• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Hot Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile!

Yes, that's right, a hot air balloon fight fiesta. Unfortunately, we do not have Balloon Fight the game at this event. That would be ridiculously awesome. But we do have some of the best smashers in the nation here, as well as some of the coolest. :cool:

This is a link to the Facebook group event page:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216895798327905

Featured Smashers:

*Axe
*Twins (Kyle and David, Twin_A and Tw1n)
*Taj
*Light
*Dekar
*Tarmogoyf
*V3ctorMan
*Nicknyte
*Leaf
*And of course, the rest of us you don't know yet. :)

All the information you need is below:

PLEASE READ THROUGH EVERYTHING CAREFULLY. PARTICULARLY THE RULE SET SECTION, AS WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE SURPRISED MID-MATCH IN TOURNAMENT. BE SURE YOU KNOW THE RULES BEFORE YOU PLAY, SUCH AS THE LEDGE-GRAB LIMIT IN BRAWL. :)

WHEN: June 11th, 2011. It's a one day event folks! We have the venue from 12:00 PM NOON until 11:00 PM. That's eleven hours to do all these tournaments. Your cooperation with everything will be extremely appreciated, because we are going to be on a tight schedule.

REGISTRATION: This is going to begin at 12:00 PM NOON FOR ALL EVENTS. This includes doubles as well as singles for Smash. Please try to be at the venue a few minutes earlier then this so that we may register you as quickly as possible before your warm-ups and friendlies. Registration will end at 1:00. AND I MEAN PROMPTLY SO.

TOURNAMENTS: At 1:00 PM, all tournaments will officially begin. We need to remain on a tight schedule and complete them quickly and efficiently, so rules about being on time to matches will be strictly enforced. DO NOT BE LATE FOR YOUR MATCH!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. IF YOU MUST BE LATE, PLEASE LET THE TA OR MATCH JUDGE KNOW BEFOREHAND.

NOTE: As we draw closer to the event, we may decide to run the SSF4, MvC3, and MK9 tournaments one at a time. However, registration is at 12:00 NOON, and you must register on-time to participate in the tournament regardless.

WHERE: The venue location is the Paradise Hills Community Center, using the multi-purpose room they have available there.

Physical Address: 5901 Paradise Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114

Here is a map of the general location. This only shows main streets and such. The pictures I put up will probably be of much more help.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=5&ved=0CD4QnwIwBA

Here are some pictures of the venue from the road. There is only one picture of the room we will be using, and it does not get the entire room, lol. Most of it, but not all of it. And if you look closely, you might see a WILD HUMAN BEING APPEARED! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2079273&id=1090394506

NOTE: The mountains are to the east. If you are ever lost, always look to the big blue mass on the east. :]

The first three are of the shopping mall that is west of the venue described in the food section.

The next three pictures are landmarks. The first one is James Monroe Middle School, which will be on the south side of the street. The second is kinda obvious...the Trinity Church that is on the north side of the street. The park is on the east side of the street, right next to the venue.

The next two are the venue as you're coming either west (first) or east (second). The most identifying landmark: THE FLAGPOLE.

The last is of the venue room. That picture doesn't show the entire room, but it does show a good amount of it. It's large enough for our purposes, and air conditioned. :]

GAMES FEATURED:There will be a multiplicity of games featured at this tournament, with as many complete set-ups as we can afford for each one.

Melee
Brawl
Street Fighter 4
MvC3
MK9

These five games will all be available at the tournament. You may come for any one or all of these if you wish.

COST:Ah yes, the question that is so very vital to whether or not you can attend. Here's the low down on prices:

Venue Fee: The venue fee will remain at a flat $5 per person.

Tournament Fees:

Melee Singles: $10 per person
Brawl Singles: $10 per person

Melee Doubles: $20 per team
Brawl Doubles: $20 per team

SSF4: $10 per person

MvC3: $10 per person

MK9: $10 per person

Payouts: 50/30/20 for all games. This may change depending on turnouts. We shall see!

Housing Options: Most of us smashers are fairly poor folk, and we in Albuquerque are all very friendly. If you are planning on coming in rather early for this event and would like to meet the Albuquerque Smashers, hang out with the Twins, and practice with all of us, then please send me a PM. I will do what I can to make sure you receive free housing from one of the many smashers we have here in the city. :) As long as you abide by their house rules and are courteous guests, there should be no problems with this.

NOTE: Please let me know as soon as you can if you are in need of housing. I need to be able to set up your housing as quickly as possible. Send me a PM with how many people you are bringing, even if it's just yourself, and when you think you will be arriving and leaving. I cannot guarantee everyone free housing at this point, as I am unsure of how many people we can house total, and how many are coming. But I can guarantee it 90%, lol. :p The sooner the better, for you and for us. Also, it may help to bring sleeping bags for yourselves, and pillows, etc.

Food: You're on your own on this one. You can probably expect to be eating at the Frontier Restaurant Saturday night if you would like to, but other than that it's up to you. Bring as much money for this as you think will be sufficient. There will, however, be liquid refreshment and some snacks to purchase at the tournament venue. No, the prices will not be outrageous. :)

There are MANY different places close to the Paradise Hills CC to buy yourself lunch or dinner, or even breakfast.

DIRECTIONS FOR FOOD!!!!

If you head west from the community center for a little less than a mile, you will run into a large shopping center, both on the left and right sides of the streets. There is Subway, Domino's, KFC, Tacobell, a Dollar Store and gas station, and I believe a Mexican resaurant as well.

If you head east (that's towards the giant blue mass, lol) for several miles, Paradise Blvd. will connect with Golf Course. Lined south of Golf Course there is a Sonic, a Chinese restaurant, a McDonald's, Wal-mart, Smiths, Carl's Jr. etc. If you continue east you will reach Eagle Ranch Rd. and if you go north on that road for a mile or two you will reach the mall. At the mall there are TONS of food options, including the famous DION'S PIZZA OF NEW MEXICO. I CAPPED THAT FOR A REASON. IT'S DELICIOUS.

There are, in fact, other shopping centers and small areas to dine scattered along the pathway to the mall and along Coors Blvd. as well. But if you want to know about all that, then get into town early, and those of us housing you will show you around. :)

RULESETS: As requested here are the rules for Melee and for Brawl, as well as SSF4 and MvC3. MK9 will be determined at a later date.

Melee:

**All matches will be 4 stock matches, with a time limit set to 8 minutes.
**All sets will be the best out of 3 matches, except for the finals which are best out of 5.
**Items are OFF.
**If there is a tie at the end of the time limit, then the person with more stocks wins. If both players have the same amount of stocks, then the person with the lower percent of damage wins.
**You will be disqualified if you use any freezing glitches, such as the Ice Climbers' Freeze Glitch or Mewtwo's Soul Stunner.
**Any non-first party controllers must be inspected by an official before use.
**Performance altering controller modifications are not allowed.
**Stalling a match is not allowed (such as wall-jumping under Battlefield), but recovery tactics such as Peach's Wall-Bombing, and Jigglypuff's Rising Pound are allowed.
**Dave's Modified Stupid Rule will be in effect. No player may pick a stage he's won on during one set.
**Pausing during a match will result in a loss of one stock during the match being played.

**Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:

FD
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Brawl:(Borrowed from Pound V)
Also please let me know if anything here needs to be changed since I don't keep up with the Brawl rules these days :D

* 3 Stock

* 8 minute timer

* Items are set to "off" and "none"

* Sets best of 3 games.
* Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals will be played best of 5.

* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

* In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port or to save on time you could just agree to something on your own. If there is a conflict in singles, RPS will come into effect as well. You may also use the G&W Judgment hammer method as well to decide this.

* Colorblind Rule: If a player is colorblind, they may choose their teams color.

* Metaknight's Infinite/Extended Cape glitch is banned. Extending it via the air is acceptable.

* You are responsible for your own controller. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties. The opposing party has EVERY RIGHT TO CALL A JUDGE TO DQ YOU FOR PAUSING MID MATCH TO FIX THIS. I recommend x+y+starting before each match.

* If you pause a match for anything other than an emergency, the opposing player has every right to report you to the TO. If you are caught pausing in a game, you will lose the stock you are on. We do not care what the reasoning is. If you pause, you lose a stock. Unless there is a fire or the tv loses power there shouldn't be any pausing of the game period.

* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

* If there is an action that causes a freeze that doesn't require a game reset, you must hit that player out of stun immediately. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the team that initiated the freeze glitch. (See the diddy teams freeze glitch as an example)

* Matches and Pools will be called. Do not play matches on your own. If players play a match out of order in the tournament bracket, Both players will be disqualified and the person that was skipped over will advance past both of them.

* Bowser/Ganon/Dedede/Kirbyciding- The results of this happening is whatever the game says. Even if the Ganon/DeDeDe/Kirby dies first. If the game reports sudden death, please refer to sudden death procedures (see below.)

* Sudden Death will not be played out. In the event of a sudden death the winner is determined by stock, then percentage. If the sudden death was initiated by a suicide KO- the players will have a 1 stock, 3 minute timer game to determine the winner. If a 2nd sudden death is reached and it is also a tie, then another 1 stock, 3 minute timer game will be played. If this game ends in tie via suicide kill, the player that did the most damage overall will win the set. Basically a "triple overtime" is the limit.

* Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end immediately after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

*"Continuous Sharking" is banned. This can be denoted as flying under the stage repeatedly with any character that can glide, just to fly back to the other side again without approaching the opponent. First offense will be a warning, 2nd will be a stock, and 3rd will be the game.

* There will be a 50 ledge grab rule in this tournament for singles. This will come into play if the time runs out. If the timer runs out, and a person has over 50 ledge grabs, they will lose regardless of the outcome. If both players have over 50 ledge grabs, it goes back to normal sudden death procedures for time outs.

* There will be a combined 110 ledge grab rule in teams PER TEAM. This will come into play if the time runs out. If the timer runs out, and a team has over 110 ledge grabs combined, they will lose regardless of the outcome. If both teams have over 110 ledge grabs, it goes back to normal sudden death procedures for time outs.

Doubles Rules: Team Attack ON, Life Stealing is allowed

Wii Hack Rules: Wii hacks are banned, with the exception of:

1. Infinite Replay

No other hacks will be on. I will have an SD card to load the game with the infinite replays. SD cards ARE BANNED. If you have your own SD card, you may load the infinite replay code yourself, but there should not be SD cards in the wii's, period. There have been too many problems with this in the past. I will do my best to enforce this- but it ultimately be the player's responsibility to make sure the wii they are playing on does not have an SD card in it. If a texture hack is found on that changes the size or physics of a stage and causes a match dispute, the match will be replayed, end of story. Please do me a favor and do not bring texture or stage hacks here.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Players pick character. Double blind pick may be called
2. Each player may announce one stage to be banned from counterpicks or neutrals for the set
4. The first game is played on a stage that both players agree on through striking. If both players agree to a stage and wish not to strike they may start on that stage.
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches

Additional Rules for Double's Play

* Life Stealing is allowed
* Set team attack to ON

Additional Rules

* Port slob picks: On a player's counterpick, that player may opt to redo the port selection process with that player or team picking their port first.

*Wiimotes and classic controllers are allowed but we would prefer if you used gamecube. You are responsible for your controller. Take any necessary actions to prevent interference such as removing batteries. If we find your wiimote has interrupted or impededed a tourney set, you will be disqualified from the event.

Stage Lists--

Starter Stages: (Top seed strikes 2 stages first, then the other player strikes 3 stages, then the top seed picks between the final 2 remaining stages)

Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Final Destination
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counterpick stages: (each player receives 1 ban per set)

Delfino Plaza
Brinstar
Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2

Street Fighter 4

*Matches are 2 out of 3 games
*Games are 2 out of 3 rounds.
*Rounds have a 99 second timer.

*The loser of the previous game may change characters. The winner must keep the same character, but can switch ultras after the loser of the previous game selects his character.

*Winners/Losers/Grand finals are 3 out of 5 games.

MvC3

*Matches are 2 out of 3 games.
*Games have a 99 second timer.

*The loser of the previous game may switch characters or assists. The winner must keep the same characters and assists.

*Zero snapback glitch is banned.

*Winners/Losers/Grand finals are 3 out of 5 games.

Well now, I believe that this is everything for now. This post will be periodically updated. And by periodically, I MEAN periodically. I will update this as soon as I can with anything you believe I need to state here. Come down to Albuquerque: you won't regret it. :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Awwww ****, first post.

Ill try and get myself and Utah down to this.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya you can definitely add featuring Axe and Dekar on the title :D but nice stuff Erich.

Time to go spread the word lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That'd be awesome leaf! Housing can be provided.

And Taj. We'll post the rules quickly k :) It will be brackets only unless enough people come.
If we get over 50 entrants then we will definitely do pools :)

Edit: Here are the basic ruleset (borrowed from the Apex rules with just a few small changes hehe)
Melee:
General

All matches will be 4 stock matches, with a time limit set to 8 minutes.
All sets will be the best out of 3 matches, except for the finals which are best out of 5.
Items are OFF.
If there is a tie at the end of the time limit, then the person with more stocks wins. If both players have the same amount of stocks, then the person with the lower percent of damage wins.
You will be disqualified if you use any freezing glitches, such as the Ice Climbers' Freeze Glitch or Mewtwo's Soul Stunner.
Any non-first party controllers must be inspected by an official before use.
Performance altering controller modifications are not allowed.
Stalling a match is not allowed (such as wall-jumping under Battlefield), but recovery tactics such as Peach's Wall-Bombing, and Jigglypuff's Rising Pound are allowed.
Dave's Modified Stupid Rule will be in effect. No player may pick a stage he's won on during one set.
Pausing during a match will result in a loss of one stock during the match being played.
Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams
Neutrals 2v2:
FD
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Counterpicks 1v1:
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium
Counterpicks 2v2:
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Brawl: (Borrowed from Pound V)
Also please let me know if anything here needs to be changed since I don't keep up with the Brawl rules these days :D

* 3 Stock

* 8 minute timer

* Items are set to "off" and "none"

* Sets best of 3 games.
* Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals will be played best of 5.

* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

* In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port or to save on time you could just agree to something on your own. If there is a conflict in singles, RPS will come into effect as well. You may also use the G&W Judgment hammer method as well to decide this.

* Colorblind Rule: If a player is colorblind, they may choose their teams color.

* Metaknight's Infinite/Extended Cape glitch is banned. Extending it via the air is acceptable.

* You are responsible for your own controller. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties. The opposing party has EVERY RIGHT TO CALL A JUDGE TO DQ YOU FOR PAUSING MID MATCH TO FIX THIS. I recommend x+y+starting before each match.

* If you pause a match for anything other than an emergency, the opposing player has every right to report you to the TO. If you are caught pausing in a game, you will lose the stock you are on. We do not care what the reasoning is. If you pause, you lose a stock. Unless there is a fire or the tv loses power there shouldn't be any pausing of the game period.

* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

* If there is an action that causes a freeze that doesn't require a game reset, you must hit that player out of stun immediately. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the team that initiated the freeze glitch. (See the diddy teams freeze glitch as an example)

* Matches and Pools will be called. Do not play matches on your own. If players play a match out of order in the tournament bracket, Both players will be disqualified and the person that was skipped over will advance past both of them.

* Bowser/Ganon/Dedede/Kirbyciding- This results of this happening is whatever the game says. Even if the Ganon/DeDeDe/Kirby dies first. If the game reports sudden death, please refer to sudden death procedures (see below.)

* Sudden Death will not be played out. In the event of a sudden death the winner is determined by stock, then percentage. If the sudden death was initiated by a suicide KO- the players will have a 1 stock, 3 minute timer game to determine the winner. If a 2nd sudden death is reached and it is also a tie, then another 1 stock, 3 minute timer game will be played. If this game ends in tie via suicide kill, the player that did the most damage overall will win the set. Basically a "triple overtime" is the limit.

* Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end immediately after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

*"Continuous Sharking" is banned. This can be denoted as flying under the stage repeatedly with any character that can glide, just to fly back to the other side again without approaching the opponent. First offense will be a warning, 2nd will be a stock, and 3rd will be the game.

* There will be a 50 ledge grab rule in this tournament for singles. This will come into play if the time runs out. If the timer runs out, and a person has over 50 ledge grabs, they will lose regardless of the outcome. If both players have over 50 ledge grabs, it goes back to normal sudden death procedures for time outs.

* There will be a combined 110 ledge grab rule in teams PER TEAM. This will come into play if the time runs out. If the timer runs out, and a team has over 110 ledge grabs combined, they will lose regardless of the outcome. If both teams have over 110 ledge grabs, it goes back to normal sudden death procedures for time outs.

Doubles Rules: Team Attack ON, Life Stealing is allowed

Wii Hack Rules: Wii hacks are banned, with the exception of:

1. Infinite Replay

No other hacks will be on. I will have an SD card to load the game with the infinite replays. SD cards ARE BANNED. If you have your own SD card, you may load the infinite replay code yourself, but there should not be SD cards in the wii's, period. There have been too many problems with this in the past. I will do my best to enforce this- but it ultimately be the player's responsibility to make sure the wii they are playing on does not have an SD card in it. If a texture hack is found on that changes the size or physics of a stage and causes a match dispute, the match will be replayed, end of story. Please do me a favor and do not bring texture or stage hacks here.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Players pick character. Double blind pick may be called
2. Each player may announce one stage to be banned from counterpicks or neutrals for the set
4. The first game is played on a stage that both players agree on through striking. If both players agree to a stage and wish not to strike they may start on that stage.
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches

Additional Rules for Double's Play

* Life Stealing is allowed
* Set team attack to ON

Additional Rules

* Port slob picks: On a player's counterpick, that player may opt to redo the port selection process with that player or team picking their port first.

*Wiimotes and classic controllers are allowed but we would prefer if you used gamecube. You are responsible for your controller. Take any necessary actions to prevent interference such as removing batteries. If we find your wiimote has interrupted or impededed a tourney set, you will be disqualified from the event.

Stage Lists--

Starter Stages: (Top seed strikes 2 stages first, then the other player strikes 3 stages, then the top seed picks between the final 2 remaining stages)

Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Final Destination
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counterpick stages: (each player receives 1 ban per set)

Delfino Plaza
Brinstar
Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right, this tournament looks bad*** enough so that I'll actually show up. Good stuff, Erich :awesome: If you want, you could change the thread title to include melee as a tournament. That game's dead as ****, though :(

Equipment

I'll bring:

3 CRT TVs
3 Power strips (I basically have infinite power strips to offer)
Wii and GCN w/ Brawl and Melee copy, respectively (hopefully it'll all be fixed by then)

Housing

Of course, you can also put me down for housing. Include my name and phone number on the first post; I really don't care (if I get prank called I enjoy it anyway). I can guarantee comfortable sleeping accomodations for all guests. Not food, though. Apparently vegetarian food sucks ***. My mom's cooking is still ****ing awesome, though, you all just don't realize it / not manly enough to try it :cool:

Also, I don't think my house can conveniently fit more than 10 guests sleeping over, so that should be a fair limit. Finally, I'm pretty sure a smashfest will go down at my place after the tournament [maybe this could top that 28-man fest (yeah, I counted; that's the record) when DSF was here at my house]. Be as loud, reckless, and ****faced as you like.

For All Potential Visitors

Feel free to pm / call me so I can get you more contact info / directions. THERE'S GOING TO BE VEGETARIAN CHILE AT MY HOUSE SO THIS TOURNAMENT TITLE IS SOMEWHAT FAITHFUL

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol 3 bdays on that sunday! Someone has to get a cake for this!

Or i'll get my girlfriend and her bro to make tons of bad *** cupcakes!

Popertop

Smash Champion
No I just randomly put it on there, no relation.

15 hours is quite ridiculous, but one of my goals this summer was to road trip to a tourney.

Just gotta make sure I don't work or have school since I'll be taking summer classes.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah gotcha. Where do you live at?
And I really hope you can make it bro. See if any other smashers in your area care to come too. A 15 hour drive isn't that bad when you have multiple drivers lol :)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ride with meeeeeeeeee.

Assuming I go. If I get the carpool together early then I will for sure.

HOLY **** I WAS NINJA'D BY AXE!
I'm so unworthy...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya it's gonna be awesome :)
Also Axe. We should try getting the AZ smashers to stay here a few days longer :D

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
Yes. I want to go to this. I can drive and live in the phoenix (peoria) area. Probably will be able to take 4 ppl if this is finalized.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh sweet jesus...
Hi VMan. Please tell me youlre interested lol :D

Also great to hear Nocturn. Let us know as soon as you find out k :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My brother and I will be providing housing for however long needed. AZ already asked for first dibs so we'll provide them with what's needed.

Anyone can feel free to PM myself or my brother for our numbers. We can find housing for large amounts haha (Lewis alone can hold twenty or more I'm sure).

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey, put Nicknyte on your list of Important people :p

Also, proud to announce I will be doing the Pichu Burger Challenge at the Tourney.

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey, put Nicknyte on your list of Important people :p

Also, proud to announce I will be doing the Pichu Burger Challenge at the Tourney.
oh god im so excited now :D

just list the entire abq smash community, we're all too good

LEAF BRING KRDSONIC PLZ <3

Hey everyone. The information post has been updated. I changed it all yesterday, but just letting everyone know. The rules are posted for Melee and Brawl, and a bit has been updated on housing. Thanks everyone! Vectorman should come, btw. ;)

Top Bottom