• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emmapalooza 0! Ft. EWBF, maybe someone else! June 17, Burlington, NC

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Kick off the summer by pounding on some bros with Nintendo characters.

What: Smashfest
When: Friday, June 17
Where: My house, near Burlington, NC

I'm not competing with GBH, it's just this is when I have the house to myself. Some of you can save some driving time by staying the night here. There will be some guest beds available, but bring something to sleep on.

I am a bit paranoid about posting my number and address on the internets for all the spam crawlers and bad people to see, so pm me for that business. For planning purposes, though, know that I live near Burlington, just about right in the middle of everybody.

Some things to consider:

• No green greens or other banned stages. Personally, I say screw your euphemisms, but I get censored otherwise. No going around the corner to counterpick in the woods either. Just don't.
  • On the flipside of the coin, though, there may be some sauce. I'm not taking a venue fee, but those of you who are of age, consider bringing some booze for us old people.
  • I've got two dogs. One tiny, old cocker spaniel who can barely walk, and a yellow lab puppy who will jump on you. So ... be nice to them. I'll keep the puppy outside or in a crate or on a leash most of the time. And the little one might poop or pee, so watch your step, and tip me off if there's some poop or she's barking.
  • My house is big, but between me and my parents (mostly them), there's some borderline hoarding behavior going on. I'll clean up, but ... try not to knock things over.
  • No Brawl allowed. Project M would be OK.

I'm sure I'll think of some more things for you not to do while here, but that's it for now. Bring setups.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
As long as your only problem with that GreenGreens stage is it legality.

But on the real I'll just use my car

But on the real I'm really trying to go to GBH so I may be in attendance

Also define puppy, because I've seen some large puppies before lol

:phone:

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
As long as your only problem with that GreenGreens stage is it legality.

But on the real I'll just use my car

But on the real I'm really trying to go to GBH so I may be in attendance

Also define puppy, because I've seen some large puppies before lol

:phone:
Ah. I missed this post. My bad. Good stuff, bro. I hope you make it here. I haven't played you this year. 0_o But don't counterpick in your car either. :glare:

The puppy is big. I will try to wear her out out before people arrive.

This is technically tomorrow now. Who is confirmed?

Top Bottom