• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unknown522 vs KirbyKaze 3/20/11

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My available responses to that:

1) I didn't try the second set and still won

2) No johns

I'll let you pick which one you like more

:awesome:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm sorry Blunted I didn't mean it

You **** <3

Ryan makes me hate myself </3

But I love Ryan <3

I'm so confused

Sup katma

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I should come down to toronto soon when I'll get a new car to play you guys. or YOU could come down to montreal to play me :D
New car again? What???

i suck; play ryan
You both suck, play me.

LOL then stop saying you suck.. cause that makes me... terrible...:(
LOL

Edit: You guys played D2? Do you guys play HARDCORE? If you play hardcore I'm playing because it makes things so much more sweeter.. the items you get, the deaths, the glory. I lost about 17 characters so far until I learned how to do it right lol.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Hey it's assbuckets like KK and Unknown that make me hella mad. If you guys are this good why the heck do you not post up more random matches and ****. I want new high level smash vids! :p

And that goes for all the other good players out there too.

Nice vids. Can;t wait to play you guys at Genesis.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hey it's assbuckets like KK and Unknown that make me hella mad. If you guys are this good why the heck do you not post up more random matches and ****. I want new high level smash vids! :p

Well here we just don't record all that much. Actually never.. lol.

unknown522

Some guy

neither of us have recording equipment. Whenever there's a recording setup, I try as hard as possible to get recorded to post entertaining matches.

(basically when riddlebox is around. He brought the recording stuff)

edit: I also have for footage of me vs C 3, but he doesn't want them uploaded.

yea man for sure.. we gotta get Camilo on this too!
yee.

I should come down to toronto soon when I'll get a new car to play you guys. or YOU could come down to montreal to play me :D
new car? Again?

Uhh, I'll look into bus tickets.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You both suck, play me.
Pfft.

Only when I am under some kind of chemical influence do you have the power to take me ;)

I'm looking into getting a dazzle...

We don't really play that much anyway. Mostly my fault though... I don't really ask Unknown to play because I get frustrated playing him. Oh well. No johns.

unknown522

Some guy
You both suck, play me.

Edit: You guys played D2? Do you guys play HARDCORE? If you play hardcore I'm playing because it makes things so much more sweeter.. the items you get, the deaths, the glory. I lost about 17 characters so far until I learned how to do it right lol.
haha, I don't suck. I dunno about david though.

Also, yeah we've been playing on hardcore. I was gonna make a hammerdin build, but it' getting mad gay.

I think I'm gonna do a zealer now. We're only at lvl 21 and we're at arcane sanctuary I think.

Top Bottom