• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 2 Housing

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Hey you. This would be the housing thread for B.E.A.S.T 2, so if you need housing before or after the tournament (pre-wednesday night or post-saturday night), make a post here.

Keep it simple, just the facts.

Where and when do you arrive:
When does your flight back leave:
How many needs housing (write everyones nickname):

If you need further details regarding housing, or if you got any questions whatsoever really, just send me a PM and I'll answer it as soon as I can :)

As it seems now, we should definitely have the housing under control, so rest assured that you won't be without a place to sleep!

Love,
Lolex.

Wednesday -> Thursday:
- AvengerAngel
- Aldwyn
- Hikari
- OverLord
- Omega
- Sick

Sunday -> Monday:
- AvengerAngel
- Aldwyn
- Hikari
- OverLord
- Omega
- Dax
- Pablo
- Vincent
- Alain
- Sick

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
We're arriving at Gothenburg City airport (GSE) Wed, 10th Aug at 10:30.
Our flight back leaves Mon, 15th Aug at 10:55 and at 15.35 (two different flights because some of us will leave for Rome and some others for Milan)

On Wed, 10th Aug we'll be 6 in need for housing: AvengerAngel, Aldwyn, Hikari, OverLord, Sick and Omega

On 14th Aug we'll be 10: those six + Dax, Pablo, Vincent and Alain

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Sick is confirmed <3
I edited my post with the correct infos on who needs housing and when. Any updates yet? D:

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Nedved and I (from France) need housing on Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th.
We arrive at Göteborg airport on Wednesday at 14h45 and our plane leave on Monday at 9h30.

We can also help with cleaning the venue without problems.

You can contact me at kevin dot roy dot ic at gmail dot com
or at lukahn dot lsd at gmail dot com
or either by Private Message here.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT : We can bring an hacked wii with any game you want too. =D
EDIT 2 : And yes, I do give fellatios.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Me and Slhoka will both need housing from August 5th 'til the tournament, and on sunday night too (we plan on visiting Göterborg).
You can contact me at penguinsarebroken at live dot fr
Hope for the nice swedes to help some foreigners!

Mahie

Smash Lord
Me and X-17 are arriving the 9th and leaving the 16th.
contact me on smashboards if you can help.
Helping with setting up the venue is not an issue.

Thanks.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Legit double post : Samplay will be travelling with X17 and myself, so if you have one more spot it'd be great.

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
I won't house this time. When I arrived at the place, it was all a mess. I believed you'd clean up your **** yourself, actually. Really disappointed...
Hope you'll find somewhere else to sleep.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Sup Swedes, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Ryuker & myself need housing (and rides from the airport) from 9 until 16 August..:redface:

Any takers..? =D

Enig

Smash Rookie
Heya, I need housing from 14 to 15 august. Just one night.
Arriving at GOTEBORG LANDVETTER at 13:35 on 11 august and leaving at the same airport on 15 august at 17:55.
Hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

BeLia

Smash Rookie
I might need housing from 10 to 11 (so the day before), and from 14 to 17 (well, at least 1 or 2 days), if somebody is able to, it'll be nice.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for still not updating this, I'm waiting for an answer from the place we will use for housing from 10-11 and 14-16th of august.

Don't worry tho, if that place is taken I have a backup for you, so noone will be without housing at these days at least.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Just so everyone know. Everyone will get housing, we have rented a venue 20 min by bus from the BEAST venue.

Gonna post some information about bus and stuff tomorrow.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
It's going to be a lot of foreigners coming to the tournament, which is fantastic. As I said we have rented a venue 20 min from Gothenburg Centralstation. The venue is not so big, but we have had monthlies with 40 people and a lot of tvs without problem. We won't have so many tvs fr this, but a few so people can play friendlies.

There is a shower, a kitchen with fridge and stove/oven and 10 min walk to McDonalds and pizza. And less than 5 min walk to a supermarket.

From Gothenburg Centralstation (Nils Ericson Terminalen) you take a bus called "Röd Express" (Red Express) to "Kungälvsmotet". It should take 21 minutes.

You have two choices when it comes to ticket. You can pay on the bus with a Visa or Mastercard etc, but not cash. That costs 52 SEK (1 euro = 9 SEK). Or, you can pay a bus card. It costs 50 SEK for just the card. But after you're done, go back to the same place and turn in the card, and you get the 50 SEK back (and the money you haven't travelled for)

You can travell several persons on one card. Just be sure to fill it up with a proper amount of money.

With the bus card it costs you 37.30 SEK. I guess you need money for four trips. (To the housing venue, to BEAST, back to housing venue after BEAST and then to the centralstation when you are going home.

The easies thing to do is to call/text me when you arrive at the bus stop, and I'll come and get you. The venue is 4-5 min walk from the venue. It's pretty much, right after you got off the bus. Then over a bridge and under a tunnel (just go straight forward) and after the tunnel it's the second house on the right.

My phonenumber: +46-735-347274

The venue opens at 12, wednesday.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Lolex has already written it in the general information in the BEAST II thread, but just to clarify.

In the middle of Gothenburg Centralstation (Nils Ericson Terminalen) there is a place called Tidpunkten, like customer support etc. It is there you can buy bus cards. Safe trip everyone, see you in a day or two.

Top Bottom