• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee All Day - 2/12/11 - Video Thread (M2K, Eggm, Cactuar, DJ, StriCNYN3, Lambchops)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Great stuff man. Thank you for recording man! Also thanks to Chivelruse for recording as well! : D

jreed

Smash Cadet
that ??? doc is jreed lol ..... i went to the tourney with him =)
yea the doc is me lolz i got ***** hard by m2k but i learned alot at the tourney and cant wait to play everyone at the next one . Stricnyn3 ur a nasty falco and i cant wait to play u especially :reverse:

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
yea the doc is me lolz i got ***** hard by m2k but i learned alot at the tourney and cant wait to play everyone at the next one . Stricnyn3 ur a nasty falco and i cant wait to play u especially :reverse:
I really like your Doc <3

Btw i was the kid with the brown kittyburger shirt.

jreed

Smash Cadet
I hope m2k comes to the tourney in philly on the 26th I wana try to take my dollar back lol as if that will ever happen

jreed

Smash Cadet
I really like your Doc <3

Btw i was the kid with the brown kittyburger shirt.
thanks bro. i still need alot of work with him i learned alot from playing m2k and DJN in doc dittos. Are u coming to Time of Smashing we could run some matches :)

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
thanks bro. i still need alot of work with him i learned alot from playing m2k and DJN in doc dittos. Are u coming to Time of Smashing we could run some matches :)
Hell yeah I will be there! Hopefully my 14 year old bro is goin, his Falcon is godly so you're gonna have to play him too :)

I need to get better against Doc/Luigi they WD at me and hit me and i'm like O.o wtf lol.
Yeah I saw DJN play you in a Doc ditto was fun to watch.

jreed

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah I will be there! Hopefully my 14 year old bro is goin, his Falcon is godly so you're gonna have to play him too :)

I need to get better against Doc/Luigi they WD at me and hit me and i'm like O.o wtf lol.
yeah my two hardest match ups against doc are falco and (gay) sheik but its cool im starting to play sheik a little more and learn the match up better i look forward to playing u and ur little bro. as for DJN his doc is really good, hes so smart he just like plays me into a corner lol

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)

Against Doc, do like fairs and dtilts and grabs and DD and stuff.

Against Luigi, do dtilts and grab and CC a lot. Emphasis on CC a lot. When he's in the air, ken combo him if he's near the edge; otherwise just do up attacks as he tries to get down. spike his side B recovery at any chance you get.

(You play Marth, right?)

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Against Doc, do like fairs and dtilts and grabs and DD and stuff.

Against Luigi, do dtilts and grab and CC a lot. Emphasis on CC a lot. When he's in the air, ken combo him if he's near the edge; otherwise just do up attacks as he tries to get down. spike his side B recovery at any chance you get.

(You play Marth, right?)
Lol yeah. I just never play Doc's ever so all this approaching shana*****ns was confusing at first but i was learning the MU really fast.

When I first got to mad I Fair>Fair>Reverse Dolphin slash killed some Doc, I forget who it was, was preecoostuff.

Yeh I realized Dtilt and jab destroy doc/luigi.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I hope all these videos and talk about MAD bring even more players next time. For a first tourney it went extremly well.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
whens mad 2 coming around ill be there
Not sure, It's all up to Ranmaru. I live in a surburban area right outside Philly I wanna try to find a venue. You goin to Talwinds?
Ranmaru needs to find a venue, and do abunch of stuff, then he'd make a thread and all that good stuff. Hopefully we do have a MAD 2 :D

jreed

Smash Cadet
Not sure, It's all up to Ranmaru. I live in a surburban area right outside Philly I wanna try to find a venue. You goin to Talwinds?
Ranmaru needs to find a venue, and do abunch of stuff, then he'd make a thread and all that good stuff. Hopefully we do have a MAD 2 :D
talwinds passed didnt it???? im going to time of smashing on the 26th in philly

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
talwinds passed didnt it???? im going to time of smashing on the 26th in philly
Oh yeah. I ment Time of Smashing lol. It's just the last one was named Talwinds so...I keep thinking it's Talwind 2 lol.

I'm gonna go there and MAYBE do my first MM's :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** yeah I'mma hold another MAD. Prolly in april or something. Depends on schedules and such.

and word I'mma be at time of smashing. Srs tho plead the 5th was a beast name. lol

Top Bottom