• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL I was actually going to post in here once 2Link put the videos up. Thanks Jimmy, I guess it is a big deal. I finally got him. ^_^

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
You should post a recap in the tournament discussion thread, 8Bit

8Bitman

Smash Master
R.O.B isn't phased by sexual pleasures, he gets in and he gets out. He gets the job done. XD

Also Mr. Eric, What would I post in the Tourney Discussion thread? Plus I don't want to seem like I am gloating. I'd feel bad, it was ESAM's last tourney and hell I almost lost the set too, just cuz I beat one big guy doesn't want to make me start posting about it. There wasn't much to the set anyway, just don't go balls deep against him. Pikachu is meant to be aggressive, and if you let him be then you will surely lose, just shield and stay away from the edge, when he is on it. That's all I did the entire set. Very intense and Hype too, I love the crowd. =3

So jelly of Leisha's red-armed ROB, but I love my ROB nonetheless. Which reminds me I haven't dusted him in a few months.

And Hab your sig is finally animated :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think it's just cause ESAM is really crazy good lol

Uhg all Pikax2 does is camp lol. My MK does better vs him I think

stingers

Smash Obsessed
naww bro i have more important things to do this weekend
its my last weekend before college...gonna have an epic gettogether with the bros...expect a few inebriated posts from me in here sometime during the weekend

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
keitaro has a hotel room setup for $10 covering you fri and sat night around ktar. expect a few inebriated posts from me as well

you can hang out with bros anytime, don't you go to college in the same state?

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL, yeah we completely out camp Pika. So if TJolt is bothering you just take out your Gyro.

chibo u cant even beat pikapika shut up...8bitman best rob =D
Also I like the sound of that Stingers. XD

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
I would like a chuchu made for me.

Preferably wearing a gimp mask, or a ball-gag.

*infractions/banned, here I come*

Top Bottom