• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where You At Ohio???

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: Vanz ($138.00)
2: Husband ($69.00)
3: 4% ($23.00)
4: Taki
5: Vuduu
5: KrazyKrox
7: Klob
7: KrazyKnux
9: :) X
9: Dempt
9: Impp
9: Apples
13: Flip
13: Morris
13: Silent Swag
13: Chazzle
17: Mers
17: KittyMW
17: JpNelli
17: (LookingForAlaska) Get Low
17: The Lake
17: Andrew
17: Biped
24: Carrol

Doubles:

1: Vanz and Vudujin ($72.00)
2: Vanilla Gorillaz ($36.00)
3: Big Crew ($12.00)
4: Swan Lake
5: Apples and Flip
5: Team Taki Carry
7: Husband and Biped
7: I Dont Know
9: Matt and Matt
9: Morris and Jpnelly
9: Hot Mess Express
9: Team Stop Being so 14

Also someone left a silver controller there its missing the grip on the control stick

FlipX

Smash Ace
1: Vanz ($138.00) - Good **** man, welcome to ohio =P

2: Husband ($69.00) - Good teams games and brief friendlies, puttin in work

3: 4% ($23.00) - I wanted top 2 from you but ill let it slide this time. Your games against vanz were crazy exciting to watch

4: Taki - Good job on 4th, we gotta get a shiek v marth MM in next time

5: Vuduu - That luigi is mad good son, didn't wanna get touched or i feared for my stock haha, ggs

5: KrazyKrox - GGs in teams, your names are confusing -.-

7: Klob - Ahhhhh you got me this time! Next time ur gettin the doc, no mercy =)

7: KrazyKnux - GGs in teams, your names are confusing -.-

9: :) X - X, a pleasure as always, we still need our MM re-match from a few weeks ago

9: Dempt - You outplaced me you son of a *****! Never again kiddo....

9: Impp - Keep kickin it like karate my man, doin it big

9: Apples - We had sick team chemistry for never playing together before haha, we gotta do that again

13: Silent Swag - Swagggggggg, good MM and teams games, I look forward to our next MM =)

13: Chazzle - Chazzle Dazzle! Keep on dazzlin!

17: Mers - You were the one with blue hair? Nice hair lol

17: KittyMW - hahahahaha get ***** scrub

17: JpNelli - good teams games man, and clutch on the set up

17: LookingForAlaska - GET LOWWWWWWWWWWW

17: The Lake - You need to commentate grand finals for nationals, it would be hilarious im sure

24: Carrol - Good MM and teams games, im down for another MM if you are

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Surprised to see Husband in there, thought he was in the Smash retirement home these days.

Good **** VanZ, hopefully you can come to a Michigan tourney sometime.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Matt got NINTH at a tourney he wasn't even gonna go to while Chase gets 13th? I wanna see some ****ing brackets. O:

CARROLL. WHAT THE **** HAPPENED?

Husband with that clutch. Whaaaat.

I feel like I missed out on something wacky.

4% APR

Smash Champion
good **** wv for coming out. You guys were pretty legit.

good **** pa for coming out. I finally beat jacob with a space animal :). We need a ton of friendlies next time, i think i only played like 5 the whole tourney

good **** husband for beating me, I thought you might be a little rusty but you werent at all. You can definitely tell that marth is the result of years of practice

good **** vanz for winning and beating me. Youre only about 30 mins away from me so we could prolly play sometimes if you want.

good **** x for driving and teams.

good **** pat and chris for hosting

Cia

das kwl
Surprised to see Husband in there, thought he was in the Smash retirement home these days.

Good **** VanZ, hopefully you can come to a Michigan tourney sometime.
Don't be surprised, I was talking to him at the tournament and he said he's been practicing a lot and he's going to make his comeback. So get hyped for that. and thanks :D

I had a lot of fun at this tournament despite being dead tired (had 2 hrs sleep the night before.. lol) I hope to come to a lot more midwest events. and uhh.. =D

Thanks Kitty for hosting. Venue + Space heaters were amazing.

Thanks X for driving. Everyone in the car sry I was so quiet. I was super tired XD Nice to meet you guys tho.

4% I'd definitely be down to play whenever. I'm free all day on Tues + Thurs. And on Mon, Wed, and Fri I'm free after 7pm. Good set at the tournament

Thanks for teaming with me Vudujin. I'd say we did pretty good =D

To everyone else I played, good games. I enjoyed each and every game and I look forward to playing you all again soon.

:teemo:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
It was suposed to be a surprise. I did better than expected, lol. Probably had the best bracket too by far.

Husband

Smash Lord
Prob the best run tourney I've been to in years!

Vanz - Great playing with you and fun sets. I think this was the first time we played against each other in singles. I'll get that puff and sheik next time ;)

4% - Nice falco and good matches. I'll be sure to enter teams next time, lol

Taki - Really wanted to face you in tourney. I'm pretty sure we are going to come to pitt the first weekend in May.

Vudu - Sorry for yelling after taking you out, hahaha. Just hate fighting really good Luigi's

X - I'm making my return and it sounds like you are too. Good friendlies and keep up the training!

Apples - Nice matches and really good talking to you. I always enjoy taking on a Dorf!

Once again this was a lot of fun and hopefully I can hit up more ohio events. Nice to see there is still a scene in the midwest after all these years.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
1: Vanz - loved the friendlies hopefully well get to do some more falco vs peach because i love that matchup and you were hella good man cant wait to play with you again u dont live that far from me so well have to make it happen ...also LoL will be ****

2: Husband- holy **** your marth is the peach slayer for sure that **** is sick thank you for driving all the way out here for this and hopefully next time we get to play each other

3: 4%-Dood u know im always cheering for you so next time u got this dawg get that falco goin super ****

4: Taki-good **** dood ur fox is sick as ever love watching it and well have to play more friendlies next time. Also good **** teaming with you that was insane we ***** hard i think we should team more lol

5: Vuduu-OMGWTF that weegee is insane and crazy sexy loved it dood keep the **** goin and it was fun playin friendlies with ya

5: KrazyKrox- you have the exact same playstyle and fox as the other crazy and it was funny as hell watching u guys play but good **** man and next time i see you we need to play some friendlies

7: Klob-noob way to suck.. nah man good **** we need to get our **** together so we can rep youngstown better and be playin each other in the finals hahahaha

7: KrazyKnux-look at other crazy

9: X- ahh man no friendlies or anything sad face for sure but great job dood and cant wait to see you in action more....welcome back =)

9: Dempt- lolol way go dood bringin that marth do work keep it up man loved the after tourney sets at pats hahahahaha triple knee baby all day

9: Impp-loved the friendlies and ur zelda is sick as always cant wait to see more midwest action and hopefully melee will get revived

9: Apples- haha good set man i should used my fox or falco but i was on a falcon kick that day but the dorf was awesome good **** man hope to see u at more events

13: Flip- hahahahahaha dood ur lucky my controller broke otherwise id have mopped the floor with you it woulda been funny as hell too next time tho im taking u down

13: Morris- Glad you could make it to this and nice meeting you good **** in teams hope to see you at more stuff man

13: Silent Swag-look at this kid gettin work done with that tech skill learn some reading so u can bring the **** train to everyone =P

13: Chazzle- dood wish we coulda played some friendlies but other than that good **** and hopefully well play soon

17: Mers- You were an awesome person to meet come to more **** i wanna see some more of that marth haha and well definitely have to get together some time to play

17: KittyMW- wow dood ur such a ****ing noob and ur so bad its actually mindblowing y arent u playing seriously lately get ur **** together and get rdy for the next tourney

17: JpNelli- nice meeting you man and welcome to the community hope to see you more often at these thigns

17: (LookingForAlaska) Get Low-hahaha sry i used the wrong name for the bracket but good **** none the less keep up the work dood

17: The Lake- you my friend are an awesome person and i love that zelda wish we coulda played some friendlies but teams was great and i cant wait to play some LoL and **** some scrubs

17: Andrew- Glad you made it to this man and sorry i didnt get to play you im such a bad host lol

17: Biped- commin out from WV such dedication from all of you guys cant wait to see more of you guys and cant wait for one of your tournies cuz i will find a way to be there

24: Carrol- yo dood way to put in work u had an off day but ull swing back at the next one and cant wait for your tourney it will be sick and hella fun

I also just want to thank everyone for comming out and making this tourney fun as hell everyone there was awesome and i hopefully ill be seeing all of you around cuz u are all mad cool people. Im also sorry for the choas there int he morning with the setups im just glad eveyrthing worked out all right next time ill do better at making sure there are more setups. Loved the Oos attendance every single one of you is awesome and i cant wait to come to some your tournies and next time you guys come hopefully it will be bigger and better.....(hopefully warmer so we dont need the jet engines hahahahaha). Anyway thanks again everyone.

0. Nakamaru- dood dont think i forgot about you you are definitely one of the coolest people ever i mean that falcon is full of **** and sexy manliness cant wait to play it some more hahaha hopefully well be seeing you on some LoL..oh ya and im sorry that i couldnt do anything when that **** combo was happening from Klob and Minnty that **** was just way to sick

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was sick thanks to kitty for hosting, that **** never gets enough recognition. Looks like im gonna have to start playing this game again :)

it was nice meeting you husband, as well as the other WV guys, i expect to see you guys again.

<3 PA (every last one of you).

shoutout to all my boys who rode up in the van with me, good times for sure. ohio represent

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What! Husband?!?! In Ohio? You should totally come to OSI next weekend cause I'll be there and we can catch up!

DTR

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who dont know, this is pat/klob the peach player

1: Vanz ($138.00) - It was nice meeting you. Good **** in the tourney and thanks for all of the friendlies. Our LoL team is gonna ****

2: Husband ($69.00) - You are scary. Totally shut down my peach. I loved your plank rant and you were in general a pretty cool person

3: 4% ($23.00) - Ill get you someday :p you could have got 2nd for sure. **** harder next time

4: Taki - we didnt even play at all. so sad. gj almost getting money

5: Vuduu - you inspired me to pick up luigi cause yours looked so sick. so did your hair. thanks for teaching me the luigi matchup

5: KrazyKrox - you and krux have the exact same fox. you are a scary team

7: Klob - Klob is for michigan only. you are supposed to be pat. you will always be mediocre :(

7: KrazyKnux - see krox

9: X - Its nice to see you going to tourneys again. keep coming. we had a pretty good set

9: Dempt - MM? :D

9: Impp - not only did i not get to play you, i didnt even see you play. We play in like every tourney

13: Flip - hahahahahahahaha. i told you i would **** you in bracket. i let you think you stood a chance and then took all 4 of your marths stocks with one cause im that good. such a **** picking marth btw

13: Silent Swag - its nice to know i have comrades who jump with up

13: Chazzle - Our team was sweet. we should have beaten swan lake. our combos are too good

17: Mers - thank you for going falco on me. i love powershielding

17: KittyMW - such a scrub. use more falco

17: JpNelli - im sorry that i play peach

17: (LookingForAlaska) Get Low - we played 0 friendlies :l you are a jerk

17: The Lake - you are so cool. gj beating me in teams. i look forward to playing LoL with you

24: Carrol - i dont know if ive ever played you and we have been to 3 tournies together.

0. Naka - You, me, kitty, lake, and vanz need to play LoL in case you didnt hear. Its sad that we didnt play more friendlies. Your combos/knees are so scary. I also would like to apologize for that combo me and minnty did. you will be forever scarred.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Vanz: Good **** on winning. We'll have to play some friendlies for sure.

Husband: Nice job ****** me and Get Low in teams. Wanted some friendlies and didn't get to talk much but you seem like a cool guy. Gl on the comeback.

4%: Damnit Dave. Good **** beating me. Maybe next time Ill get you. We need to do more friendlies.

Taki: YEAH TAKI. FOX DA ****.

Voodoo: Luigi gave my Falcon the business. Good **** bro.

Klob: Yeah money. Thanks for having me over the house for a bit. You get less gay every time we chill.

X: Nice seeing you again man. Id like to start playing against you more, but I gotta make it to Canton first lol.

.Dempt: Get better you ****ing ******.

Impp: Your Zelda is too **** bro. Ggs in friendlies. We gotta play more.

Apples: Nice to finally meet you man. Hopefully we'll see you at Smashillon sometime.

FlipX: Way to place lower in brackets scrub, lol.

SilentSwag: ****ing Johny stole my monies. Good **** kid, your balls are finally dropping.

Chazzle: Name change made my face go whaaat. I always love talking with you man, you're so cool. <3

KittyMW: Good **** hosting bro. I might have got triple knee'd, but taking your monies was so worth it. Haha

Get Low: I'm sorry for ****ing up teams, I hope you still love me. :(

The Lake: That Yugioh. Crysral Beasts the best when they make you deck out xD

Carroll: So you best that **** up in MMs but you get last in brackets? Come on man! :p Still my favorite bro from PA and hopefully Ill make it to that tourney in May.

Tourney was ****. Good **** everyone, and ggs overall.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hey pat, when are you and chris free this week/end? I wanna come out and **** you guys in MMs =) Also my marth will get you next time, first time using him in tournament johns.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
Hey pat, when are you and chris free this week/end? I wanna come out and **** you guys in MMs =) Also my marth will get you next time, first time using him in tournament johns.
maybe wed, thursday after 9, and maybe friday this week

4% APR

Smash Champion
is bach really in this thread? this is sick, come make some vids for us man

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
CARROLL. WHAT THE **** HAPPENED?
wtf carroll
loooooooool i played 4% first round and almost won the first game till i blew it..game 2 was marth vs shiek....
and in losers i played biped and he was on point in marth dittos so game 2 i busted out young link. looooooool

tourny was still super legit and had fun!

LATE SHOUTOUTS

1: Vanz - favorite peach ever<3 you won. good ****

2: Husband - you still got it! hope to play ya again soon if you come up to pittsburgh.

3: 4% - "raise your hand if you lost to 4% today." *whole pittsburgh car raises hand*
looooooooooooooool good set first round. i have two favorite MUs, falco and shiek. but one of those didnt work out. lol

4: Taki - <3

5: Vuduu - <3

5: KrazyKrox - everytime i see/hear you WV guys tags i think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvtvV95EQLQ
please make a combo video with this. looooooooooooooooooooooooool

7: Klob - yeah dude, i dont think we've ever played. if you come to my tourny ill make sure we play some friendlies. and by some i mean thousands<3

7: KrazyKnux - you cut your hair!!!! loooool the classic KK hair!! dont think i played you at this though. *sad face*

9: X - funny guy. didnt play though..

9: Dempt - how you got 9th and i got last ill never understand.. lol jk you ****. good to see you there my brotha, so much better then work! hope i see ya at mine! no johns!<3

9: Impp - IMMPIN ANIT EASY!

9: Apples - gg's in teams you chaingrabed the **** outta my brother. he deserved it. looooooooool

13: Flip - next tourny REDEMPTION MM! i let that slip:( ggs though.

13: Morris

13: Silent Swag - GET BETTER AT TEAMS. YOU MIGHT HAVE TAKEN LIKE 2 STOCKS IN FOUR GAMES

13: Chazzle - your the man

17: Mers - your hair was the ****

17: KittyMW - thanks for hosting my man!! good tourny i had a blast cant wait to see you come and **** pittsburgh. and ummmm THANKS FOR STEALING MY PARTNER!!! lol jk i didnt have the money to pay for him. you guys played sweet together

17: JpNelli - IC's? if so cool shirt! looks better on me though. lol

17: (LookingForAlaska) Get Low - your the man. ggs your peach is getting better errtime i play ya. and oneday youll **** because peach is boss

17: The Lake - <3

17: Andrew

17: Biped - nice set, husband practice made me have to pull out my wild card. lol marth dittos suck

24: Carroll - new controller johns :awesome:

hope to see you all in Pittsburgh may 29th!
OH&WV<3333

4% APR

Smash Champion
Carrol, that marth was so sick. Really impressive anti falco game. You shoulda had game one

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So this tournament was real legit. I had a great time. Trash talk was hilarious, I enjoyed all of it and hope no one took any offense, though I can't imagine anyone would haha. Teams MMs!!

Unfortunately I didn't play too many friendlies during this tournament, that was my bad. Next time I'll be playing tons for sure, I want to play pretty much everyone. I hope you guys host another one in the future, I'll try and make sure to attend (even better if it's during the school year.)

Pittsburgh - Looking forward to coming up, sounds like we might make it the first weekend in May. Good playing against you guys, and I hope we can get a crew battle going. Should be a good match =D

Vudujin - only played you like once, so that was a disappointment. Next time I'll have to play some more, I've been working on the luigi match up so I want to see how that goes.

Silent Swag - Again I think I only played you once as well. Looks like you've improved a lot, though, so hopefully I'll play you a lot next time.

Carroll - XD yeah I cut my hair, but that was pretty recently before the tournament. Next time the classic KK hair is coming back, for sure lol.

Apples - You're cool and I wish I got to play you a bit more, again I didn't play enough friendlies at all this time around. Hopefully I'll get to play you outside of tournament some next time, good ganon.

Taki - I'll count up all the shine bairs i get on you whenever I get to play you in tournament. hahaha just kidding, I wish I had gotten to play you some cause the trash talk was pretty ridiculous. Hopefully when we roll up to pittsburgh, should be fun.

Vanz - wish I had gotten to play you, but again I really didn't pursue any friendlies, kinda regretting that now. I like your style and I'll definitely have to get some good friendlies in next time. Good job winning.

KittyMW - Thanks for hosting, it was a beast tournament. I hope I get to play you next time, and I'll try to make it up to more of your events.

To everyone else that i either played or didn't play - I'll wreck you around next time, so watch out for it! =D

Top Bottom