Berserker - MY ***** PUTTIN N WRK lol get @ dat Ike keep it up San jr
5: TKCK - Pretty good MK didn't talk much though
5: Smurf lol srry about our set but I REALLY had to go, if ur roomin wit UFB 4 Pound we can play then :) Nice *** MK
7: Melon - I ******* love ur Falco his CQC is amazing
7: RobFox - U disgust me nd don't camp enough ******* scrub smh
9: Mav - I CTFU @ U gettin mad chill bruh dat Fox will get up there soon :)
9: Nasty - Good **** runnin this....I would still **** ur low tier xD
9: Greenhx - lol bring a steady control next time bruh :)
9: Jmoan - GGs I got to hype fightin ur Oli lol
13: Rev - cool dude, made me laugh
13: Matt L
13: Storm
13: Xzero
17: KBM 17:
Nite17:
Slim 17:GG
Flats 17:
Ldubz 17:
RedLine

_umbra_

Smash Champion
LOL Berserker good **** noticing that, I wish I made $1760 -_-

orion I just came back ^_^

wait wtf are you doing in europe lol

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!!!!!

Nasty-good tournament dude. hopefully you guys bring another one here
Smurf-i gotta play u again
Vex-you are a beast
RobFox-good set dude, i want a rematch
Melon-good ****, you beat mav lol
Mav-u gotta chill out if u lose, just keep on moving
TKCK-way to kick *** and take names
Berserker-the most talent i have ever seen
Umbra-don't get grabbed
Izumi-good **** dude
Rev-do the tattoos tingle?
Dobs-good **** running melee
JMoan-you are still beast
Ethan-Ken Combo!!!
Cide-melee IS better

Overall, good tournament. It might have helped me if i didnt get bracket *****, but i still had a fun time.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Thanks to all of you who left me a shoutout :)

SHOUTOUTS:

1: Vex ($384) ~ Congrats on winning. Thanks for the advice/coaching.

2: Umbra ($176) ~ Grrr!!! I should have won! I'll get u next time. I guess i don't mind losing to someone who got second. haha

3: Izumi ($112) ~ Thanks for making the drive out here and picking up Vex along the way. Nice seeing you again

4: Berserker ($64) ~ Mid-tiers made me angry, lol. Sooo much **** each stock only to just die around 50% each stock. Ledgehops FTL!

5: TKCK ($32) ~ My old crewmate! You would CP Rainbow Cruise on me! Next time i'll be sure to ban that. Great set though.. EXTREMELY CLOSE! Glad to see you've gotten better

5: Smurf ($32) ~ My partner! Good **** at this. And to think that you didn't play this game for about a month and a half, came back, and placed in the money. I'd hate to see what you would've placed if you had actually practiced. :laugh:

7: Melon ~ Didn't play you at this. I woulda loved to face you after TKCK but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Till next time though..

7: RobFox ~ Nice meeting you. That fox was **** sauce.

9: Mav ~ You still mav salty

9: Nasty ~ I'm mav salty too.

9: Greenhx ~ gg's. It was nice meeting you. Stick to one character though. Your pit was probably your best.

9: Jmoan ~ Didn't play you. Thanks for coming though and helping w/ melee.

13: Rev ~ Thanks for coming out of retirement for a classic Battle Royale. Always a pleasure to hang out with you.

13: Matt L ~ Nice seeing you again, thanks for coming.

13: Storm ~ You won't see this, but thanks for coming and helping out w/ the tourney!

13: Xzero ~ Thanks for coming! It was nice seeing you, it's been awhile.

17: KBM ~ Nice meeting you! Come out to more tournies!

17: Nite ~ Thanks for coming, and nice meeting you.

17: Slim ~ Sorry you felt that you were bracket ***** :( Keep getting better w/ that olimar!

17: Flats ~ Thanks for helping host this tourney. Good to see you again!

17: Ldubz ~ The premiere of Ldubz! Thank you for coming with me to this and for all the support!

17: RedLine ~ Thanks for coming to this! It was nice meeting you.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I would like to thank TTA for sponsoring this event, and smurf/nasty for hosting this event, it was a well ran tournament.

Umbra: You improved greatly since we last played, but you still don't know what an IC's are, BUT I LET YOU FIGHT GNW SO NO JOHNS! ;] ggs

Izumi: My man

Berserker: Your ike is very impressive and I really hope you make it out to more tournaments, your good enough to be ranked in this state in my opinion, good stuff ****** me in mid tiers with that ike! Also good stuff beating Smurf.

TKCK: Your metaknight is good, just need to mix it up alittle bit, you can be fairly predictable.

Smurf: My man

Melon: You already know I'm not happy with your performance, but it's alright, shake it off and **** the next tournament.

Robfox: I didn't get to play you but from what I saw, you looked pretty impressive, much better then I thought you would be based on the way you type on the boards!

Mav: Good job beating me in mid tiers, no johns, my fault for using that controller, good job winning it also.

Nasty: Get rid of your low tier pride, it's only holding you back at this point. Your MK is good now, so work on him. Biggest flaw about your MK is how to recover with him, ask Smurf for help on that.

Jmoan: Wobbling should be legal ;]

Rev: OG gnw yo

Slim: Nice seeing you again bro, do better next time!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
failed in regular singles and ***** in mid tierz wtf lol...Gonna get baq into this game and **** again!

thank you to everyone that came much <3

Top Bottom