• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backlash gaming: Episode 2 on Friday 6 PM EST. - Featuring GHNeko and FroznHobo.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
The next show has well-known guests! Look below for more info!

Outline for episode 2: Vigilante and his "Mazing" guests.

1) Project M's newest blogpost
2) Lucario M (He will be shown Saturday for the first time by Shanus)
3) In depth interview with GHNeko and FroznHobo about Project M characters and stages.
4) Playstation Network's latest security leak. Can we still trust Sony's online network?

My video game live impression will be pushed towards the next episode. I did not forsee the opportunity to have such fine guests. Look forward to it.

Link to the stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/backlash-gaming

Episode 1: All about projects: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14232685

Feel free to comment!

For Neko and Hobo. To cohost, go to Ustream, make sure you have a channel, then go to that show's page and select settings, advanced settings, and when under cohost preferences, select: "Ask before allowing co-hosting". On that day, put your show live, and accept my request to be my cohost.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Sounds good, hope I can tune in.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but you should save the stream.

:phone:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I will hit the recording button, no problem. I'm about done preparing the Ustream channel :p.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Looking forward to this! If my crew happens to do a Project M livestream this weekend, I'll try to work around your show so we don't split our audiences :reverse:

This will be a bimonthly show, and I will attempt to have an episode once about every two weeks.
The term for that is either biweekly or semimonthly. Bimonthly means every two months. Just wanted to point that out :p

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Ha ha, please tell me if you plan to stream, I will announce it at the end and you could post the link in the chat :p. And thanks buddy.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Sweet, if it isn't ridiculously long (I've never been a fan of listening to a podcast for more than 25 minutes or so) I'll tune in. If not, I'll at least listen to some of it.

finalark

SNORLAX
I once tried my hand at podcasts, we got it recorded then the program we used to record it ****ed up.

I wish you better luck.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lol, actually, I'll overkill and reccord both through Audacity and Ustream, so I have a backup plan :). Thanks for the tip though!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Just like episode 1, I will save it, no worries ^^. And thanks to those who gave me feedback, especially honest feedback. After Frozen and Neko, I'll try to eventually get more guests in, but I'll let some time pass so that stuff actually happens, XD.

Edi: It's on Friday. Call Rebecca Black or something.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Great! See you a little before six (Chat on Skype) so I can ask for your URL and all.

Thanks!

Top Bottom