• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moses Presents RAGE: April 16th, Gainesville, FL

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Thank you to everyone who came out to the event, whether you entered or not. We had a lot of fun and raised some money for charity!

Special thanks go out to Patrick (Raistlin) for pretty much running the whole thing and for letting us have the tournament at his fraternity. We will definitely use this incredible venue again!

Complete Singles Results (15 Entrants)
1: Hungrybox ($90.00)
2: Linguini ($45.00)
3: HarrietTheGuy ($15.00)
4: RockCrock
5: Raistlin
5: Apollo
7: Exarch
7: Blindghost
9: Gwabs
9: CashMooney
9: Noylatah
9: VGMastaRicky
13: Moses
13: Zone
13: azianraven

Singles Bracket

Complete Teams Results (8 teams)
1: Harriettheguy/RockCrock ($48.00)
2: Hungrybox/Raistlin ($24.00)
3: Apollo/Linguini ($8.00)
4: Gawbs/Marsfool
5: Exarch/CashMooney
5: TropicalTaco/Zone
7: VGMastaRicky/Blindghost
7: Noylatah/MightyMo

Doubles Bracket

Once again, thanks everyone!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
First post!

GGs all. Thanks for coming out and supporting Gville and Jamaicans. RAGE was a ton of fun, I played as best I could and I can't wait for the next one.

Special thanks to Matt and Patrick!

Edit: How are you awake already?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yeah! This tournament was fun, I saw a lot of close matches (including my matches).
@ Matt and Patrick: Thanks for organizing and running the tourney.

@ Mighty Mo: That really sucks that you had to leave early because your parents didn't answer the phone or whatever. I really wanted to see how you do in singles.

@ Zone, Taco, and HungryBox: Thanks for coming out, I gotta friendly all you guys next time. Everyone left a lot sooner than I expected (right after Grand Finals).

@ Raistlin and Apollo: GGs, I really tried to win. But you guys didn't quite let me cross the bridge. Good job.

@ Azianraven: Ha! That'll teach you to drop Dr. Mario for Fox, LOL!
Just playin' dude. Thanks for recording the matches and GGs.

@ Marsfool and Gwabs: Cool to see some love from Jacksonville. Wish the rest of J'ville could've come out. You guys keep Jacksonville smash alive.

@ Eikelmann/Mooney: Glad you got to play us one last time before leaving for good. You definitely progressed as a player out here. You definitely deserve credit for all your efforts at meking it to the smashfests and tourneys.

@ Scidadle and Yummy: Glad you guys could come, I didn't think you two played at melee tournaments anymore. Now maybe next time you guys will actually "enter" singles, eh? lol.

@ Greg(??): I think you were the Luigi main I played there and talk to. Not bad at all man. You got a bunch of potential to grow into a good player. You should definitely hook up with the rest of Gainesville if you really wanna get good. Look us up on the Gainesville thread if you wanna train up: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251363

@ RockCrock: I had a feeling I'd get matched up with you in this tournament.... and I didn't. And I'm glad I didn't. I did NOT wanna play against you. Ganon's a dumb character to play against.
And I'm still gonna start beating Dennis, wuhahahaa!

First RockCrock, and then the World
(HungryBox)
!
*hysterical Ganon laughter*
I think I just found a way to beat RockCrock now.
I'll be there. Prepare to be crushed! Somebody has to knock Dennis off of his ROM 3 hype train, lol.
Wow, look at how confident I WAS. You really did traumatize the VGmasta. That doesn't happen very often. :embarrass:

@ Harriettheguy: Thanks for the training and vote of confidence. Now what if you and Dennis would have lived together this semester?!

@ Kris: Go home Kris! Just go home.

Nice tournament overall. Glad we could have one more before my departure from Gainesville. I'm pretty sure I'm leaving Gainesville for good pretty soon. I hope there's some decent smashers near West Palm Beach.

Top Bottom