• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! M2K, Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Redhalberd

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol wait is this the week of my spring break?possibly for a lot of other people to..If im going to this tournament im not goin home after..

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If i can get on that housing that'll be cool. I was thanking about gettin a hotel

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Good, are there any good clubs by you? I might wanta hit one up. See what them tally women about

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Black Girls - Bajaz or The Moon(If ur 21+)
White Girls - Chubbys, Bullwinkles, Floyds
Spanish Girls - Not Sure, technically everywhere
Asian Girls - REALLY not sure
Anything else - COMPLETELY CLUELESS

Any other requests?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dammit Rag, remember you're giving someone who's 20 a ride. I actually want to sleep before the damn thing.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Don't worry I'm certain I'll find a way 4 every1 2 get to a house party/club or w/e of their choice

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've got something in Jacksonville to go to on the 26th, so I can't make the tourney. I could probably hit up the friday night smashfest though since it's on the way. Got room to house me?

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
Gainesville Driver Status

I believe Ryo and I, [plus some other Gvillians] will be attending. I'll let you know for sure fer sure when I talk to the rest of the crew.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink if you go to this can I come? I can prob get hrblack to come too with enough warning
If i go, yes you can hitch a ride. I don't think anything else is happening that weekend. I just always feel like i'm busy... Probably because of my terrible memory. And HrBlack is welcome to come. Make sure he doesn't get 2 stocked by ganon on distant planet though.....

:troll:

But the 26thhh..... Hm. Dunno what's going on. Should be fine.

I believe Ryo and I, [plus some other Gvillians] will be attending. I'll let you know for sure fer sure when I talk to the rest of the crew.
If you want, Gville is on my way north. If i'm only taking GDX i can prob pick up like, a few of you guys. Unless more of CFL comes.

But once again, i need to make sure i'm not busy...
I feel like... i need to do something. But it's strange literally every weekend i go somewhere, ie tourney or .... gainesville.

So maybe i just feel busy because i'm never in town O.o

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I can most likely stick around for the first half of the tourney before heading to Jacksonville. Meaning Brawl doubles and Melee tourneys only.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
O ****... Y cant ALL of NFL tourneys b like this??? Hey every1 in NFL!!! Wanna have like a NFL circuit???

Where we have 5 NFL events like over the summer startin in April and last tourney will b 4 all da monies???

Top Bottom