• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****!: A Meta-Knight BANNED Tournament! PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Gichan

Smash Champion
Pharoah if you gonna do a mid-tier tourney, do in sept for sure, I'll obviously reach that to.

And I gotta face it, but I won't be able to go to KTAR....sadly, so confirm me for this.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys change of plans, i am not coming to this tournament on saturday august 13th you guys will be short a setup.

I really have to find work right now since i am attending apex 2012 i will most definitely need the extra cash for it, so i just cannot come at all.
That is why i must find a job for myself 100% this is an absolutely mandatory for me to get one, no one else is even going to pay for my travelling expenses for everything including food money, air fare airline plane tickets, luggage fees and hotel rates 2-3 nights of housing in a hotel room at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick.

If anyone wants to share a room with me in a hotel room as a group, please let me know in a private pm message or the apex 2012 housing and accommodation official thread for apex 2012.

The sooner you let me know the better so that we can make travelling arrangements as one whole group of 8-9 people sharing a hotel room that way we can start planning for this 2-3 day smash tournament very soon.

Send me a private message pm message on my smashboards.com profile snake23, if you personally yourself do have alot of experience with travelling, i would really like to talk with you right away, you can add me on facebook, msn or twitter just send me a private message and we will just go from there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308025 http://apexsmash.com/information/hotels/

Have fun without me try to enjoy yourself's for the entire day at the mk banned tourney.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Will draken be at this tournament to do a livestream for this tournament?
Like the live stream setup that was at tin man`s tourney yesterday, i want my friends to be able to see the footage of this tourney.

Without the live streaming they won`t even have the chance to watch this on saturday in just two weeks time and of course this will be really benefically to the smash community as well it will help introduce smash to the newcomers of this game.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You mother****er. ):

<3

Edit: anyone else?

:phone:
Falco + GaW team? You know you want that sexy beast team.

Also, My Wii + Brawl, + 2 Tvs are confirmed for this.

Anyway you could make it that.. if you Bring a Tv, you get a Discount or something?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My Wii + Brawl confirmed, maybe a TV or two.

And Cruxis, if you haven't already check your PMs.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh, so i got the go ahead from Cruxis.

Later on in the tournament, we will be having a Ganon challenge.

Think the Bowser challenge that existed in Melee.

Basically it's:

3 Ganons
team attack OFF
SV only
3 stocks

Placings in this side event are determined by number of KOs.

There may be a prize.

-Googs

Smash Lord
This is 2 days after i get my wisdom teeth out. No ktar cause im getting teef surgery so if im not to ****ed up on t3s and perks i'll come just for you cruxis.

and pictochat

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
all depends on how fast the person heals really, mine took a week but i know people who ate steak the day after they got theirs out, you should be fine broski i think youll take it like a champ

if anyone wants to practice on wifi with me let me know,gonna try and brush up on my 2nds

Patches

Smash Master
Took me about 4 days. So I guess it does depend on the person.

All I know is that going to local tournaments, or attempting to, the day you get them taken out, is a bad idea.

:phone:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Patches I would really like to MM you since all the boys who came back from CoT5 are so good, $5? I'll do other MMs at this tourney to cause knowing pharaoh there ain't going to be pools LOL, so MMs away.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I SO hope I can make this tournament.

A MK banned tournament is like the best thing EVER

i1337

Smash Ace
Never mind, I won't be here - which means I can't team with MAR1 :(

I'll be in Kentucky from the 10th to the 18th lol :103:

Top Bottom