• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm, I'm not sure. Personally it doesn't bother me, but my parents like to bug me about my classes(event though I have like straight As lol) and that following week is when I have finals. I'm pretty sure that won't be too much of a problem though lol.

They'd actually probably be more accepting since the delay is for Church(I'm christian)

Edit: also lol Gind, like I said I don't always check as soon as I get an alert. I'll do it after the next post if you want though x3.

:rosalina:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmm, I'm not sure. Personally it doesn't bother me, but my parents like to bug me about my classes(event though I have like straight As lol) and that following week is when I have finals. I'm pretty sure that won't be too much of a problem though lol.

They'd actually probably be more accepting since the delay is for Church(I'm christian)

Edit: also lol Gind, like I said I don't always check as soon as I get an alert. I'll do it after the next post if you want though x3.

:rosalina:
I'll spring a surprise speed test on you later

SO who wants to go to church with me on the sunday after the tourney?
I'd like to.

Oh nova, are you at the plasma place? saw a grey hyundai outfront

gallax

Smash Hero
SO then does this mean crews is still going down?

Me
Hrnut
Gdx
2Djeff
Mink
D-torr
Gindler

Makes seven. We need 3 more. We also confirmation from seibs' car

_Dice

Smash Ace
yeah go link instead. much better character. yoshi only has 1 projectile link has 3 and a zair thats 3.5x the projectiles. AND link has an up B that helps him recover. so link must be at least 4.5 good as yoshi.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah go link instead. much better character. yoshi only has 1 projectile link has 3 and a zair thats 3.5x the projectiles. AND link has an up B that helps him recover. so link must be at least 4.5 good as yoshi.
Dice you freakin kill me man. Im sitting here in class readin this **** and trying my hardest not to laugh. Its too great for me. I had to.

_Dice

Smash Ace
heh. so i saw the sickest link play EVER the other day. i need to find the video again.

was link vs metaknight, and last stock link gets gimped HARD. but metaknight is unaware of the trap link set up when he knew he wouldn't recover. so link throws a bomb at metaknight, knocks him up, RIGHT INTO the windbox of the tornado, which carried the metaknight all the way to the blast zone. and bam link won. and link won with an off stage war against metaknight.

Link da bess??????? but yeah man i need to find that video and share. was some metaknight i've never heard of. I'm fairly certain it was some game between Izaw and a scrubby metaknight.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I shouldn't watch the video he just described

Id probably die laughing
they probably did to, except the metaknight probably went home and beat his wife. :scared:

to be honest GDX i don't know why you don't play link, you can troll the hell out of people with him.

_Dice

Smash Ace
that link doesn't have the trolling ability that big link does.

no wind box tornado, bombs don't kill, worse tilts, worse jab, worse down air, up air, and neutral air,

heh, pretty much links moveset is better except fair, bair, b, usmash, forward b (for damage, links is awesome for combos), up b. and obviously Tlink's non move stats are generally better, except links weight.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
TL is fun but big link is better minus recovery I think lol

but I'd play TL if he didn't have a dictionary long technical stuff section

_Dice

Smash Ace
Play jigglypuff.

We don't even HAVE an advanced tech discussion :awesome:

:(
hahah discover the first puff AT.

maybe if you roll into a wall and then try to immediately rest you will prolong the rest hitbox AND keep the roll momentum, so you create a moving rest!

;)

is anyone doing anything tonight.

<---- bored and wants to play a fighting game. that isn't ssf4

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Queen anime ***** comin after us

Hide your controllers hide your ****s they snatching everything up and kicking **** in

Still no idea what's going on except imma be riding with black people on a car trip to Georgia

gallax

Smash Hero
Sweet. So then its all confirmed.

Our 2 cars:

Mink
Gdx
Seibs
Mvd
Hrnut

Gallax
Gindler
2D-Jeff
2link121
D-torr??

That also means we've got plenty for crews. Oooooh yeah!!!!

Top Bottom