• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM Registration Thread

Dekar289

Smash Hero
alias: VIVA?
events: smash everything and everyone
state: state of dekar, formerly known as victoria

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Alias: asianaussie (AA)
Events: probably just 64 and chilling
State: perpetually tired

i can play friendlies without doling out, right

we can set up our own corner again, like ACL

Splice

Smash Hero
HUMAN: Billy

LEISURE'S INDULGING: Melee Singles, Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles (with Earl), Melee Doubles (with who? Earl?), Yoshis Tetris Attack and Pikmin 2

HABITAT: The Garden State

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
So you pretty much decided I'm going to be taking us already huh? Jerk. Anyway:

ciaza
ACT

asianaussie

Smash Hero
we've got a significant amount of interest for it in this thread alone, and if the guys from canberra come down we're self sustaining in terms of consoles (and maybe complete setups)

entry will probs be covered by venue entry, or be like $2-$5 or something

L0ki

Smash Cadet
Hey Smash guys! :D

I just wanted to remind everyone that to pre-register for BAM you do need to fill out your details on http://www.couchwarriors.org/bam/register.php and send through payment, you won't actually be on the registered list until we receive the money.

Please pre-register for BAM as soon as you can, not only does it help us plan and pay for the event but it also saves you money and time on the day!

In fact there really is no reason not to pre-register. We'll have a separate desk outside the room for pre-reg when the doors open so you'll be able to get in without all that waiting and save yourself money at the same time. You'll also know all of your pool allotments for your pre-registered games days before the event. (I'm not sure if this applies for Smash but it certainly does for other games)
How can you go wrong?

Pre-register now at: http://www.couchwarriors.org/bam/register.php

kupo

Smash Lord
Alias: Kupo
Events: Melee Singles and Melee Teams (who wants to team brah?)
State: VIC

BOOYA!

Top Bottom