• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delete Thread Please

Matt07

Smash Master
My Peach wrecks you...when you don't Shield Dash Attacks, rofl. And not to mention you get hit by like 20 u-tilts with Yoshi.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I am in fact the only person in Sudbury that I know of plays him... sadly, he is a fun character :p. Sounds like a DI issue to me ;).

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea for sure I love playing Roy, Tyler's worst match-up too :p.

Edit: Also for recording, I do have a Dazzle, so that's not a problem :).

camerino1

Smash Lord
No way, things could get interesting :p. Roy is a secretly awesome character. 2nd farthest grab range (non-tether). 6th farthest wavedash. High priority. Awesome combo's. Most people dis-regard him only because they think Marth is faster. Roy has a faster SHFFL, but slower smash attacks. Every other attack is of equal speed. Also, Roy's run speed is tied for 6th with Young Link.

Edit: I have no option for recording, sadly. I do have, however, recordings on my Wii of me beating 3 level 9 Bowsers on a team against me and 3 stocking a level 9 Meta Knight without taking any damage, all with Ike ;).

Matt07

Smash Master
And he has T3h F1R3!

Haha nice, I don't mind playing Level 9's on Brawl, they really annoy me on Melee though LOL.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Oh god... Fox and Falco with their jab > jab > jab... I take about 25% every time I fight them right off the bat because of that alone :awesome:.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I dooooooooo have every system known to man :p. Seriously though, I have most systems in still working order, like my Sega and SNES. I play mostly RPG and action games, Fire Emblem is my favorite series, Dark Cloud and Dragon Quest are really good too. Devil May Cry is a good action series. I have Mario Kart, you play that?

Matt07

Smash Master
Nice, I love SNES, and Sega. Huge fan of RPG's as well (Diablo, Neverwinter Nights, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest as well, etc.) I have Mario Kart as well, I'm not too big on the Wii version (all the items really tick me off online sometimes, haha) I think I'm pretty amazing at N64 M.K though :).

camerino1

Smash Lord
Super Mario 64 will always be one of the greatest games of all time, brings back the childhood memories. I only have MKWii, I have played double dash but the steering made me very unhappy (unhappy enough to post in the unhappy thread about it :p). Dark Cloud 2 is a PS2 game you guys should look into, really amazing game, can't think of any bad points.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nx1nuq1Pt4&feature=related) I have been listening to this song for almost 2 days straight now. Don't know if either of you listen to metal, but the guitar is amazing.

Edit: While I'm thinking about it, my favorite FF game is 9, what's yours... this question usually gives me 7 as the answer, I have only ever had 9 twice.

Matt07

Smash Master
Haha, wow that's a first. I loved Double Dash, but to each is own! And Dark Cloud 2 looks pretty good, but most PS2 games aren't compatible with PS3 (:mad:.) And nice, I love some metal as well, I listen to a wide range of music (minus Jazz, Blue's, and Country.) Or I love mash-up's where Death Metal meets Pop? Lol, some of it's funny to listen too. I've also been listening too a lot of Lord of the Rings music lol.

Favourite Final Fantasy I just recently played 7 (almost beat it) it earns the number 1 spot, I think. FF2 is very close a lot of people hate that game but it's amazingly good. I haven't played 9, I want too though!

camerino1

Smash Lord
Death metal meets pop, that's some funny stuff :p. I own Dark Cloud 1 and 2... both in working order. You should get 9 on your PS3, I have it on mine. I have 7 as well, it just doesn't meet up with 9 in gameplay I find... Fire Emblem is a really good series, you should get 10 for the Wii. (If you do, remember: Edward rules :p)

Edit: I have 2 PS2's that work... one is the old big one, and one is the smaller one that I use in my room. I also gave my friend one for Hanukkah (she is Jewish :p) and she never uses it. I fixed it up all nice for her and bought 1 controller, 1 memory card and Kingdom Hearts 2, and she never used it... :(. (Did you listen to the song? If so, good solo, ain't it)

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea, I'd get all the Final Fantasy's on my PS3 if I had the money's :(. And I think if I was to play my first Fire Emblem it'd be the one with Roy :p.

Nice, 2 PS2's=awesome. And Kingdom Hearts is legit, I wanted to play that as well. And yes sir, that song is pretty beast.

camerino1

Smash Lord
FE6 is my second favorite in the series, next to 10 (which has Ike :p). But you can't find copies of FE6 in English... it requires internet sleuthing and some patience to find it (or...)

HexCape

Smash Rookie
Sudbury players! Still interested?
I'd love to play any and every smash game with some fellow Sudburians.
Message me on here if you guys are interested or i'll give you my e-mail otherwise.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'd be more than happy to play you. Just whenever you feel like it we'll exchange info and meet up sometime to play. There are a few of us already that play regularly, it's a lot of fun getting everyone together.

Top Bottom