• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Thanks, Evan. Also:

Smash Bros Club
Attention: David Chao, John Zobac, Huy Vo

I am writing to inform you that your organization has violated posting policies by posting your flyers on light posts throughout campus. The next time your organization makes a posting violation, you will be fined at least $50.00 per violation.

I would like to remind you it is imperative that your organization follows the regulations put forth by the Office of Student Life. The rules are imposed to keep the University of California, Santa Barbara campus safe and clean. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Life by e-mail at mia.vela@sa.ucsb.edu or by phone at 805-893-4590. I wish you luck in your future events or endeavors, and thank you in advance for helping to keep our campus clean.

Who was the one that posted the flyers? :confused: It wasn't me.

HaiWayne

Smash Cadet
ugh i woke up just before 1 and i was all panicking that im gona get disqualified for not being there at 1 pronto, and its starts at like 2:30. lol. *shakes my head*

also i got like last place >< sighs.............

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
3 friendlies + 3 matches in WB + 4 matches in GF set 1 + 3 matches in GF set 2 + 1 match in crews = 14 matches total x 7-7.5 minutes per match = over 100 minutes overall, so 82 minutes in tournament matches sounds right. Yeah that sounds about right. :) Also, I wished my sets versus Andy were recorded. It reminded me of this set I played at BIO 4 where M2K came and I timed out Zoap last match beating him 2-1.

Regarding crews, were the first players selected through double blind? It wasn't double blind, then it was unfair for Dante to send me in to time out Andy since Andy knows the Fox / Falco match up pretty well.

Did anyone see my sets versus Andy? There was this part where Andy was way at the bottom of FoD and he made it all the way back on the ledge by wall jumping and then there was this part also on FoD same match where I power shielded his fully charged charge shot.

At the end, Andy saw openings where he read my movements and was able to hit me with a lot of charged shots and I did not know how to defend myself against the charged shots.

D

Deleted member

3 friendlies + 3 matches in WB + 4 matches in GF set 1 + 3 matches in GF set 2 + 1 match in crews = 14 matches total x 7-7.5 minutes per match = over 100 minutes overall, so 82 minutes in tournament matches sounds right. Yeah that sounds about right. :) Also, I wished my sets versus Andy were recorded. It reminded me of this set I played at BIO 4 where M2K came and I timed out Zoap last match beating him 2-1.
is it a golden rule for a mod to be a ***?

JDM

Smash Champion
[IMPORTANT] SB / SLO Smash: Home of Metal Reflect Slime - Pacific West's Only Moderator (for now)

This isn't power abuse at all.

I've already explained this by just saying that I was experimenting with thread titles in case I need to modify thread titles in the future. It was just for fun and I intended to change it back to what it originally was in like in 15 minutes after taking a shower. I figured since it was Super Bowl Weekend no one would even bother checking SWF besides random people. After showering, I came back and saw people flaming me before I could even change it back. I hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks for understanding. I deeply apologize and regret my decision, if I wanted to experiment with changing the thread title, I should have changed it to something else other than being an attention grabber.

-metalreflectslime

is it a golden rule for a mod to be a faaag?
-
gotta flex that e-peen son.

D

Deleted member

Metalreflectslime is a good mod and we should treat him with respect!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Guys, I was just kidding with the thread title. I was going to edit it and then come back and changed it to what it was originally was immediately like 15 minutes after I made the first modification. I edited the title, took a shower, and then came back and saw people flaming me before I could even change back the thread title. I figured since it was Super Bowl Sunday, no one would even check SWF today.

K, now everyone stick to their own threads okay? I won't infract anyone in this thread unless they obviously broke a rule. :)

I really don't want to be a power trip mod, and I want to be chill. Just ask anyone in NorCal or anyone who has met me.

I didn't edit S2J's post number 1746 though. He posted that originally.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

A2Z - Thanks for hosting
DanteFox - Your falco's beast... I'm glad I didn't meet it in tournament lol
Huy - Very gg's. I cant believe we played for 100 plus minutes overall. The peach vs. samus match-up is truly a test of patience and precision. If I played peach, It'd probably play like yours. About the charged shots, I really don't know what you could do against that. It seems that it forces you to stay on the ground more since you're too exposed in the air. You would let me charge them a little too often though. I expected you to come after me when I'd start charging them. In other words, my original intention was to use them as bait. Haha that FoD moment was sick. I thought you let me live because all you had to do was edge guard, then roll off.
Jeff - Man I wanted to play you more. Your falcon has mad potential
David Mendez - You got better since the last tournament.
Cho - MM on the 27th? (If SLO goes, that is)
Vicegrip - Keep playing ness man, that character is too awesome and unique
Andrej - You're fun to be around. Keep wobbling the **** out of everybody

DJMirror

Smash Master
MRS can suck my **** for editing jdm and s2j post

watching him editing people post just because he doesn't like it is ****ing gay, he just should infract them/ignore them but nope

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
psssh not even i'll space your *** with ftilts and utilts all day. **** that dair though... by the way, your dk challenge is the most ******** thing ever. I'm practicing Roy just to shut you down

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
psssh not even i'll space your *** with ftilts and utilts all day. **** that dair though... by the way, your dk challenge is the most ******** thing ever. I'm practicing Roy just to shut you down
lmao, no one ever wins that. Except Fly. He got mad salty when i beat him at WGF in the DK challenge and then came back and whooped me lol.

Stev

Smash Ace
Andy, i miss you, you should drive to AG tomorrow and continue not being able to beat Kirby with Samus.
I hacked melee today. You should come up cuz it's sick as ****

I just like, Bair and ****, and you walk into it and lose. Idk, its better than Steve's amazing ability to get comboed out of Fthrow.
LOL

EDIT:
Also, shoutouts to David for that super intense set. You've got a really solid platform game

Top Bottom