• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nub Academy 8: Open House FGCU FL 4/23/11 *27 entrants* ~All Vids Up~

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Nub Academy 8: Open House

4/23/11
$3.00 Entry Fee
27 Players

RESULTS:

1: Viper :falco: ($48.60)
2: Mink :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: ($24.30)
3: Abscent :diddy: ($8.10)
4: ****** :rob:
5: D who :olimar:
5: TRA :marth: / :dedede:
7: Tub :snake:
7: SSGuy :wario: / :metaknight:
9: Yang :yoshi2:
9: G-Dub :toonlink: / :metaknight:
9: Shinibu :snake:
9: Mao :rob: / :olimar:
13: Cart :metaknight:
13: project :metaknight: / :jigglypuff:
13: Yin :metaknight:
13: STEVE :snake:
17: lana :toonlink: / :zerosuitsamus:
17: hiro :gw:
17: Fist :ness2:
17: B.D. Joe :pikachu2:
17: Bloated Basstard :metaknight:
17: Cr4k3r Wolf :fox:
17: XL S Lightning :link2:
17: nova :marth:
25: ebi :lucario:
25: Dax :lucario:
25: Pu$$y :diddy:
Bracket:

Amateur Bracket

1: Yin :metaknight: ($8.00)
2: B.D. Joe :pikachu2: ($3.00)
3: Mao :dedede: / :olimar: / :rob:
4: Nova :marth:
5: STEVE :snake:
5: Dax :lucario:
7: hiro :gw:
7: Cr4k3r Wolf :fox:
9: Pu$$y :diddy:
9: Cart :metaknight:
9: lana :toonlink:
9: Fist :ness2:
13: ebi :lucario:
13: XL S Lightning :link2:

Bracket:

Low Tier

1: Abscent :yoshi2: / :mario2: ($12.00)
2: Mink :jigglypuff: ($7.00)
3: Viper :ganondorf: ($5.00)
4: SSGuy :mario2:
5: sammy :zelda:
5: red :ganondorf:
7: Nova :falcon:
7: Dax :samus2:
9: Bloated Basstard :bowser2:
9: G-Dub :falcon:
9: STEVE :yoshi2:
9: Billy :link2:

Bracket:

Way to go FGCU. This was by far the best Nub Academy we have ever had. I am so proud of all of you, this year we have come along way as a smash scene that started from nothing a few years ago. Thanks to all of you that came out and played. I want to give much love to D who? for coming down from lake alfred to get me for easter. Mink for making the trip down to FGCU once a month and being a great friend. Cart and SSGuy for helping me set up and tear down you guys did one hell of a job it was not possible with out you. Last but not least Yang for going to Port Charlotte picking up his crew and paying for them to play. It was a blast and we will be right back at it fall semester.

Videos Section​

Winners Finals

Viper :falco: Vs Mink :zerosuitsamus: 1
Viper :falco: Vs Mink :zerosuitsamus: 2
Viper :falco: Vs Mink :jigglypuff: 3
Viper :falco: Vs Mink :zerosuitsamus: 4

Losers Finals

Mink :jigglypuff: Vs Abscent :diddy: 1
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs Abscent :diddy: 2
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs Abscent :diddy: 3
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs Abscent :diddy: 4
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs Abscent :diddy: 5

Winners Semis

Viper :falco: Vs TRA :marth: 1
Viper :falco: Vs TRA :marth: 2
Viper :falco: Vs TRA :marth: 3
---
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs ****** :rob: 1
Mink :zerosuitsamus: Vs ****** :rob: 2

Losers Semis

Abscent :diddy: Vs ****** :rob: 1
Abscent :diddy: Vs ****** :rob: 2
Abscent :diddy: Vs ****** :rob: 3

Winners Quarters

TRA :marth: Vs D Who? :olimar: 1
TRA :marth: Vs D Who? :olimar: 2
TRA :marth: Vs D Who? :olimar: 3

Losers Quarters

Abscent :diddy: Vs TRA :marth: 3

Losers round 5

Abscent :diddy: Vs SSGuy :metaknight: 1
Abscent :diddy: Vs SSGuy :metaknight: 2

Winners round 2

Shinibu :snake: Vs Tub :snake:
---
Viper :falco: Vs Yin :metaknight: 1
Viper :falco: Vs Yin :metaknight: 2

Winners round 1
G-dub :toonlink: Vs Yang :yoshi2: 1
G-dub :toonlink: Vs Yang :yoshi2: 2
---
Shinibu :snake: Vs Nova :marth: 1

Losers round 2

Shinibu :snake: Vs Cr4ck3r wolf :fox:
---
G-dub :toonlink: Vs BD Joe :pikachu2:

Low Tier

Mink :jigglypuff: Vs SSGuy :mario2: 1
Mink :jigglypuff: Vs SSGuy :mario2: 2
Mink :jigglypuff: Vs SSGuy :mario2: 3

Money Match

G-dub :toonlink: Vs TRA :marth: 1
G-dub :toonlink: Vs TRA :marth: 2
---
G-dub :toonlink: Vs Red :fox: 2
G-dub :toonlink: Vs Red :fox: 3​

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs.

1: Viper ($48.60) Duuude, thought I had you during our set. Especially after that first match. Felt confident going into the second match and you took me down a few notches. But I told you, if I can't gimp you, the match is pretty much yours. Good job and great tourney. Wish we could have started on time, but it is what it is. Next time.

2: Mink / ($24.30) Thanks for coming down buddy. Gettin' better and better. 25% better, maybe? It was also nice talking to you while we were recovering by the elevators. Hopefully see you soon.

3: Abscent ($8.10) We need to get you to practice on some counter-picks. I only beat you that second match because of rainbow. Did good, though. Read the **** out of me, like always.

4: ****** - Good seeing you, and good friendlies. Kinda glad we didn't meet in bracket, because you have a nasty habit of knocking me out. You should come over more often next year and brawl, man.

5: D who - Same thing with your brother, if I can't gimp you, then you usually beat me. Especially as Olimar. You really surprised me with that comeback on castle siege after that first gimp and had me worried during the 3rd match. Sorry the 1st match just didn't go your way at all. Good seeing you, though. Hopefully again, soon.

5: TRA - toooo scrub. Learn to brawl.

7: Tub - Welcome to the Crew, buddy. You did well. Usually it's me that gets beat out by Viper and then DWho. Definitely should be proud of 7th. Look forward to brawling with you more.

7: SSGuy - I mostly want to troll you about when you rage-quit our ranked match on Friday, or about your sister. Now you know about why I get trolled sometimes, too, though. You just need to work on your material. Breakfast? wtf?

9: Yang - Thanks for bringing PC. Miss you in bracket. I'll see you around, though.

9: G-Dub - I hate playing you, but I'll learn eventually. Good job.

9: Shinibu - I remember first going up against you in Fall Brawl and going easy on you. Now you do okay and you've got an attitude to go with your Snake. Love the progress. Keep getting better.

9: Mao - I'm surprised you didn't in amateur. Sure you did your best, though. See you around.

13: Cart - I need to play you more. I kept screwing up that grab release on metaknight. Good job, though.

13: project - it was good seeing you again. You know soooo much about Smash, remind me never to play you in melee, because I'd get my *** kicked. Good job with puff, though.

13: Yin - Good job winning Amateur. Thanks for coming down man. Sorry I didn't get to play you.

13: STEVE - Sorry I went dedede. I don't like the snake match-up. You did okay, though.

17: lana - Glad you're smashing with us. We'll get you better. It was nice talking with you at the tournament.

17: hiro - thanks for coming down.

17: Fist - if you'd looked at my sister for 2 seconds longer when she walked in, I probably would have had to set your straight.

17: B.D. Joe - I was expecting you to finish higher, but you did pretty good in amateur. You're gettin there, buddy.

17: Bloated Basstard

17: Cr4k3r Wolf - good seeing you again.

17: XL S Lightning

17: nova - Talk less. And quieter. But definitely less.

25: ebi - best partner. Thanks for the friendlies against peach, and for the snacks!!!!! Hopefully see you around more. It was nice meeting you.

25: Dax - you'll get there buddy.

25: Pu$$y

Had fun guys! Thought for sure I would win some money at this, but maybe next time. If I don't get to see you guys this summer, just try not to get too much better while I'm gone. I don't want to come back and get my *** handed to me. Hopefully I'll be in Tampa, and not in Cape Cod this Summer. We'll see.

Time
Runs
Away

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Good job DWHO? for another 5th place finish to add to the collection of never-ending 5th place finishes.

Gratz Viper. Whats new?
Gratz Mink. May the power of pony compel you.
Gratz Scent. Cat Daddy when you Duggie? Hellz yeahhh

TRA, good games, as always
******, always good playing you. One day I'll learn the MU

Red, your Fox is looking licit as fu*k. Always cool seeing you. Deff one of my favorite players down there.

And fu*k you G-DuB. You pu55y footing, swine-a55, scum piece of ****.
I bet you'll be pleased to read this post tomorrow in Nova Net.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I'm salty.
I could have been there if I had to the chance to enter.
come to holy smash i thought i went over this with you already.

EDIT: 9/19/11
lol gallax made the trip to Nub Academy 9 and i still did not let him enter. also its not like i was afraid you would beat me as i beat you at Gfest soundly. Its just my policy.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
1: Viper ($48.60) Another NA win. Hopefully you learned something new.

2: Mink / ($24.30) Goddam Ryan! Rainbow Dash is too good! lol. You did awesome! Hopefully I see you often this summer. GL at Georgia. Gonna be a blast! Sucks we didn't do teams but it happens. Maybe next time.

3: Abscent ($8.10) I kept it close game 1 but I could have done better on game 2. Congrats on 3rd place. Mink too good.

4: ****** - Sucks we didn't get to play. See you next month at Dew's.

5: D who - Olimar and Rainbow should never equal one another but you make it work. Next time i'll find a better counter/ban. Good matches after though. I hope to learn that Olimar match. He's too good!

5: TRA - Your sister is hot! Oh and good job in the bracket.

7: Tub - I'm so glad your coming out more. Learn the Wario match and you will be a handful.

7: SSGuy - You Egg Head...Your Meta Knight skin is sick though. :D

9: Yang - *LATE* Thanks for coming out! Get better so we can have closer matches.

9: G-Dub - I didn't get to play you that much this time. Next time we shall do more friendlies. Sorry I left you like that. But congrats on the money match!

9: Shinibu - Fighting like a hero. The American way!

9: Mao - Good set earlier. Also you and Billy are scum on teams. lol

13: Cart - Chris! 13th is a lot better! Keep it up!

13: project - it was good seeing you again. You know soooo much about Smash, remind me never to play you in melee, because I'd get my *** kicked. Good job with puff, though.

13: Yin - *LATE* It was awesome playing with you. Glad we played Tatsunoko vs Capcom also. Hopefully we get some Marvel in next time we are down.

13: STEVE - Damn Steve. Your learning quick. Keep at it and quit playing Dedede for the love of God!

17: lana -

17: hiro - *LATE* Thanks for coming out.

17: Fist - Finally you came out and played with us. Glad the Jew Jar was of benefit.

17: B.D. Joe - Bad results happen. But as long as you have fun. Your Pikachu is going to be good.

17: Bloated ******* - Thanks for coming out. Hope you had a good time.

17: Cr4k3r Wolf - *Late* We need to seriously get a smash day when PC comes and plays with FGCU more. It will benefit the both of us.

17: XL S Lightning - Come play with us more.

17: nova - *Marth up-smashed at 150%* Dan: "Man, Martha is heavy." Terry: "Don't say that, you might offend her."

25: ebi - I'm glad your coming out more. Always good to see

25: Dax - I'm happy to see you getting better. Keep playing with us more and you will learn quickly.

25: Pu$$y - Thanks for coming out. Play with ****** more. You'll get better.

Sammy - Should have stayed. You are good. Just need to play more.
Red - Nice games in low tier. I hate Ganon.
Zero - I hope you learn more about Smash quickly. I'll try to do the same for Pokemon so we can be compitative in both.

Good tournament everyone!

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Because Stephen is on my jock.

1: Viper- Good job winning as usual. But my god for the love of god do not make us wait 5 hours for people to come. If people cant come on time screw em.

2: Mink- Ryan, we need to actually play sometime

3: Abscent- I swear I just cannot play against banana's. I have a much harder time fighting you then Viper or Mink. I will learn the matchup eventually.

4: ******- Good to see you come around and play in a tourney. I was hoping to play your Rob but maybe next time.

5: D Who?- One day you wont get 5th

5: TRA- Good job getting 5th and almost beating Steven and Brandon. I wanna play your DDD some and get some training in on that.

7: Tub- My lack of actually playing any other snake had me confused half the match and didnt get a grasp of it until the end. Keep coming around to play. I have fun fighting/learning from another Snake.

7: SSGUY- Terry your a scrub.

9: Yang- Thanks for coming 5-6 hours late.... But nice job on 9th.

9: G-Dub- Baser, im proud you didnt crap yourself this time (at least that im not aware of)

9: Shinibu- I lost to abscent as always and Tub just outplayed me. Needs to get better.

9: Mao- Mauro, just keep doing what your doing. Were probably gonna train alot during the summer.

13: Cart - Your getting better. Keep improving.

13: project - ****, I didnt even know you were there

13: Yin - Nice job winning amateurs. Just try making your charging grab less obvious. Mix it up just a little bit.

13: STEVE - Hopefully the little training session we had will help improve your game a little.

17: lana - Didnt get to talk to you but thanks for coming out.

17: hiro - Im not sure who you are but thanks for coming

17: Fist - Dont know who you are either. I will figure that out one day.

17: B.D. Joe - You got bracket screwed. Had 2 hard matches early. But your pikachu is improving fast

17: Bloated Basstard- No idea who you are

17: Cr4k3r Wolf - It was fun fighting your Fox. Hopefully we can play again.

17: XL S Lightning- Dont know you

17: nova - Nova for the love of god shut up. Your a decent player but if you dont have anything productive to say dont. Your just annoying everyone around you.

25: ebi - Good to see you there

25: Dax - No idea who you are

25: Pu$$y - No idea who you are

SAX

Smash Ace
come to holy smash i thought i went over this with you already.
I know haha
Mink told me that only FGCU students could enter. But I was down with some family in fort meyers so I thought I would've been cool to come and enter. Just trolln you bro lol.

Oh, And If I get the chance to come down to holy smash, could we MM?
I need more exp in the wario falco MU, and you need exp in the MK Mu.
You scratch my back I scracth yours? :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I know haha
Mink told me that only FGCU students could enter. But I was down with some family in fort meyers so I thought I would've been cool to come and enter. Just trolln you bro lol.

Oh, And If I get the chance to come down to holy smash, could we MM?
I need more exp in the wario falco MU, and you need exp in the MK Mu.
You scratch my back I scracth yours? :D
yeah when i get the chance to at Holy Smash i will.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
1: Viper- it was fun playing u. ill get better next time and ill learn more about the match up. and u gotta show me that falco slide!
2: Mink- dude nice seeing u again! sickkk pony and ur games were good to watch.
3: Abscent- i want a rematch with ur diddy ill get u next time, we will bet Granola bars!
4: ******- dude ur the sickest rob ive seen, and nice seeing u again wish we played each other.
5: D who- wish we played and its lame u always get 5th in all ur tourneys u go to lol.
5: TRA- dude ur Marth is sick, wish i was that good with him... and we need to play next time i visit and nice seeing u again.
7: SSGuy- nice playing u in TvC that combo was sick hopefully we can play again and play in marvel.
9: G-Dub- ur the best Toon link ive played by far that **** was sick man.
9: Shinibu- yea i know i should stop doing that its a habit tho... but ill get u next time! lol.
9: Mao- it was fun playing u. hopefully we can meet again.
17: B.D. Joe- ur pikachi is really good. it was fun playing u in amateurs.

Segendo

Smash Cadet
Cart's Shout outs!

1: Viper: Con-grads on another nub academy win, thanks for running another awesome tournament and being proactive for the smash scene here at FGCU.

2: Mink: Always good to see you mink, keep coming down when you can, con-grads on 2nd place.

3: Abscent: Con-grads on 3rd and your low tier victory. I need more practice against you diddy lol

4: ******: Always cool to see you come out to support the fgcu smash crew. come to more nubs if you can.

5: D who?: keep playing man you'll get above 5th eventually and thanks for coming out and playing with the fgcu smash community, you've come out to a lot of our tournaments.

5: TRA: We should get some more games in man, hopefully next semester we can.

7: Tub: Im sorry not sure who you are but thanks for coming out

7: SSGuy: Didn't catch any of your matches this tournament.... looks like you did well.

9: Yang: Kirbby ditto was annoying :mad: but thanks for honoring my request to do meta knight yoshi. I feel you are an underrated player here... keep winning.

9: G-Dub: Im sorry not sure who you are but thanks for coming out

9: Shinibu: Thanks for giving back the steve cup lol

9: Mao: we need to get some more matches in.

13: Cart (thats me)

13: project: Meta Knight ditto was a sick match... both were close hopefully next time i don't screw up at the end. We should get some more games in.

13: Yin: Meta ditto in amateurs was hard against you, hopefully we can get some training in this summer when i come up to PC.

13: STEVE: your improving, keep it up steve.

17: lana: you start you games good you just have to learn to finish them.

17: hiro: thanks for coming out to play all the way from PC

17: Fist: thanks for supporting the local smash community, come out some more.

17: B.D. Joe: harsh bracket man, better luck next time.

17: Bloated Basstard: thanks for supporting the local smash community, come out some more.

17: Cr4k3r Wolf: thanks for coming out to play all the way from PC

17: XL S Lightning: Im sorry not sure who you are but thanks for coming out

17: nova: Troll much? you brag about beating a lot of the lower level players here, i'd start reconsidering that since a lot of us have the potential to get if not better, than just as good as you. besides in the eyes of the outside smash community and the real good players on campus your still as much of a scrub as the rest of us.

25: ebi: thanks for coming out, you have potential to become a better player.

25: Dax: your a good player, your samus is the best on campus.

25: *****: Im sorry not sure who you are but thanks for coming out

Sammy : Had fun playing friendlies and doubles practice with you before stuff got started, your a good player and have a lot of potential to get better, stick around to play next time.
Red : We should get some games in next time red, we seem to never play each other... shame you couldn't stick around for the turny hopefully next time.
Zero : Im sorry not sure who you are but thanks for coming out and supporting low tiers.

well thats all i got
-Cart

Edit:

TRA said: 7: SSGuy - I mostly want to troll you about when you rage-quit our ranked match on Friday, or about your sister. Now you know about why I get trolled sometimes, too, though. You just need to work on your material. Breakfast? wtf?

SSGuy Said:
5: TRA - Your sister is hot! Oh and good job in the bracket.
The sister trolls are becoming a big staple of this group...:glare:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink for making the trip down to FGCU once a month and being a great friend
2: Mink / ($24.30) Thanks for coming down buddy. Gettin' better and better. 25% better, maybe? It was also nice talking to you while we were recovering by the elevators. Hopefully see you soon.
Gratz Mink. May the power of pony compel you.
2: Mink- dude nice seeing u again! sickkk pony and ur games were good to watch.
1st off. So many awesome friendship/pony comments.
Shoutouts:

Rainbow Dash: For always being above my port when i needed you the most.

1: Viper :falco: ($48.60) - Stephen, it's always fun playing you. I won our first match! I think i started getting too anxious in the other matches. But, it was good. Thanks for splitting. Even though we didn't naples Brandon, turns out we didn't have to :awesome:. You're a great friend too, one of the best i've ever had. Thanks for always being there for me and inviting me down. Love you dude.
2: Mink :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: ($24.30) - Good wins. Learn Falco.
3: Abscent :diddy: ($8.10) - Why did you counterpick me to battlefield?... wait... :).
Haha. Just kidding. I've been meaning to get you back for that. Good games. They were close as hell. Why i ended up going final D on the first match, is beyond me. I'm so dumb. Hahaha.
4: ****** :rob: - You're rob is really good. I saw you do work on Abscent in Winners, it was close in losers, good stuff man. You got 4th! Brinstar was probably a bad ZSS counter though. That's one of my best stages. :-\
5: D who :olimar: - Why on earth isn't lucario up here. You're an idiot. and a good friend. Cept when you almost stole my hat. I'll blame it on guy though.
5: TRA :marth: - Good MM. I need to watch out for those stupid gimps. :glare: You're getting good. I enjoyed our talk as well. You're a good guy, and i enjoy talking and seeing you.
7: Tub :snake: - I saw your match vs Billy. Good win.
7: SSGuy :wario: / :metaknight: - You need to be more patient. Learn MU's. Don't judt go in your boards, check your opponents MU's too. Dwho taught me this. If you're go to lets say, Marth's boards, the MU will tell Marth what to watch out for. Exploit that. Also, you have my replays vs ******, please send them to stephen.

ALSO. Seperate note. I enjoyed watching you drive your bike home by holding it out your door as you drove. Total Redneck status.

9: Yang :yoshi2: - Good job going all yoshi and getting 9th. And for bringing PC.
9: G-Dub :toonlink: - Why'd you try to steal my hat bro. (see Dwho). You're TL beat TRA in a MM. That cliffhog zair was so nasty.
9: Shinibu :snake: - You need to learn the snake v snake mu. Don't forget that dash attack is a good fast kill move too. You rely too much on grenades and you end up hurting yourself with them too much. Be more careful.
9: Mao :rob: / :olimar: - I couldn't infinite you :(. I enjoyed playign you. I always trust in you. And so does Rainbow Dash
13: Cart :metaknight: - MK.... I miss the old Kirbycide. Hahaha. Good job though cart. I like seeing all you guys get better.
13: project :metaknight: / :jigglypuff: - JIGGLYPUFFFFFFFFFFF
13: Yin :metaknight: - Moving up from Zelda. You got knocked into losers by Viper, don't feel bad. You did work in Amateurs. :D Always good to see you. You're an awesme guy.
13: STEVE :snake: - STEVE. You pwo'a'wy won't read this, but you're getting ALOT better. Good job man.
17: lana :toonlink: / :zerosuitsamus: - Hey kid. You're Zss is good! Stephen can give you some great tips. HE's layed against me alot. Remember, try to backair or hit with the 2nd hit of Forward Air out of a Downsmash at high percents. The forward B wont hit because of too much knockback. Still, good job :)
17: hiro :gw: - Don't be a hero.
17: Fist :ness2:
17: B.D. Joe :pikachu2: You're my favorite upcoming player. Do you're best. Haha. You got the moves, and you're smart as hell. :D I'm excited to see you get better.
17: Bloated Basstard :metaknight:
17: Cr4k3r Wolf :fox:
17: XL S Lightning :link2:
17: nova :marth: - You had some good wins. :D. Getting better.
25: ebi :lucario:
25: Dax :lucario:
25: Pu$$y :diddy:

Whoa. Duel lucarios? and NOT DWHO?!
Also shoutout to Sammy for being attractive.

Also Shoutout to whoever **** their pants and cleared house.

http://www.mediafire.com/?852nflx82eig2ud

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: Viper :falco: ($48.60) Played well and had great opponents

2: Mink :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: ($24.30) You were really on fire this tourney man. Good **** taking 2nd in low tiers and in singles. you keep getting names off that hit list man. Meglaodon Mech TRA Viper and now abscent. thanks for coming your awesome also after the tourney was over mink and i split 1st and 2ed cash prise. friendship over money.

3: Abscent :diddy: ($8.10) your set with ****** was epic and your yoshi was sick in low tiers. Good **** taking money in both events and winning low tier beating minks puff is not easy feat. You did real good all year next semester we can come back even stronger.

4: ****** :rob: I am very glad i did not have to play you. I would have welcomed the challenge tho. I also wanted to MM you but the tourney just draged on to late. It was awesome having you i hope you come around more so we can train.

5: D who :olimar: dat prolimar. good **** you are getting better and better with lolimar since you made the switch. I hope you play over the summer with the crew up here since i will be back in town we can hit it hard.

5: TRA :marth: I hate playing you i was not sure i was going to win that set after that tipper at 90% on g1 but i just kept my cool. You are better then you give yourself credit for but at least we understand that over all we both suck lol great set. i hope you stay in tampa for the summer. thanks for your help running the bracket.

7: Tub :snake: Hey for a first tourney not bad man not bad at all. you need to get in this thread and leave some shout outs of your own. Thanks for the redo on g2 after my first attack was a fat finger phantasm off the stage lol. great games and welcome to the crew. sparta kick give this man so credit he is good. I hope you can make it to holy smash over the summer.

7: SSGuy :wario: / :metaknight: Terry you did as good as you should have. Good close games with abscent. I think next year when we are room mates we are going to wreck people. Keep up on the meta game and learn the ins and outs of your char. i feel like there is so much locked potential that you need to bring out. there are little quirks in MUs that you need to get down such as the cg on certain chars. Good job over all man and good thing i did not have to see you in low tiers.

9: Yang :yoshi2: you played well. i guess you are just better then g dub at that MU good **** man to bad you missed low tiers you would have placed very well. Also big thanks for bring PC and paying for them i hope you play over the summer and continue to get better. Come to holy smash

9: G-Dub :toonlink: You played hot and cold. you did very well against he more skilled players and then did bad against the players that dont know the meta game as well as you do. You can beat yang just punish his rolls. Your MM with TRA was sick i was so proud of you i will have that set up this week for you to post. I hope you had a good time.

9: Shinibu :snake: BILLLLLLLYYYLYLYLYLYLYYYYYY good stuff beating Yin. you also beat cracker wolf in 3 games. you learn very fast i hope you and some of the FGCU smashers get together over the summer and stay fresh. Its great that you are going to be hitting up tourneys over the summer. M50K my dowg billllyyyy knows easy cash when he sees it. learn to beat diddy and falco and you will make cash. good job

9: Mao :rob: / :olimar: you did good man your set with terry was really good. I am surprised you did not go samus in low tiers. and that you lost to bd joe in amateurs i figured you were a lock for cash in that. Get a wii over the summer and be steady brawlin niggga once you get the ic cg down you will be unbeatable at fgcu. I hope you can make it to tourneys over the summer.

13: Cart :metaknight: Good job man i feel like you are making good progress in this game. you keep learning and improving. Thanks so much for helping me run this tourney. I hope you are able to play over the summer that way you can stay fresh. once i leave for lake alfred someone down there has to keep the scene alive.

13: project :metaknight: / :jigglypuff: That aint melee. you are just a good player when you took g1 off of g dub puff v tl i was mad impressed. you should come around more often i know this aint melee but your a natural. good mk to glad you had a good time see you next semester man. get in here and leave some shout outs.

13: Yin :metaknight: it was a good challenge for me trying to learn your MK you do some things i have not seen before. MK is a hard mu for me and you played well. I hope you can make it out to FGCU more so we can get more games in you and your crew are awesome. Sucks that you were so late and missed low tier cause your zelda is nasty man.

13: STEVE :snake: good job steve i feel like you had a good time at this. I am glad to see you getting better and maintaining interest in this game. you are still the most hyped player on campus. LETS GO STEVE i will see you some time next week. i hope you are able to stay fresh over the summer and not get all rusty.

17: lana :toonlink: / :zerosuitsamus: its awesome that you were able to play in this. and you bf is cool i am glad you had a good time. We will get together over the next week and play some more smash. i hope you play over the summer and continue to learn and get better.

17: hiro :gw: thanks for coming keep playing you crew is great if you can find a way over to FGCU we can train.

17: Fist :ness2: Thanks for the support man i am glad you came out. COLD HARD COIN NIGGGGGa

17: B.D. Joe :pikachu2: BD joe good **** in amateur bracket. You just need to get a working wii so you can practice your Tech skill moves on your own. You know the game and you char well and you are a smart player. I hope you keep playing over the summer and manage to make it out to holy smash. someone needs to help keep the scene alive once summer hits next week.

17: Bloated Basstard :metaknight: you are getting better the first step is picking the right char and you hit the nail on the head with that one meta knight is nasty keep playing with us and you will get better and we can become better friends no homo. see you next semester and i hope you are able to play over the summer. if you can take advantage of the FGCU Smash page on FB or if you are not that into it just pick it up again in the fall.

17: Cr4k3r Wolf :fox: Dude you are a good hacker and your fox has some skill you just need to stop being one dimensional. after shin learned that all he has to do is hold shield and grab he shut you down. if you incorporate some mix ups in like grabs and dash attacks you will get better and be much less predictable. I hope you can make a few trips to FGCU in the fall. I will sit down with you and help you out with falco. IF you can get on the boards and learn the meta game for your char it will help thanks for coming.

17: XL S Lightning :link2: hey man i am glad you made. we got a late start and it worked out for you and lana. keep playing and you will get better see you in the fall.

17: nova :marth: Nova you keep getting better and better. good work in amateur bracket. You had smart CPs and you understand the whole cp system very well i hope that you are able to stay fresh and improve over the summer. If you can hit up some tourneys with cart and yang. Once you get on the boards and start to digest the meta game you will be a great player.

25: ebi :lucario: thanks for coming and bringing us all the granola bars. your bro is good you and him need to play over the summer to stay fresh.

25: Dax :lucario: dam man i did not expect you to take last but i seen that you did work in amateur bracket. you have a natural talent for the game and you take criticizim very well work on your rolling habits. You also have a very solid read and punish game with lucario i hope that you stick to that character. Keep playing man you will only get better.

25: Pu$$y :diddy: i am not sure how you took last i hope you come out to play more. last time you played nova you beat him you have such a good resource in ****** he is a highly skilled player and you can learn alot from him. also i can help you get better come by next week man we will smash and i will help you learn to better understand your character.

Red 5th low tiers :ganondorf: good ganon ditto man you got me g2 and g3 was a good one to. it sucks that you had to leave before your fox had a chance to wreak havoc in singles. I hope you can make it out to holy smash over the summer as well as play with the FGCU crew to help stay fresh. Keep using thee boards and digesting vids of good foxs and you will get better very fast.

Zero Once you find a main learn his ins and outs make it your char and then set out to win. sucks you had to leave early but i am glad you came in the first place. I hope that you are able to find a main and practice over the summer if you can ride out to holy smash with red that would be sweet.

shout outs done get off my jock world.

redfox

Smash Rookie
thanks for the shout outs guys (mostly Dwho?), sry i had to leave. hope the late kids were good enough to wait for..... didn't look like it haha.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Your sister is hot!
I should probably mention that the reason I don't get trolled over my sister is because every once in a while I whoop some *** and set *****es straight.

Also, try telling that to her boyfriend, who's black and is currently talking to some ESPN recruiters and will play D1 football in college.

Just sayin'

Wish your sister had stayed, though. I could have taught her some new things, and not just about Brawl.

Time
Runs
Away

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I should probably mention that the reason I don't get trolled over my sister is because every once in a while I whoop some *** and set *****es straight.

Also, try telling that to her boyfriend, who's black and is currently talking to some ESPN recruiters and will play D1 football in college.

Just sayin'

Wish your sister had stayed, though. I could have taught her some new things, and not just about Brawl.

Time
Runs
Away
You are aware I was just trolling you right? lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
thanks for the shout outs guys (mostly Dwho?), sry i had to leave. hope the late kids were good enough to wait for..... didn't look like it haha.
I left you a shout out and it was a long one too. go back and read it. and leave your own low tier shout outs. just copy the results from low tiers and paste it them leave some comments

redfox

Smash Rookie
I left you a shout out and it was a long one too. go back and read it. and leave your own low tier shout outs. just copy the results from low tiers and paste it them leave some comments
lol yeah you to, his was nice though seeing as how i never see him lol, and due to that it shows that i am actually improving!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I love how Steve G. leaves his smashboards account logged in to be hacked lol I RIG BRACKETS TO STEAL YOU ALLS MONIES!!!! Then i takke my winnings and take girls on dates!!!!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Promised I'd do some shoutouts, was good fun I'm glad I came out to play some Brawl. Its always nice having to play out of your element to learn.

1: Viper ($48.60) - Thanks for calling me, I wouldn't have even gone. I was watching your falco, you're getting better and I can clearly see you're becoming a smarter player.
2: Mink / ($24.30) - ****ING PONYS
3: Abscent ($8.10) - Didn't play you, watched you get warlocked punched though LOOOOOL
4: ****** - How did you not make money? You three stocked me and made me feel bad about myself; brb tub of icecream
5: D who - We didn't play, why?
5: TRA - Haha nice seeing you my dude, we'll get some games in next time :)
7: SSGuy - TERRY! Dude you've improved SOOOO much. I have trouble with you now, GOOD ****.
9: Yang - We didn't play, your yoshi looks dope though.
9: G-Dub - GG's man. Your Toon Link is really smooth. You make him look so fast and fun, gg's.
13: Cart - GG's dude. Close MK set :)
13: project - You suck scrub
17: Fist - GG's man. Was a pleasure to meet and play you. Keep at it your ness is on the right road :)

Red: GG's, you've improved alot too. ****ing Dair>Dsmash is some bull**** and you know it.

To anyone else I played and may have forgot; GG's. I'm writing this half drunk and maybe I'll remember to update this in the morning.

This was actually pretty fun. I'm glad I came out and go to see/play a bunch of you all. Next time I might bring a Melee Setup to show you all why my game is a broken piece of **** with too many broken *** combos and characters :D

Tub

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for waiting so long to put up some shout outs, I havent been home for the past couple days,
its also why I couldnt practice with you guys yesterday.

Viper: Thanks for being so inviting and letting me come and join up, I hope to come by and play regularly with you,
and I'm really looking forward to going to some bigger tournaments.

Abscent: I love the intensity you bring to the game, your matches are always fun to watch. also,
thanks for making me a fb account, i definitely wouldve been too lazy to ever do it myself.

Tub: stop spending so much time here and find a girlfriend already, sht.

SSGuy: looking forward to the wario practice, we've had some really good matches already.

G-Dub: close games man, I hope we play again soon.

Shinibu: your ability to adapt is scary fast, great games.

B.D. Joe: too bad we didnt get to play, i love a match that cant be called until the very end.

Red: good thing you left when you did, if I had to see your ugly face any longer, i wouldve lost it.

Everybody else: I'm not very talkative, so chances are I dont know you enough to really leave anything to say, dont take it personally.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
Supershyguy- where are yougetting all these pony pictures its blowing my mind! lmao

Viper- i wish i could play low tiers but i had to help my grandfather get out of the hospital... not gonna like i want to main Zelda again she's really fun to play as...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I posted all the vids From my Wii and Minks Wii. I am still waiting on SSGuy to send me the replays off his wii. once i get them the rest of the missing and unlistede sets will go up.

Terry get me the replays already!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Terry how does this happen. It's literally a 5 min process. Me and wolfls replays never got up because it took so long. Don't do it again. You have my matches vs ******.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Double post to get your attention.
You aware that the sound sync is off on my vids?

and some of them are straight muted

you should record them without the music changing hack.
Please.

Top Bottom