• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hey DPhat, wanna get Free Birds before WHOBO, just for Illmatic?
:)

I hope everyone is pumped about Illmatic eating my fart.
:)

Illmatic Im down to MM. But how about I go Snake (so you have a chance ;)) and you bump me up to $25 status?
No thanks. Although I have a lot of practice against Snake, I would rather play your Metaknight first. We can do another one aftwerwards against your Snake though.

Illmatic may end up losing one $25 MM and will back down from the rest.
See:

Nah, Illmatic NEVER backs down.
^this

Our MM better be the first MM Ill!
Of course!

I'd sidebet on Ill if you went MK.
<3

I do! You just don't know what Peach can do to Snake!
Not kill.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
everybody bring set-ups! first 15 people to bring set ups get into a side event for free

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
it's happening xyro! me and zeton are teaming.

looking forward to meeting you too

Xyro77

Money and my lack of it. :<
Sell dat body girl, i KNOW you can. I done seen it SEVERAL times!

Ripple! Melee teams? :colorful:
Ripple is with inui for melee teams!

Tallman + Esca are winning low tier teams.
Sorry buddy but unless u kids master charge shot to magnet....you aint got NOTHING.

Done. Guaranteed first for LT dubz.
GTFO you 2nd rate, rice eating, jackie chan wanna ba, panda lovin, @$$hat! I will **** you in LT singles/LT team/ our 50$ mm and in regular singles oh and ill turn on you in regular teams just to **** u again! You are a poop puddle! Frak off ya frak face!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
GTFO you 2nd rate, rice eating, jackie chan, panda lovin, @$$hat! I will **** you in LT singles/LT team/ our 50$ mm and in regular singles oh and ill turn on you in regular teams just to **** u again! You are a poop puddle! Frak off ya frak face!
I hear the fear in your voice already, bud.

Xyro77

full setup=tv/wii/ssbb. since you are coming from oos i dont expect you to bring anything but if u brought a wii that would really help. do u have infinite replay?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Infinite replay? Absolutely.

My Wii is decked out with hacks. Infinite replay, textures (no game/hitbox changing ones), music, the works. Though using the good ol' "pull SD card" trick, we can keep infinite replay on but remove the cosmetic overhaul.

I also can record with my Dazzle/laptop set-up and all. I'm not sure if I will be bringing THAT with me yet or not, but if I do, we'll have a recording set-up as well. Just concerned in regards to theft or something because the laptop cost me a fortune.

Xyro77

Infinite replay? Absolutely.

My Wii is decked out with hacks. Infinite replay, textures (no game/hitbox changing ones), music, the works. Though using the good ol' "pull SD card" trick, we can keep infinite replay on but remove the cosmetic overhaul.

I also can record with my Dazzle/laptop set-up and all. I'm not sure if I will be bringing THAT with me yet or not, but if I do, we'll have a recording set-up as well. Just concerned in regards to theft or something because the laptop cost me a fortune.
Yea man please bring that wii. it would help out alot. and dont worry about your stuff. it will not be stolen. i promise.

btw guys this is Lie who places 9th at pound. just a heads up, don't sleep on him ;)
holy ****! house this guy!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Already on it.

Lie come house with me I'm sure you remember playing me in teams or something...
PM me if you want details... Jerm doesn't usually house haha

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Alright. I'll bring my Wii at the very least. Because I can always record matches myself and send files where needed. Oh well, my set-up isn't going to be some big important Grand Finals one anyway. XD Just something extra to help you guys out.

I'll take your word for it all too, Xyro. If I bring the laptop as well for recording purposes, so long as nothing bad happens to it (as in it's kept somewhere conveniently safe for the sake of recording), we're golden. Thanks for being a kickass host. Looking forward to coming down.

Xyro77

ME AND THE BLOOD GOD DECIMATED THE GREEN LESBIAN AND THE $5000 IKE. This time it will be the BALDMAN AND THE REAL GREEN LESBIAN
Me and gnes took care of yall wimps the last time we met. Baldman and the trash lesbian aint got **** on me and gene pool.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I salty. My teammate may or may not show up to this. So, who's willing to team with a snobbish Serperior if my teammate can't go?

I can run Ike D3 Snake or MK. I'll try my best to camp as MK or Snake. I run in and do work as Ike or D3, so cover me.

-__- Lame.

Xyro77

For the cheapest tickets possible make sure you try and buy them anywhere from 23-21 days in advance and make sure you leave on a thursday and return on a mondy. Also, check out orbitz or priceline or hotwire for some good deals.

CO18/anti dont be wimps. get yo *** over here!!!

Oh also, anybody who has not bought their whobo badge needs to do it BEFORE march first. Prices jump after that date!!!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I salty. My teammate may or may not show up to this. So, who's willing to team with a snobbish Serperior if my teammate can't go?

I can run Ike D3 Snake or MK. I'll try my best to camp as MK or Snake. I run in and do work as Ike or D3, so cover me.

-__- Lame.

If my partner can't confirm/get his passport stuff figured out by Friday, I'm searching for new teammates.

Out of country player here. I primarily run Sonic for Doubles, but am more than capable of running D3, MK and Snake. I haven't played enough Wario or anyone else to give my confidence into them.

I'm a solid doubles partner who often plays support/cover as someone who disturbs the opposition's momentum with Sonic while my partner brings the firepower. I also have good chemistry with Ike & Snake as characters, having teamed with them in the past. I'll confirm on friday if I'm still gonna be looking for a partner or not (need one for Low Tier Doubles as well), but until then,

the offer's there, mate.

[EDIT]

Oh, and if you go Snake with a Sonic, free walking C4 bomber that can pass off your KO move anywhere you need it with an easy grab/dash attack/or if they just attack me. Free kill or forced dodge that can be capitalized on.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Noid, let's team for low tier. My jiggs is first or second best in tx. I've teamed with xyro before and he can vouch for me :)
My jiggs is better than yours

You ain't got **** on me

Breakin' mah heart.

I'm down for teaming like usual then, DMG =]
I'll have to see. Either you or Atomsk, unless Kos-Mos makes a surprise trip down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom