• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SALT 2/19/11 *******, Georgia

Player-1

Smash Legend
Singles:
1. Reflex (Wario)
2. BigLou (Diddy)
3. Micaelis (MK, Wario, DK)
4. Player-1 (Diddy)
5. Billy (Snake, Falco, Sheik)
5. Miles (MK, Ness)
7. Player-3 (Marth)
7. Hero? (Peach, Marth)
9. TheGreatKazoo (Mario)
9. Dre (MK)
9. Drago Knight (MK)
9. Huggles828 (Link)
13. Edge (Diddy)
13. Peter (Peach)
13. Zeke (Pit)
13. Nana (Ice Climbers)
17. Thomas (Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Game and Watch)
17. Timmy (Luigi)

Doubles:
1. Team Lounis (Reflex and BigLou)
2. Don't You Wish You Were S Tier (Micaelis and Billy)
3. We <3 Dedede (Player-1 and Player-3)
4. Wings (Drago Knight and Zeke)
5. Far Eastern White Power (Alex and Austin)
5. The Dutch (Peter and Michael)

If you can help me with the rest of the characters then that'd be great for anyone who attended.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Team Lounis. :rolleyes:

Also, Glen (Timmy) used Pokémon Trainer, Wario, and G&W. It is reasonable to assume that Thomas used Luigi.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff, Reflex!

Now take the money you keep winning and fly to WHOBO.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
EDIT: Reflex bringin wario sexy back?!?!
Yup. I still have a lot of practice and learning to do, but, long live Wario. I plan on making it cool and competitive again. Maybe I'll be a top level player again in time.

MJG

Smash Hero
Yup. I still have a lot of practice and learning to do, but, long live Wario. I plan on making it cool and competitive again. Maybe I'll be a top level player again in time.

I plan on making it cool and competitive again. Maybe I'll be a top level player again in time.
. Maybe I'll be a top level player again in time.
. Maybe I'll be a top level player again in time.

Nah. **** that. You are reflex. You. ****ing. Got this.

We out.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I also used DK too (against Reflex so it wasn't "in jest") so I'd appreciate him being up there. I'm really probably going to put more effort into Tri-maining. I'm just trying to play whoever I feel the most comfortable with and will enjoy myself the most with.

I dunno if it matters but I think Lou used some MK against Reflex and Billy used Falco once against me but meh.

Also, Luis, I agree with the above people; YOU GOT THIS! I know I told you at one point how much I admired you as a player back when I first joined the community but I admire you probably even more now and I'm glad you're on your way to showing everyone else just how good you can be. Keep it up

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Here's to hoping. So long as I stick with it and practice, I do have faith in myself to do that.

Any idea if/when videos will be put up? TGK has them saved, I believe.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I didn't even realize there were any videos being saved.

Reflex I want to MM your wario some time.
Sure. You'll probably see more of it the next time I play, either way. I need to practice, and I need to practice Wario. PT's probably gonna start slipping some more at this rate. You'll get to play my Wario for real either way, but we can play a money match sometime, too.

I'm having a hard time forming coherent sentences. I got an hour of sleep after spending all night working on a long essay.

EDIT: Any word on making this the new regular spot for monthlies?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I\'ll be busy on both days, unfortunately. However, G6 is on the 19th, so the 12th would probably be your best bet.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If Momocon doesn't get interest, and I can confirm a ride, I'll attend the next monthly. I'm not certain of G6 (parental johns).

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I will be at Discover Mills on the 12th for a Pokémon event. There is a Freezepop concert on the 19th, and that has priority over every single one of you.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
If this ends up being monthlies you should make it the 12th. That'll be the weekend of my Spring Break so there will be a good chance of me making it. I'll be busy on the weekend of the 19th.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Probably on the 5th. I plan on attending Momocon on the 12th and I already have my ride setup for the 19th so both of those are a no for me, sorry. You could always try doing it on the 26th or whatever... it just depends on if you want to do it sooner or a lot later. Both are fine with me.

@Luis - It hurts to know that Freezepop is going to come between our relationship :(

... lol jk

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, I can't do it on the 26th because I'm busy that day along with P3 and Chez.

I'll try for the 5th if it's better for everyone.

Player-1

Smash Legend
=/ I'm leaning more toward the 5th since I think I'd get a bigger attendance since there's g6 and momocon on the other weekends, I'll see what other people think

APC

Smash Rookie
I'll probally be able to make it on any weekend, not that I'll make a big difference in the competition or anything like that

btw P-1 could you put my name down as OrangeMamba instead of Peter

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well the 5th is out because the church can't have it that day, also in April all of the weekends are available are there the 16th so it is between the 12th and then 19th

Top Bottom