• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Brawl 1V1 Play N Trade Franklin Square,NY - February 4th, 2011

Rafael PNT

Smash Rookie
Congratulations to the winners of the Franklin Square Play N Trade tournament. We appreciate all those who participated and hope to see you all for our next smash brothers tournament.

1 Pane:75$
2 Voltage :50$
3 Nuke :25$
4 Raptor
5 Sama
5 NipSlap
7 Adrien Sanchez
7 Jordan Allred
9 Matt Hendell
9 Thomas Verow
9 Anthony Cross
9 CX-DERP
13 Ryan Minihane
13 Aura Mix
13 Chris Wilshere
13 Tyrek Draekford
17 John Medlin
17 Valor

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
characters of everyone and payouts please

Kaffei

Smash Hero
shoutouts to pane for giving me a ride back to my hotel @ apex
LOLZ

good ****

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
characters of everyone and payouts please
I went fullout wolf , nuke went icys/diddy,voltage went all metaknight ,raptor was yoshi,sama went luigi, nipslap was olimar,fox and pikachu and thats all i remember

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
and charlie it was posted on the boards , lol you wouldn't of made a difference though lol

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I honestly think I could have won this whole thing If my wiimote didn't keep dying that one set. I'm still kinda mad that happened now I'll never know what would have happened. >.>

Rafael PNT

Smash Rookie
LOL everyone who didnt know about the tournament i posted it on the tournament listings. Please keep an eye out on there for the next tournament listing. and the pay outs are listed as well. as far as the characters i didnt keep track seeing as how it was our first tournament but it did go pretty well thanks for everyone who came hope to see everyone else at our next tournament

Top Bottom