• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doser

Smash Ace
So no lucky, no jman, no m2k, no try hard mango, I'm not even disappointed there isn't a live stream the only player I love to watch there is PP.

1.Hbox
2.PP
3.Armada

I think hbox may take this but in reality I hope I'm wrong and PP gives everyone a ruthless colonoscopy.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
I agree with what some guy said, I think Mango is gonna use Puff to try and win 3 pounds in a row.
Now him winning is a different story.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I didn't lose to sj2 in tourney, know your facts.

And **** that, I'm winning this tournament

SUCK IT
Why don't you try not to read so deeply into my post. I never said, or implied that you lost to him in tournament. Know YOUR facts.

You're going to lose.

Doser

Smash Ace
I honestly think DrPP does not have the rescources to take down every good player that is in Pound V, he's good but he's not that good.
What does that mean? He doesn't need to take down every good player to win. By saying resources are you saying match up experience or what? I've never heard this term used for anyone else. He has beaten m2k, he has beaten hbox, he has beaten mango, I don't really know how he can acquire more "resources".

What person has the correct amount resources in your mind? Armada, and hbox? Who else could be considered more qualified besides a mere handful.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
why? cuz he comes from NC?

all you need to do to win is be better than your opponent, and take their stocks.

PP is outlandishly good at it.

good enough to win the tournament.

Doser

Smash Ace
You kinda just said it dude, and PP is not in that handful.
That's moronically reductive, he has beaten everyone who is from the U.S. so only the Europeans are left, if anyone stands a good chance PP is among them. I don't see how you can preclude him from being in the running to win. Your idea about resources was given with no evidence or justification.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
WHO WILL BE THE HIGHEST PLACING FOX?

With neither Lucky or Jman, the top Fox is really in the air.

Cyrain, Eggm, Silent Wolf, Eggz, Raynex, Unknown522, Remen, Zgetto, l0zr, Kels, Swiftbass, Chillin, Colbol and then there is all the Fox/other players like Zhu, Cactuar, Mango (lol), HMW, Vanz...

SO MANY FOXS!
:cool:

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom