• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Room Pirates! Yarrr, get on board, it be talk like a pirate day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yo ho ho, ye scurvy land lubbers! If'n ye weren't aware today be talk like a pirrrrrrate day! And if ye don't get in on ye action, I'll keel-haul ye! I've got some booty hidden around, genuine buried treasure! And ye ain't be gettin it, ye raft riding slop stains!

Though I 'spect some of ye bile rats be thinkin that mebey ye be a bit swifter of skull than I, so I tells ye what. Take these clues and see ifn' ye can figure out where I've buried me treasure. Good luck, as I've hidden the pieces o' the map with these old dead lapdogs! Ifn' you manage to find it, be sure to leave a message and I'll make sure to shoot the first 10 of ye scurvey dogs!
[collapse=CLUES!]
*This mate o' mine, Sid, made a pirate game! What be his last name?
*A fierce, evil pirate, this seadog is always chasing some wench named Elaine Marley.
*These pirates are the scourge of Booty Bay in Azeroth.
*This town in Pennsylvania is proud of their local pirates, that when attacked by white cannonballs hit them away with their wooden legs! But they still have 2 real legs! This town is what ye be seekin.
*Every pirates favourite letter of the alphabet
*What be the name o' the religion that has adopted international pirate day?

FIND THESE USERS, USE THE CLUES AND FIND WHICH USER HAS THE TREASURE ON THEIR PROFILE[/collapse]

Though some of ye just be here for some grub and grog, so have a few mugs and sing a shanty, ye wenches of whales!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Now I have no idea what you want me to do with those clues.

[collapse=Arrrrr, here there be spoilers. YE HAVE BEEN WARNED, YE SCALLYWAGS]
Sid Meyer
LeChuck
Bloodsail Buccanneers (My toon has the Bloodsail Admiral title, lol)
Pittsburgh
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (R)
Pastafarians[/collapse]

er...AAAARRRRRR, MATEY, YE BE MAKIN' THINGS A TAD HARRRRRSH ON THIS OLD SEA DOG

D

Deleted member

ARRRR, me answers agree with your me jim lad, and they 'ave led me to these caves:

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204485
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204484
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204488
them other caves still be hidden. (/out of character mic whne you create a bunch of alts you might want to change their IDs :p)

now them caves are no longer hidden:
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204486
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204487
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=204483
(pastafarian be taken)

now we must find what secrets them caves hold

D

Deleted member

me head must be sore from them booze again 'cause me cannot see dem treasure maps.
(/OoC even with ad block off >_>)

tekkie

Smash Master
yarrrr, i have this all sorted out except for the last bit but i fear the picture problem might be taking the wind out of me sails

D

Deleted member

Cap'n Pakmhan must 'ave stolen the map. let us see if he would like to share his treasure map with us when I invite him to walk me nice plank

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ye be forcin' me to be FRIENDS with the clues to see 'em?

A harsh mistress.

Scallywag mods don't have to make FRIENDS.

Turn on ye VMs.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bah! What sort of skulldugery is this! Hopefully relocating the map pieces into their profile picture should solve this dillema

tekkie

Smash Master
yarrr, i see 'em. one of the clues is still a mystery to me even if i know what i be searching for. ye be sure the final profile is righted?

D

Deleted member

avast, me head must 'ave sobered cause them pieces be falling in place for me. just one letter still be a mystery.

EDIT: AHA! now what to do with this magic...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well, if there were such a treasure that be that I would come upon then as a treasure that should come upon would be a treasure that is come upon...able.

Have at it, lads. Only one treasure for me to navigate.

D

Deleted member

if them map suggests what aye be afraid she suggestin' me then we cannot solve her yet.

ar this riddle be a harsh mistress

Edit: /OoC mic you might want to change the join dates of the 6 profiles, sort the members list forward and backward on join date and you see what I mean

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me head is still reelin' harder than a land lubber's stomach upon first venturing the high seas.

I be lost.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I be double checkin' the clues and it's all thare. No errors of the sea this time!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Arr, I see I've stumbled upon the booty first, ye scabbard dogs. There's nine spaces left. Well, what are ye waiting for? Have at it ya flea-ridden barnacles.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate you GoldShadow.

So much I forgot how to speak pirate.

I think "sails pink on a fruit" is the part ruining this for me.

D

Deleted member

what did y'all two make of them sentence with swines in them then?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pig latin.

imetay without swine

time

The fruit thing is killing me. There's a person with pink fingernails and a pink thing under the E and S in languages. But I have no idea what it might allude to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom