• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like discussing statistics, but aside from that, I agree to just play who you like, besides, the vehicle matters more anyway. BUT, that doesnt mean I dont like discussing the character stats, I love debates on stuff like that. ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@BSP: enough that every time he takes a turbo around a turn he surpasses Mario by a good vehicleish size length. And remember to add on successive turns, so that adds up over time. Think about it, how many times a race do you normally MT?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I'm able to play right now if anyone wants to, I don't really wanna play alone though, so please speak up if you do.

BSP

Smash Legend
@BSP: enough that every time he takes a turbo around a turn he surpasses Mario by a good vehicleish size length. And remember to add on successive turns, so that adds up over time. Think about it, how many times a race do you normally MT?
Oh...ok, that's a big deal. I'll put BJ > Mario then. Yeah, MTs do add up. I remember in a kart tournament, I went koopa in the mini beast. I was flying everytime I got a gold boost.

Poor Mario :(

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I hope I can join in some races next week. I'll see if anybody has even added my newest FC besides Gatlin next time I get on.

It's kind of a shame I've been neglecting you guys, but most of my free time has been spent on a fairly big project involving a certain upcoming post number of mine.
This whole thing has kept me from posting as often as I wanted to on the boards as well.

Anyways...
Welcome to the MKWii boards Coolwhip and anybody else who recently joined that I missed.

Lastly I gotta say it looks like there's been plenty more drama here recently involving this tourney.
I'm pretty surprised to find such huge posts on this thread not involving tourney or TT info.

Gatlin

I see you're getting ready for 1337, lol.

And, yeah I guess there was a little bit of a bump during the tourney, but ****'s in the past and resolved.

:yeahboi:

Edit: Btw, I have like 3 of your licenses added lol, I don't know which one you use most frequent, so I've just kept all.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Gatlin, watching over the matches from a couple days ago, you should stick to Baby Mario :troll:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You're right Tokyo, Im not, Im SWF's Fluttershy. Fluttershy is and will always be the real Fluttershy.

EDIT: Gatlin, Baby Mario deserves his own tier at the bottom under Vomit***** tier.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im about to leave from work.

Still not gonna join though, LoL awaits :3c

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
****ing thunderclouds. Gawd!

Great, now for some reason my Wii and TV off and on again. :(

Thanks for backing into me while you had a star, Air.

Great, electronics turned off again. >_>

Gatlin

Lol not sure what race you are talking about. If it was BC3, then I got ***** with reds from behind.

Gatlin

Just a reminder that the second part of the Team Weight-Class Tournament is tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST.

Mushroom Gorge Time Trial will also be concluding tomorrow night.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll assume I'm staying medium in my team unless I'm told otherwise

I may go birdo and try out that MT boost for a bit

Shök

Smash Champion
Uh. I can go whatever you want. If you want heavy, etc, just lemme know. I can use whatever.

Top Bottom