• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLIES! - 3/26/2011 - Hax Jman Eggm Lambchops Niko Stric - VIDS UP

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, prog has the rest of the videos, he'll upload sometime this week.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yea I'm pretty hype to see them too. Good **** to Aziz for holding it down with falcon.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Prog has really terrible internet and probably didn't get a chance to go to any place with better internet to upload them yet.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Prog is currently uploading the rest of the videos. I will edit them in after work =)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Lambchops is still my favorite Falco player. I don't care if there are "better" Falcos out there. Lambchops is doin' stuff that I like, that none of the other Falcos are doin'. Look at the dude's laser game.

And Hax just makes Falcon look like a super busted character. I've never seen Falcon suffocate options so well. Very impressive matches.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Still don't know why Hax isn't acknowledged as the best falcon player in the world right now.

No other candidate makes sense

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Still don't know why Hax isn't acknowledged as the best falcon player in the world right now.

No other candidate makes sense
I saw Mango's Falcon on video a week ago and figured he was the best Falcon.
But then watched Hax's Falcon on video about 3 days ago and retracted the statement about Mango being the best Falcon.
Hax has gotta be the best Falcon. (or at least I think he's the best Falcon vs spacies)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I saw Mango's Falcon on video a week ago and figured he was the best Falcon.
But then watched Hax's Falcon on video about 3 days ago and retracted the statement about Mango being the best Falcon.
Hax has gotta be the best Falcon. (or at least I think he's the best Falcon vs spacies)
Every comptent falcon is good verse spacies. What makes hax the best falcon imo is his manhandling of sheiks.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
What makes him the best are his consistent singles and doubles tourney placings in national tournaments tbh.

strawhats

Smash Master
I'd love to see how hax does against pp's falco. It would be pretty amazing imo.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Losers Quarters
Hidden Message Hide
Niko (Marth) vs nyc_tag$ (Jiggly Puff)
Lambchops [Falco] vs Niko [Marth]
How is Niko in both sets of Losers quarters?

And yeah Hax definitely looks like the best Falcon right now. It's really hard to tell though because Darkrain was wrecking people at SMYM12, but there wasn't any competition there in the same galaxy as Darkrain so...

Come Genesis 2 we'll know :) (if both players go that is).

Niko45

Smash Master
I was wondering about that, too. Basically me vs chops was Loser's Quarters, me vs Tag was round 5 losers (the round after the codi vs tag and the round before me vs chops).

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I think we can safely say Hax is the best Falcon main, but to go as far as being better than Mango's Falcon might be pushing it. He does make safer decisions than Mango and his game against high-level Sheiks like M2K is phenomenal! He's probably going to revolutionize the way the matchup is treated like how PP did with Falco vs Jiggz.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mango is not falcon main, he's falcon is also very broing tbh... (atleast i think so).

Imo Hax is the better Falcon.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Mango is not falcon main, he's falcon is also very broing tbh... (atleast i think so).

Imo Hax is the better Falcon.
I already mentioned that Mango isn't a Falcon main, but results matter and although slightly dated Mango has beaten Hax in Falcon dittos (Apex friendlies). Normally dittos aren't used to gauge skill, but considering the way Falcon operates (tech skill, combos, reads) there is less chances for random results because Falcon can't casually net wins like other high tiers who might get a lucky shine spike or Rest and change the whole flow of a match.

Now don't get me wrong, I already mentioned that Hax is most likely the best Falcon main, but we need more current results before saying he's better than Mango with Falcon.

In all honesty Mango may not utilize all his characters as adeptly as the people who main them, but due to his mindset can achieve better results off his reads. Hence why he can win with even low tier characters. I hope they play again soon.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Naw i was talking bout like the classic debate of

darkrain Vs silent spectre vs hax.

Hax has smashed that IMO with his recent tourney results and performances.

Mango's just mad good... probably has like best jiggz, 2nd best falco, one of the best foxes and one of the best falcons....

mango might win in a ditto cuz hes generally just a bit better of a player but I think if they were in a tourney and went all falcon hax would have a better chance of out placing him most of the time just because hes way more well rounded and understands the matchups better.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Mango's just mad good... probably has like best jiggz, 2nd best falco, one of the best foxes and one of the best falcons....

mango might win in a ditto cuz hes generally just a bit better of a player but I think if they were in a tourney and went all falcon hax would have a better chance of out placing him most of the time just because hes way more well rounded and understands the matchups better.

qft

Mango is undoubtedly the best player in melee but this is old news

Top Bottom