• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MASS MADNESS 27 - KoreanDJ, th0rn, Darc, MacD, Dazwa, Banks, Spawn, Elen, Mafia

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not done yet, but it's really cool to see KDJ playing again. =)

Also that Irish Mafia hair video. Yeah man.

More importantly, $mike is in your sig LMAO.

strawhats

Smash Master
@Roneblaster...I figures as much after looking at the tournament bracket. I think Mafia told me a while ago that he doesn't use sheik much these days and pretty much retired her in singles. His marth is the sex though. I'm just a freak for nastalgia is all. LOL kdj goes marth while m2k goes sheik these days, what a role reversal !!

Spife

Smash Master
like a boss
anyway, thanks for making this thread, youtube feels way less organized (even though I'm subbed to the right people)

strawhats

Smash Master
Lol in like 90% of your posts that I see you include something about m2k's marth.

:phone:
well this one I felt was interesting to note because in 2007/2008 KDJ was a sheik/fox main (occasional marth to fight chudat) while m2k was like purely marth and sometimes fox. Just found it interesting how things have changed over the years and how ironic it is.

Banks

Smash Hero
crush, didn't you have a recording setup? If you have any vids of tournament matches, let me know so I can add them

strawhats

Smash Master
KDJ should try and go to a no johns or even rom 4. That way he'll be prepared for
Apex.

:phone:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Much respect for Th0rn after this tourney. Def the best I've seen him play, mad smart and just all around beast. KDJ is also **** of course :)

Good **** th0rn keep that **** up

Top Bottom